ANOTHER CLINTON HAPPENING HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS LADS

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-23-14-35-04

WHEW

>SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nothing's gonna happen, no one will indict her. She'll continue her campaign and get elected.

Isn't her being crooked just a meme?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THIS WOMAN IS THE FUCKING DEVIL

Preet disagrees.

That fucker is ruthless.

Nope. She's actually Crooked as hell.

Look, I know we're getting epic lulz from posting these private emails but we shouldn't be looking at them. Everyone has a right to privacy, reading her private correspondence is rude and we cannot support it, right pol?

>rewd

We openly talk about gassing jews, user.

don't worry she is going to fucking die soon anyway.

DONT RESPOND TO SHILLS THEY GET PAID IN (you)'s

He will die of 3 self inflicted gun shot wounds to the head soon.

Welcome, newfriend.

These were ALL work related and should have been handed over, as she said was done, but it was not. Thisis the whole problem, she kept work related emails into her personal ones so it could circumvent FOIA requests.

Also possibly a self-inflicted decapitation

SAGE SAGE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE

>U

Who gives a shit?

These emails are on national security interest user. This shit could fucking threaten our very way of existence possibly.

What's the problem here? She didn't do anything illegal. Just pure coincidence.

Who did she meet at "State"? I'm not sure what that means.

elected?

For president mijo

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SOROS' BITCH
GLOBALIST WITCH

ayyyyy awooooo is real!
Memes are real!
Praise KeK!

>elected

She will not come out of this unscathed, and let's say for the sake of argument that she does win, the republicans will get all the influence, and you'll have another 4 to 8 years of the past 4 to 8 years.

I really do not think she will come unscathed out of this, not this time, I think from here to now she will tank @ the polls. Too much dirt out there and about to be released, they are already talking about a legit october surprise, and we still dont know what Wikileaks has, but then you have this new shit right now.

When does it ever end?Don't be surprised if Trump wins, and guess what, it wont be anyones fault but hers, this is Donald fucking Trump you are going up against, it should not be hard.

hillary do whateva sh wan an dont give a fuc. hillary got balls. hillary balls bigger din ne wite boi on dis pussy site fo bitches.

Its Hillary's foundation. She can do whatever she wants with it.

Right wing conspiracy websites like Drudge won't change anything.

Get a real proof or FUCK OFF.

THEY'RE TRYING TO SLIDE THE THREAD, LADS. DON'T LET THEM SAGE IT

Don't you have some kebab to remove?

Not really seeing the problem here. People gave a foundation cash; then met with Hillary. Any proof they got special treatment?

That's proof enough of special treatment. Not just everyone meets with the Sec of State. Thanks for trying to correct the record, though.

If paying a foundation $30 million for a 45 minute sit down meeting isn't "special treatment," then what is?

>give cash to CF
>pay bill hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak
>suddenly your needs take precedence over the interests of the American people

This scenario has played out over and over again in the Clinton state dept, and if you dont see the problem, you're part of the problem.

Since when is actual journalism now conspiriracies? Your shill tactics are shit.

Well another story that should kill Hillary's chance for president but doesn't. This week has been terrible for her, but in the battleground states she is winning so fuck me.
Hopefully its another Brexit situation, where the polling is cucked.

cringe

You're a serb #1 so your opinion in the matter does not really matter, but besides that, why would a Serb be for the clintons after what they did to your country along with Madeleine Albright, their butt buddy.

>Its Hillary's foundation. She can do whatever she wants with it.

That's all fine and dandy, but, It's pay to play, they are giving people top tier positions in the government just because they donated a lot of money. How is this not illegal? Giving someone a nuclear position when he has no requirements or knowledge in the matter is negligent (there is that word again).

She will continue but she won't win and she will be prosecuted when trump is elected

politics should be F2P not P2P or P2W

>3D awoooo
Wtf...

Google, Facebook and Twitter are all biased towards Hillary.
So are the major newspapers like NYT, WaPo, etc.
So are the major TV networks like MSNBC and CNN.
And you don't think that bias has crept into polling as well?

is she coughing or giving a djinn a blowie?

First of all, she didn't do anything wrong to my country.

If you are old enough to remember 1999 you should know that serbs started ethnically cleansing in Kosovo.

That violated human rights and NATO reacted. You can't defend ethnically cleansing expect if you are a moron.

Also, my opinion does not matter but you will see that 70m+ americans share it in November.

Not everyone is a racist white trash redneck from Alabama.

Meant for

Human Rights don't exist.

Just shut the fuck up you moron.
The "hurr durr Republicans are white trash" meme no longer applies with Trump.
According to Nate Silver, 44% of Trump voters had a college degree or higher compared to the national average of 29%.
The Democrats have a major turnout problem this election. GOP turnout is mirroring the turnout for Obama in 2008. Get fucked.

How is that proof?
Do you hve any evidence of a connection?
When has that happened? All I see are more Republican attacks on Hillary

You are doing the equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you

You just don't know what you are talking about my friend. I'm a registered democrat who has never been to the south, ever, not even flying over any of those states, I have never voted republican in my life. I'm technically not "white " either, but I know the clintons well enough by now that they are pieces of shits. They are like thieves you hear about in the news, how they were so good they started giving out seminars on how to protect people. This is the type of people they are. They are NOT for the poor, or for white trash or anybody but themselves and their rich buddies. You can tell easily here who the clinton supporters are because they are all very affluent and live the laps of luxury, they dont give a fuck what you make. They had all those years to do something about it, instead there is proof now that she is exactly pay to play. We cannot have that in our country, it never works out.

I used to hate him because he is really hardcore on minor drug crime but if it means he's ALSO hardcore against Hillary I approve!

he might even brutally beat himself to within an inch of his life beforehand

No. Majority of Trump supporters are white trash.

None of that is illegal.

Literally nothing. They were meetings with wedding planners and yoga instructors, who just so happened to donate 100k+.
Nothing to see here

she isn't a private citizen. elected officials are expected to be transparent with more than what is expected of a private citizen. the correspondence's are only an issue because media has the right to investigate the emails when they become public or, 'leaked'. you have no valid point.

The scandals are starting to feel hopeless. Yes, they're real, but they're like a tree falling in an alt right echo chamber.

The mainstream media will continue to suck her clit and ravage Trump every time he sneezes. The media machine in this country really is public enemy #1.

BTW I don't support Trump either.

Can we stop this shit now? That's not a fucking argument, I hate that shit. Whenever you say you hate hillary automatically they label you a trump supporter. Fuck you!

Is there ANYONE suing her or her foundation over these constant releases damning evidence that maybe SOMETHING is up? I see headlines like this every week and nothing happens, she's still in the race as if nothing is wrong.

>You can tell easily here who the clinton supporters are because they are all very affluent and live the laps of luxury

Not really. Majority of Clinton supporters are poor.

>Drudge Report
>Zero Hedge
>Breitbart
>InfoWars
Rinse and Repeat.

You fuckers are so unoriginal.

>people have this little faith in Trump
She's been branded Crooked Hillary and is living up to it. It's just a matter of time before people starting internalizing it.

I linked the fucking AP, you prole.

>Clinton supporters are well educated but are poor
>Trump supporters are poorly educated but are middle class
>Rich are tied in both parties

Go figure

Nigger/spic tier poor want the Gibsmedat, Based Backbone of America wants to make the country great again, greedy rich want to keep the money flowing to them

mr Schmidt ich bin NSDAP

Interesting that on one hand you post that Trump supporters are uneducated white trash and on the other, you post that Hillary supporters are educated and poor.

What conclusions can we draw from this?

I don't think it matters either way. I really think the number of hillary supporters are MUCH MUCH lower than what is reported and inaccurately polled. I think it could be a landslide in november.

Niggers are polling 99% for Clinton and they sure as hell ain't educated.

SHART
H
A
R
T

Is AP not good enough for your liberal tastes? I mean I know it's a real shame it's not Huffington or Salon...

that nobody is doing well in this nation? that education is fucked? there are no jobs?

meme from /cfg/

2,5 months more to go of this shit daily

then the 15000 emails become public probably in october

it will be extremely painful

Are trumpfags ever going to you know attack her... for her policies rather than this tattle tale bullshit?

No wonder you losers are losing. It's like voting for a literal walking tabloid. I can't wait to see you after you lose. Gonna be great.

>Claims that Trump supporters are not white trash
>I BTFO him

>Claims that Clinton supporters are all rich
>I BTFO him

Discussion over.

FORCED

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

So you're saying hillary supporters are stupid? If no one is doing well, why would you sign up for a continuation of failed policies?

Hillary support is comprised of college kids and very very poor minorities. Both huge fans of free shit and gibsmedats.

Can't wait to see your echo chamber get collapsed by reality after the vote rig.

What will you do with all your disillusionment?

Hillary's policies and experience are already bad so there's no need. I guess even AP is too right-wing for liberals nowadays... amazing.

>presidential candidate
>does something corrupt or questionable
>shouldn't attack her on this

she doesn't even have real policies, neither does trump. neither wants a campaign about policy.

>>Claims that Trump supporters are not white trash
>>I BTFO him

You didn't tho.

Your own poll says the poor (the trash) overwhelmingly support Shillary.

What policies? Like her tendency to warhawk? Like her capitulation to BLM nonsense? Like her shady business dealings? Like her pay-to-play? Like what, may I ask?

I wouldn't.

>So you're saying hillary supporters are stupid?

I am.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was arguing with you, but I wasn't sure what you were implying the first time.

>when you only have one meme that supports hillary

Hey Faggots,
My name is Hillary, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass leaked emails. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any power? I mean, I guess it’s fun investigating people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to frog cartoons on hate sites.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much legally not liable. I was Secretary of State and a US Senator. What politics do you do, other than “point out that public degenerates are listed as Jewish on Wikipedia”? I also get straight bribes, and have super rich donors (they just donated to me; Shit was SO cash). You are all privileged white males who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitc-I mean assistant

>there are no jobs?

If these people actually wanted to work for their stuff they wouldn't be going Hillary.

Meanwhile, every liberal rag's headline is something along the lines of:

>DRUMPF SAID SOMETHING MEAN

So yeah, nothing but rehashed garbage from leftist media.

>CTR trying to meme
Disgusting Tbh

Sup CTR?

Ok then majority of Hillary supports and Niggers on welfare

>Preet
Democrat

that is a really badly written headline

>source is Associated Press
>who everyone cites or just reprints for all their news outlets
>not good enough

It is you, fuckers, that are so unoriginal.

They are uneducated. Look again Educated WHITES support Hillary while uneducated ones support Trump.

New Reuters/Ipsos (LVs online)

Clinton 45%
Trump 33%

>It's over.