Hillary Clinton Plans Speech Against ‘Alt Right’ Political Philosophy

Oh shit Sup Forums, you ready to get BTFO by the most corrupt lady in American politics?

>Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to attack the “alt-right” during a speech in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday.
>In a statement to reporters, Clinton’s campaign promised Clinton would “deliver a speech to address Donald Trump and his advisers’ embrace of the disturbing ‘alt-right’ political philosophy.”

>“This ‘alt-right’ brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party,” the campaign wrote.

>Clinton’s preview demonstrates that she will attempt to alienate and exclude “alt-right” groups of Trump supporters as un-American and white nationalist racists. Her campaign suggested that Trump’s political views and temperament are “dangerous” for the country’s future.

>“Clinton will contrast Donald Trump’s divisive views and dangerous temperament with her vision of an America that is stronger together and where everyone has a role to play in the future,” the statement read.

Inb4 she claims Donald Trump is alt-right via guilt by association with David Duke.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alt-right

Literally a "literally who" group of people on the internet

it's a waste of time

This is the board of peace.

So in other words the entire thing is going to be a gigantic strawman argument. Fucking kek

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Donald Trump will be next President

As if calling us basement dwelling virgin nazis phases us any more at this point.

She can Ad Hominem all she wants, we're not the ones who don't fact check, ironically enough.

> Hillary
> BTFO of anyone anytime soon

Sure thing, pal.

I don't even fucking know what the fuck the "Alt Right" is.

But it feels like Sup Forums-trolls have managed to become a huge part of the election. Which is amazing.

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

>...is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans...
Oh, you mean like Islam?

This is pretty concerning, if she wins, she'll be the biggest politician in the world to call out Sup Forums specifically, she could even sic government agencies on us

If I were Jap moot, I would stay far away from America for the next little while

Nothing new here. Just round two of calling Trump a racist

Hillary about to thrust alt right into the spotlight and make them mainstream.

Probably best thing for alt-right since... ever?

>alt-right
>literately who

>so irrelevant that Hillary Clinton feels the need to specifically attack us during the most high profile election on planet earth

you're right Mr. Silverstien, the fire is definitely not rising

BLM is way worse than the "alt-right" boogeyman.
How many people has Sup Forums killed or physically attacked?

Yeah, I'm literally shaking with fear.

She's afraid.

This is going to be Hilarious
>my fellow Americans there is an insidious frog cult on the internet that is trying to help Trump!
>Every day they're getting something called "dubs!" well I Hillary Rodham Clinton am against these "dubs!"
There is no way to bring up Sup Forums or Sup Forums in public without coming off as either cringey or a lunatic, and that's going to go for Shillary too.

Then again I wonder if Bill O'Reilly will rethink us if Hillary devotes a whole speech to how evil we are.

>us
>actually identifying with a group who's most well-known figure is a flaming faggot

leaf

This. I agree. Wow!

So basically she's going to call Trump a racist again.

I'm sure it'll work this time.

But the Left is the left.

>well known figure
>alt-right
The alt-right doesn't have figure heads, we're a hivemind of autists.

and thats half true.the autistic part i mean.

>alt-right
>Clinton is Literally attacking autistic 20 year olds

WEW

They are trying to push breitbart as alt right. The media and cuckservatives have been saying it for a week now.

how do you think this speech will go?

>the alt-right is holding back progress
>the alt-right is causing violence and racism in America
>the alt-right wants to take away women's rights
>the alt-right idolize the Nazis
>the alt-right idolize Trump
>Trump is literally Hitler
>Hillary 2016 #DealMeIn

Why would she do this? She's in the lead, and risks saying some stupid shit about white people by trying to link mainstream views about immigration and terrorism with Nazism.

She's trying to get everyone to stop talking about her health. She has been on the defensive now she is trying offense, it won't work though, most people don't listen to her speeches. Even her supporters can't stand her voice.

This, she's wasting her time on fucking virgins who waste their lives posting frogs on an anime fetish board

Yet she says Trump doesn't have the temperment

wtf, i hate the alt-right now

This is amazing.

>mfw gives it publicity and whoever looks into it objectively will get redpilled

i love you all
we are winning
we will continue to win
peace be with you

Tbh its the religious fundies who want to flood this country with baby niggers and spics by being against abortion. Most alt righties are pro choice for that reason

what the fuck planet am I on that one presidential candidate is addressing internet trolls and the other one is mimicing frog memes at his convention.

is this real life?

>letting a public that handled Harambe find even more memes
>these memes will redpill them, and they'll become meme fiends

Thank you based Hilldawg, looks like i'm about to #ShillForHill meme magic does it yet again

>Hillary plans tirade against alt-right
>Nation replies: who?

FUCKING WEW LADS

This is exactly the kind of shit moot was scared of and probably why he jumped ship

Japmoot is the hero we deserve

>>the alt-right is telling the truth
>>the alt-right is showing my lies
>>the alt-right wants to make everyone work
>>the alt-right idolize the Nazis
>>the alt-right idolize Trump

Exactly, as far as they can tell there is 1 "alt-right" person around. And that 1 is a homosexual Jew from greece.

Idiots.

The alt right is destroying the right. It came about from the internet and social isolation. They are the dregs of society. Libertarianism is the way to go.

Wouldn't this legitimize the alt-right as a threat to the establishment ?

>Libertarianism is the way to go.
libertarian party is a bag of dogshit though

heroin to 5 year olds? open borders?

madness

What can she even scream about?

>THEY'RE BRINGING GREEN FROGS
>THEY'RE BRINGING WOJAKS
>AND SOME OF THEM, I ASSUME, ARE HOMOSEXUALS

>her mentor literally idolized satan
>idolizing hitler is somehow worse
Not even a stormfag I just don't understand this shit

Why do they persecute us so? Haven't we suffered enough?

nazi frogs, user. everybody knows the alt right has nazi frogs.

Pretty much. If Hillary addresses the alt-right, she'll address a strawman, then try to tie it to Trump.

KEK if anything, this is a gift from Hillary. A presidential candidate talking about internet frog posters.

lolbertarianism (plznoroads) and open borders is the way to go

shut teh fuk up

Your movement died 4 years ago.

It's obviously Breitbart, not Sup Forums or Sup Forumseddit. They'll probably try to tie Trump to Milo, fat shaming, anti-feminism, and the Leslie Jones incident.

$0.01 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for feeling the Johnson™

If you are an adult you should be able to do whatever the hell you want so long as you don't infringe on anybody elses rights. If you are 18 years of age or older you should be able to shoot up heroine to your hearts content. It's your body. You should be the master of your own body and your own land. The government should not intrude upon that.

lmao.

pretty sure this is where she says loads of bullshit about us and all the normies believe it.

it's basically a smear campaign.

Can fruit be considered low hanging even if it's already on the ground?
This really shows how pathetic she knows she is.

Why is Hilary attacking a faggot?

>alt-right
this shit needs to die
you faggots don't understand it but they turned you into a fucking meme

>attacking Breitbart
>attacking reddit
>attacking Sup Forums

Does this mean all the crazy shit on here is right about everything?

faze

and open boarders

I'm guessing you're for legalization of heroin, and not just decriminalization. If so, don't you think that having heroin more available will make more people try it? And inb4 their body, their life, doesn't more heroin users tax the society they are a part of? So it is their body until everyone around them have to pay for their bad choices.

I think it means that those are the only "meaningful" outlets that she doesn't control.

at the minimum it only justifies it

good, I hope she mentions my friend's website

Why does anyone who supports anyone other than Trump no matter who the candidate is, is constantly dismissed as a shill here? Do you really just want one giant echo chamber?

>yfw CTR people get arrested for shilling on Sup Forums when IPs get used as evidence

>Letting childless single men who masturbate to anime pictures get to you
>Implying you should be president if this is somehow an issue
Well done Hillary you really made me think

It really is false branding and divide and conquer.

Let's lump NatSocs in with Libertarians and AnCaps and say it's a single movement.

It's just an attempt to downplay the fact that anyone with any sort of political awareness beyond MSM brainwashing does not want what the current political establishment is doing.

Do you think she's gonna bring up Gamergate?

No, no one cares about that dumb shit anymore. Stop trying to beat that dead horse. If you really want to put it good to that dead horse some more go visit wheelchair chan and take that shit with you.

Why must they persecute us so?

Good thing Canada is here to make Sup Forums a better place.

It's over user, but fucking Trudaeu brought that up. If she's gonna give a speech about the alt-right, that gets lumped in there pretty frequently, as it was the internet boogeyman for like a year and a half.

Nigga, GamerGate is the best media boogie-man to ever live. Of course, and they're going to be mentioned in the same sentence as ISIS.

She will seizures so hard that she shits and pisses herself on stage and then gets carted off on a stretcher and taken straight to the morgue.
Kek wills it

Given Hillary's history and previous comments about shutting off the internet because of jihadists, I assume this is only going to be her pushing to limit free speech in the name of racist extremism. She plans to do what Twitter and Facebook has been doing to any dissenting voice.

Think she'll call it the trust and safety brigade too?

I'm so fucking tired of hearing about that shit. It's Mariotehplumber and pamperchu tier discussion.

>“This ‘alt-right’ brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party,” the campaign wrote.
>dystopian view of America

Yes not counting the weekly BLM and Muslim chimpouts and stagnant economy and Zika/Ebola/HIV everything is all right. Nothing to see here.

RIP the "wild west frontier" era of the Internet

Going the way of TV, every website will be sanitized and owned by a few ((((chosen)))) corporations regulating what you see soon enough.

I'm not talking about the actual thing, ya fool. There's a big chance it will get brought up. What the hell else do they have? Pepe and calling people cucks?

>Trudaeu
That's Trudeau. How would you like me to call your leader Drumpf?

>Hillary speech
So basically something that nobody will ever see? Why am I supposed to be scared of this?

White nationalism, that is pure alt right.

Trump should give his rebuttal speech with Architects of Life playing in the background

Then the MSM will plaster The Lion everywhere

funny thing is that the fag has said himself that he doesnt represent the alt-right on multiple occassions. shes literally attacking people who anonymously fact check her shit

>Oh shit Sup Forums, you ready to get BTFO by the most corrupt lady in American politics?
Oh man haha I better get my diapers ready because she just might make America collectively poopy all at once.

Just kidding, she's full of shit in more ways than one.

I doubt it. They don't want to knock over that bucket of shit

Sorry, I just suck at spelling.

This

Did I live long enough to see the nazis become the jew?

I am not single. I don't have kids and do wack it to anime sometimes.

>Clinton will contrast the Alt Right's nationalist divisiveness with her own brand of racial, religious and marxism divisiveness

Should be fun. Wonder if she will have a BLM terrorists father sitting behind her this time rather than a homophobic Jihadi.

>Libertarianism is the way to go
IT'S NOT HAPPENING... ever

>fat 70 year old lady

>famed for marrying president that committed perjury in office

>should be charged with perjury herself

Honestly what can she fucking say at this point

>Everyone has a role to play in the future

But I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

So my designated role is to Listen And Believe, which is heaps gay.