Guys, is Germany finally going full reich again?

>Germany to tell people to stockpile food and water in case of attacks
reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

>Germany considers return of conscription for civil defence
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37164960

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religionen_in_Deutschland
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Deutschland
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/01/how-jews-created-american-modernism.html?via=desktop&source=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are preparing for the inevitable German 9/11. we are less than 3 weeks away

I think Germany is doomed. They are going down a horrible destructive path, and the only germans who realize this are the stormfags who want to use science to bring back hitler because he dindu nuffin.

A country is fucked when the retards are the smartest ones.

What would happen if the German government tried to draft all young men into combat service? How many of the turks and refugees would flee the country? Would the German government call them traitors and jail and/or execute them for treason? I'd love to see this happen 2bh just so see liberalism utterly implode in Germany since only right wing people can into combat

They're getting ready to announce that they aren't deporting anyone.

New Swabia awakening when?

nah, our politicians just want to make us fearsome of the eternal Ruskies.

Looks probably like an excuse for Mami Merkel to stay in charge.

"we need a strong Goverment, like this, that carried us out of the refugee crisis yadda yadda yadda"

Can 100%-ly confirm this

>full reich
>when half of the people are mudslime trash

please germany

we desperately need 4th reich now

They are planning to "pacify" all AfD voters and shoot all non-leftist demonstrators in the streets.
Merkel just showing some DDR know-how.

>muh Reich
Civil war and a cucked nation.
that's all

>3,25 %
>half of the people

6 trillion lost @ pentagon
Germany brimming with tension
Elections weeks away

Merkel is a Soros shill. Is Soros investing against Germany? I think he is investing against a number of countries- his dipshit son jokes about it.

Lol what? You took more than a million muslims in one year. Are you trying to imply that before that the muslim population was 2%?

Merkel is a jew herself.

Those are the numbers of muslims in our actually population.
I don't consider refugees part of our people. They're just ballast and we have a very incompetent trashman

Go back to your Germanboo thread, fellow bong.

>Im a NEET
>germany goes full war mode
>sister is married to a sandnigger
>sandnigger familiy would take care of me
>because of my blue eyes, white skin, dark blond hair
>get free wife
>two rules
>1. have to quit the NEET life
>2. convert to islam
>can have more than one wife

Guys, I dont wanna work!
If germany gets nuked, then I have to work and take care of my future wife aisha. Maybe marry wife #2 and wife #3.

This is a fucking dilemma, can someone fix this mess?

>conscription
lmao time to buy a vest from amazon, don't trust the stuff the bundeswehr offers

What is with the Aisha meme
I went through life in a Muslim country and have never met an Aisha
But Ahmed, Muhammad, yes, a lot

We had like 5,8% before the refugees even came here.

They're announcing that they're deporting themselves. They'll need weapons and supplies while they make a new home for themselves in the wilderness.

my src
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religionen_in_Deutschland

>note: I only took the Sunnis. Add the Shiites and you get ~3,5%

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Deutschland
Lowest number is 1,9%, highest guess us around 7% (fugees not included).

That's disgusting

>lmao time to buy a vest from amazon
Here's the best amazon has, a bit pricey but it's concealable under a jacket or sweater. Try some military surplus stores (if they even legal in germistan), last time I visited one they had legit flak jackets with ceramic plates for around 250$

Nah, just a bit of fear mongering, so stronger surveillance laws can be enacted

>Implying a quickly drafted army would be able to supply every soldier with a bulletproof vest
Better get used to that steel helmet and G3 senpai

Like you could know

what stupid fucking terrorist would attack on 9/11 than on any fucking other day where police presence and suspicion is much smaller?

Already there have been two terrorist attacks by isis in Germany and both where fucking retarded to an almost comical degree-

seriously, at a similar time, a German schoolboy managed a kill count above both those terrorists combined (2, themselves).

So they already showed their hand, and it was shit.

We had our own, home grown terror in Germany, and that time, you couldn't even just avoid differently looking people.

So in the long run, there's probably going to be a bigger successful attack in Germany, but it's nothing to go batshit about.

as for a real war? tensions are rising all over the world because fascism is on the rise everywhere again.

Fascists have often allied in the past, but this time, there's so many and so little enemy it probably will lead to a disaster.

Oh you sweet summer children. You have no idea.
I'd be careful with those "fucking war when?" posts. Might come sooner than you think.

I though she was hitlers grandaughter

>I though she was hitlers grandaughter
It's more plausible she's anne franks sister who just narrowly avoided being gassed 6 times

I am 22 and unemployed
I'd be happy if they forced me to join the military, don't know what to do with my life anyway

well you could just join? so they dont have to force you

Oh shit

But it's not what I want to do.
It would probably be good for me, but I don't want to do it. If they force me, fine.
I just want to stay comfy and don't be a wagecuck. How do people live with being at work 8+ hours a day doing something they hate? Fuck.

ID blessed by kek

It's something about siege of vienna for symbolism.

Seems they all forget what war really is. I bet they think they can watch it on TV while it happens to other people, and they win

meh. They can use any fucking thing as "symbol" and have done so in the past.

And even if- Why stock emergency supplies? Nothing ISIS can do needs emergency supplies, and if they really go above and have nuclear or similar prepared in some freak impossible scenario...

there's a reason no one does this- because you're instantly full on 100% kill target for everyone on the planet. I'm not talking "oh bombing a bit for the evening news"

I'm talking "full on war footing eradicate them forever"

Kek bless you, father.

This is the problem with people from East Germany.

So, I'm ending my comfy NEET life to become a asylum application decider in a few weeks. What do you guys think?

The most likely scenario is war NATO against Russia. Now the million dollar question: Who are the good guys?

there are no good guys, just a need for resources

You Germans have one chance next year, one last shot to save your country. You can kick Merkel out

Russia is IMO. NATO and the West have been itching to fight the Russians. Probably because they are one of the few countries fighting against the globalists.

You probably don't understand what I'm trying to say. I'm just asking if they return the basic service and set it for 1 year could I eventually tell them to write me off since I already served for 1 year...?

No good guys, only goys.

manufacctured crisis, on the positive side a return of conscription could tie up a lot of 'unaccompanied child' rapefugees in an environment where they could be closely observed.

>conscription

Obvious what's going on.

They want to conscript the migrants because they''re fucking unemployable for anything else. This gets them off the streets, teaches them discipline and loyalty.

>there's a reason no one does this- because you're instantly full on 100% kill target for everyone on the planet. I'm not talking "oh bombing a bit for the evening news"

Yes because jihadis are soooo reasonable

We will see how cucked Germany is in 2017. They may have a better chance if Hoffer and Trump are elected, at least then it can be shown to be possible to elect a right wing government.

Correction- Russia isn't a good guy, they're just the better option.

Dude they are, we only have to convert to Islam and live in the caliphate under Sharia law and they'll stop. You're the unreasonable one for not converting.

trump is a fucking retard though, let's be honest.

any real demagogue in his position would probably set the US on fire in a few weeks

imagine someone with the oratory talent of hitler in Trump's place.

What I mean is that they can do their huge attack whenever they want and always claim some symbolic date because there's literally more than 365 symbolic dates per year

germany will start deporting germans to syria to make more space

>More than 365 symbolic dates per year

Fuck you, I will never live under a theocracy.

A retard wouldn't be a successful businessman.

this most likely, Germany has had a history of being hostile to Russia in some way.

You won't find many people with speaking skills like Hitler.

Or painting skills, for that matter.

they would, if they got billions from dad together with probably a hundred or so assistants for everything. he was born with a diamond spoon and turned it to gold, what a hero
true, but I just can't believe that there's no one between "I can't hold a coherent thought for more than 10 seconds"-Trump or literally Hitler.

this is full on unplanned chaos with a charlatan as figurehead, helped by charlatans who are reported on by other charlatans and by chance they managed to make it work

hitler was a pretty shit painter

>put guns in the hands of ISIS sympathizers

What could possibly go wrong?

Hear, hear.

>Merkel as the chancellor
>marxist establishment everywhere
>going full reich
kek

They're petrified ISIS is stirring up some bad shit and probably with good reason.

You don't let a million fighting-age men from a war-torn land filled with terrorists that want to kill you in unchecked, and expect to get away with it.

You mean broomsticks.
We dont even have enough guns for our regulars.

Word, fucking talent at all.

Trump already had made millions before his father died.

it's not talent to mechanically paint real life, it's manual labor.

And I agree that this is something admirable, too, but this was an academy for art, not copying post cards.

yes, by his own bootstraps, without any of his father's friends, connections or implicit help

>Germany to tell people to stockpile food and water in case of attacks

The government just want people to spend more money to get even more taxes. It's pretty smart. They're using the irrational hysteria for their advantage.

>Germany considers return of conscription for civil defence

They're just pandering to right wing voters a little because they don't want the AFD to steal too many votes from them.

Few historical facts frustrate me more. Germany and Russia together would be a glorious beacon of hope for all of mankind. Instead we support the world's biggest terrorist organization.

sad that H&K and Steyr Mannlicher are GmbHs and you cannot watch the stock price to figure out whether they may have gotten huge orders...

Smith & Wesson Holding Corp has stocks though ;)

Do you remember leftist propaganda ala who the 3rd largest weapon exporter is? What do you think can we produce in a year?

The right wing party 'True Finns' did good in the last two elections over here but nothing changed. After the previous election their support dropped drastically because people realized they're full of shit.

I bet you the 3 artists on the bottom couldn't replicate anything that Hitler made on the top. Abstract whacky garbage is nothing to be proud of, it is like getting a trophy for participation.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/01/how-jews-created-american-modernism.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

It doesn't matter what we can produce in a year if we sell it all to murrica & co. and use nothing ourselves.

>I bet you the 3 artists on the bottom couldn't replicate anything that Hitler made on the top
I bet you they could. The image attached are both images by the same painter.

Ok you got me there but that faggot Picasso's still a slippery slope. Kids who don't want to work hard take the path of emulating crappy art, and they see the work on the right as validation of it.

if you googled the names of the painters below hitler, you'd probably find that they all have a rich history of probably half a dozen perfected art styles and drew images in the stile of hitler's when they still were small kids.

this was a school looking for a unique genius, not someone "pretty good"

Post yfw Germany invades the rest of Europe to bring about a "tolerant Islamic Federation of Europe"