Is Poland going to be the new European Superpower?

is Poland going to be the new European Superpower?

they seem to be doing fine while the rest of Europe goes to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE
youtube.com/watch?v=PnC-zSdMSRo
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nato will beat them into submission
they're a key antimissile defence storage facility

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand

nope. they got cucked into joining the EU. they pay billions of euros in tithes to Germany, and in exchange German laborers build infrastructure using German materials in Poland to boost the German economy

meanwhile, manpower will be reduced in Poland as their people move to wealthier European nations

Doesn't something like 30% of their economy come directly from EU banks?

>is Poland going to be the new European Superpower?
Is that a serious question?

>the rest of Europe goes to shit
Nice meme.
>Poland going to be the new European Superpower?
No, only after the fall of Germany.(so NEVER)

poland is the last nationalist fortress in europe.

we other europe are drowning with the mudfall

>they seem to be doing fine while the rest of Europe goes to shit

All growth and infrastructure in Poland is payed for by our European Union.
They aren't worth shit.

Yes. It is written in the prophecies regarding Poland and Poland is the Christ of nations. Russia will kill itself so it's not a problem. Poland sells trains and tractors to Germany. You think Poland can suffer for eternity? My God, everybody has to have a break, now it's somebody's else turn, Poland has produced enough saints

AIDS is rare in poland and publishing a story like that on the news is bound to make people panic. yeah he probably fucked a fair amount of sluts but i doubt that all of the girls who went to get AIDS tests fucked him, probably just being made aware that their are people with aids who willingly spread it would make a lot of people who have unprotected sex worried.

>All growth and infrastructure in Poland is payed for by our European Union
EU common market and foreign investments actually. EU funds are spent, but noone can measure of what quality this spending is, even though on paper it contributes to the GDP

When my dad was in school (1970s) they read some story about Europe being flooded and that only Poland would survive. Could this be about immigration and the chaos rest of Europe will fall into?

there is a lot of aids around in Poland, not by homosexuals but because of degenerates shooting up heroin.. And most of them never get themself tested, that´s why the number looks low.

Same story with Russia.

No, as long Russia and Germany exist

They tried it before in the 1930s... didn't end too well,

If Poland becoming the world superpower, I'll speak Polish. Here's the example:

>Czy tata czyta cytaty Tacyta?

Somewhat doubtful and even if - it won't be in the way people usually imagine superpower to be.

Our country does quite fine, I agree. We got our issues but we missed or protected ourselves from most of the SJW/rapefugee/internal social distress big part of the world suffers from right now. We also develop economically industrially and scientifically a bit, to different degrees. Our military changed somewhat over past few years and for a country our size even if we're not armed to the teeth supersoldiers, we have some hardware and personnel to handle it as well as we have public initiatives and citizen awareness of potential issues: youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

However, even if we'll be doing even better in any of those categories, at most I expect us to be somewhat cozy, not a superpower. The closest we'll get there is to be an important geopolitical buffer. Poland already served as kind of border between Russian Federation and "Europe proper". Quite a few important logistic pathways lead through our country and we serve as decent neutral ground for meetings. At the same time we don't try to reach in arrogance for some global domination - I'd even say that a lot of the problems we dealt or avoided because we didn't overreach nor we went on some special global campaign - we just simply work to keep our own place relatively working and let others in peace (that doesn't mean that Poland doesn't participate - politics demand it and so we do send some troops all over the world to help overall relief or fighting against "global enemies").

Maybe if they gave leadership to the small remaining Prussian population. Otherwise no chance

Only if we recreate commonwealth with Belarus.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE

Yea, they are doing so fine they have to send their own abroad to get work.
Just refusing immigrants is NOT a sign of succes, just a sign of nationalism.

So, we probably won't be traditional superpower. But we do wield some political power - though we wield it not as a club to subdue other countries as much as considerable aid for our allies. That or we'll just concentrate more on our own shit and be kind of neutral, okay doing but largely detached bit in the world.
Though even that isn't sure - current political party switches big parts of the government with "their" people and if they won't be in power next election (somehow), we can suspect that whoever will be in charge will try to put things back in their own favor - which is also a possibility because while their traditional mindset allowed us to avoid SJW bullshit, at the same time it goes a bit too far into direction of authoritarian, Orwellian or W40K Imperium government for the taste of many.

Time will tell. Lots depends on the developments in next few years. Being European anti-missile shield against Russians increases our importance as strategic location on one hand, but frankly - also makes us both a target and a fragment in the puzzle of unnecessary tensions between US and Russia, what's with the retarded escalation in development and production of WMDs.

>Doing fine
>Hyper-religious and racist/homophobic
Pick one

> superpower

The main bulwark against cuckery in Poland and the Baltics is the fact that they have been shit on by foreigners for such a large portion of their history. It's pretty hard to go into multicultural open borders white guilt mode when the threat of your culture and people being erased is still in living memory.

Whoa there, fucking leaf, we didn't go so far yet. Many are religious but without zealotry you'd expect of, say, a muslim. Racism also isn't common nor is homophobia outside of older, more conservative generations.

We still lack a bit before you'll see suspiciously nazi-like commissioners firmly advocating that people "beware the heretic, the alien, the mutant".

sorry bro, no Superpoland anytime soon

> mfw when they invent toilet cleaning robots and the working power comes back to Polan knowing shit

>Canada
>doing fine
>completely forgetting the fuck-huge fire consuming and immolating half of canada
>completely forgetting the fact that your JUSTin is crashing your country with no survivors
>completely forgetting that Guaozing and his Grandma have already bought their 20th investment property, driving your housing value through the roof
At least being nationalist and living in commie blocks is far superior than becoming cucks and submitting to your Chinese and shitskin overlords.

> actually thinking racism and homophobia are bad things
> taking advice from a fucking leaf

Poland is by far the best Slavic country. In fact the Slavic Race originated there. Anti-Polish means anti-White.

Everything has to be in moderation. Homophobia and racism IS bad, but so is lack of common sense and foresight, acceptance of everything at a first glance without scrutiny.

Go too far in one direction and you're just hateful asshole, a xenophobe who cannot wrap his mind around any differences. Go too far into the other direction and you're just a feel-good airhead who cannot objectively look at and judge things, sacrificing reality for pleasant fantasies.

People do the best when they don't go for either of the extremes but maintain common sense and show acceptance tempered by maintaining healthy perspective on things.

Russia are you okay?

Kto to kurwa jest Tacyt?

What do Polish catholics think of the current year pope?

youtube.com/watch?v=PnC-zSdMSRo

youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

Poland seems really good and how a nationalist catholic cunt should be, but some of your hooligans behave like niggers especially with that degenerate anti-police behaviour, are your police really bad?

Boy, our toilets are going to be super clean.

read a book nigger

He is not real pope

Why the question?

Poland is a SHITHOLE user, it's why I live in Canada and my family in UK

Only John Paul II is the rightful Pope, once we will clone him he will make europe great again.

There is still some commie level corruption left, and the police can be largely apathetic/power-tripping when you're a commoner dealing with them

The hooligans are wretched scum, they live on welfare, petty theft or extorsion. When they move from one town to another, there's almost a 1:2 ratio of anti-riot police to hooligan

This. What little economic prosperity Poland enjoys, is entirely built on an endless stream of EU funding. They are nothing.

That is true and I admit that is one of the social problems though number of the stereotypical, aggressive hooligans slowly decreases and they usually are limited only to the more shitty parts of the country.

They are kind of post-communism counterculture, but most of them grows out of it once they notice that acting like angry retard and wrecking shit makes them look only as angry retards and that's hardly worthy of respect.

US has stereotypical xenophobic rednecks, many parts of Europe have stereotypical violent punk and skinhead groups, UK and Russia has hooligans - and so do we. It's a problem but I am not sure if there are countries who don't have some extremist groups in society.

Not likely but we might become a regional power, unless the West collaborates with Russia to destroy us again.
Poland gradually becomes a better place to live, while the West goes to the shitter. This is why eurocrats and other globalists hate us.

A Polish ministry said that Poland morally does not exist. And he meant this.

How come something which does not exist to become a superpower, save it is in debt, poor, stupid, small, devoid of natural resources?

Eight years ago I trolled a German friend hard telling that in ten years time he'd be a refugee in Poland.

Neither of us is laughing now.

Poor, stupid bastards.

I'm glad Poland is going to get its turn at being the white European hegemon.

Ivan, calm down on the vodka.

I LIVE IN THE ENLIGHTENED MIDDLE WAY

WITNESS ME

Lis you don't get paid for shitposting, go write another article for your German overlords

Dunno if it's enlightened, but not going full-retard about any idea seems reasonable to me and having ability to call bullshit on things out of common sense without needing to hate them first so far served me well.

Jokes aside, you're right m8

But faggots and niggers have to go back to hell

Are you 100% sure he was based Pope?

You still have your own people, which more than any other country in western Europe can say

There's actually a great vacuum you could be filling up. If you emphasize your country's religious tradition, and civilized education, you could have a lot of disgruntled families coming from the west, eager to find a more suitable environment for living and raising a family

Slavs will never amount to anything

What has Finland achieved like ever?

The hooligans are scum but less worse than antifa that protest for more migrants, thanks for a clear answer.

He was sent to earth by god himself.
20 bucks it's two women who fucked niggers in there.

If Slavs amount to anything how can you explain that your country had been ruled by slavs for more than 100 years?

That may be so but to be honest I am not sure how ready my country is to become a proper home for foreigners, baguettebro. It's not horrible and we already get quite a few (mostly people from other slavic nations coming to get education at our universities and colleges, but not only them) but I feel that our job market and hi-tech industry would need some additional boost before it'd be a really good place for people to migrate to. In fact, Sup Forums very well knows the stereotype of Polish folks going elsewhere and carving their niche as plumbers and the like - it's because it's not that easy to find decent job on site, even when one is actually an educated person with some craft learned.

That situation slightly improves, businesses are being created and some even bring profit and expand thanks to EU investments. But still - long way ahead of us.

Science and Technology really is the future

If you manage to get people interested and dedicated enough to pursue this, then you could easily scale into superpower tier

A nation's greatest wealth really is its people, so you guys should look out and care for each other. Do not drop religion, and do NOT fall for the "progressive" meme, it's a one way ticket to societal madness

t. nostalgiczny polaczek

ummm... Finland didn't even exist before Slavic rule either. Finns are a meme people

A redpilling moment for the masses.

It was the start of seeing the cultural left as an insane joke.

Especially as Simon Mol got the "Antifascist of the Year" award.

Finland didn't, but finns did.

poland is already shit. the rest of europe at least had some semblance of development and is only now regressing to poland shit tier level

a co robisz we Francyi?

Studia medyczne
Francja jest w chujowym stanie, i pewnie wroce do polski po studiach
Tutaj maja zajebiste institytucje, ale ludzie sa do niczego, nie dbaja o swoj kraj albo o swoja historie.
Kraj ciot ktore nie umieja sie obronic i tylko marudza ze rzad nie wyciera im dupe kiedy sraja

Endless Eu fundind and endless outsourcing by german and french companies, becuase in order to get the funding we had to ease the restrictions

Would it be better if those money went to gypsies, arabien untermenschen and niggers instead of homogenous racist White country?

No. Our niggers literally made 2x as money.

So the choice lies in between shitty Eastern-European country and shitty Eastern-European country?

Silly Ivan.

ja myślałem, że Polska ma niezłą medycynę

>Poland
>Spoon fed by the EU and the West

There is a reason why they are still poorfucks.

86335561 this.

Heh. I don't know a word in Polish, except "kurwa", but I've understoo almost everything you wrote. Feel great, man.

Most hate him. He is leftist antichrist for them.

I know alot of Polish over the years.

>Co tam ziomki? Przewidywania na mecz Pogon-Wisła?

>would understand russian without having to learn it
>can't cause of slav tier shitty hieroglyphes russians use
feels bad

because they showed up to Vienna?

It's quite easy. The whole thing is adaptation of Greek alphabet to our slavic toungue. If you know greek letters' you'll understand 80% of it.

Thanks for making me laugh user.

>the Christ of nations.
So the Jewish carpenter of the nations?

Yes. My love is with another man. I will use all of my energy to make poland great again. My hatred will be the source of my power.

Is it difficult to move to Poland for Russian?

Yes. We hayte you.If you want to move here you must prove that you have any value.

This was a great moment.
>Masses got redpilled
>Coalburner sloots got AIDS
>Nigger died

As long as you won't make any remarks about how historically Poland owes something to Russia or how it benefited from Russia then I don't think people will really scold you for anything

Not necessarily. At least not more than for most. If you've got skills and some cash, are productive member of society and have some decent plan on where to stay and what to do, you've got some chances. I mean, there's plenty of students from places like Belarus who come to study and some of them even stay to live and work - so I dont' see why a Russian wouldn't be able to do the same.

But I'm a good writer and Pan Sapkowski commented my short stories as excellent during the book fair. I'm planning to write scripts and plots for Varva and work on mythology and Slavic history.

>there is a lot of aids around in Poland

Sapkowski is a scumbag and a drunk.

He's too nice, I bet he's plotting something

I've heard some suspicious things about his character but he did write decent fantasy, I won't deny him that - and in the end I don't give a shit as it's the books I spend time with, not him personally.

>germans butthurt that poland is engaged in malicious compliance

He is so terrible we need an Antipope