***NEW MEME ALERT*** Jews and Blacks combine for hip hop song dissing Sup Forums

youtu.be/b8BCFM9Pbd0

I think we found a new meme guys...this is crazy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXS2DabqBI8
youtube.com/watch?v=aaPeU7QzU0k
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0eCoc0ii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't clicking on that shit
Get fucked nigger lover

Lol okay maybe don't use the n word dude you never know who on this board is black. Words do hurt and it can ruin someone's day...grow the fuck up

Faggot

niggers and jews are bad news.

not only are you a faggot, youre an unfunny faggot. Good for nothing douche

I can't even tell what's bait and what's redditors anymore

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Looks like Jaden Smith in blackface famsu despai

Checked. Danzig trips says these guys are going to be big.

the kike got kiked

How the fuck did music go from this; youtube.com/watch?v=FXS2DabqBI8

To the shit in OP's vid

I don't give a shit what race they claim to be my point is get fucked you nigger lover.

FAGGOT NIGGGER SUCK COCK BACKLOADInG DEGENERATE. I'M GONNA GAS YOUR ASS

N word please...

End it ffs

GO BACK TO THE HANDOUT LINE TYRONE You STINKING NIGGER

Thanks to all the reddit fags I don't know if we can call this board "politically incorrect" anymore

>don't say racist stuff we need black voters
>don't say sexist stuff we need women voters

And of course blacks are stuck on the Democrat plantation, Chinese are stuck on the Democrat rice fields, Mexicans are stuck at the Democrat's fruit stand, women are stuck in the Democrat's fashion store, etc.

SHITTY SONG, THIS WILL CONTINUE UNDER TRUMP. VOTE HILLARY 2016 FOR REAL CHANGE.

NIGGER
>NIGGER

NIGGER
>NIGGER

NIGGER
>NIGGER

NIGGER
>NIGGER

NIGGER
>NIGGER

FAGGOT STUPID IDIOT RACIST!!!!
CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!

And still... you are just a nigger.

Stupid assed bitch house nigger uncletom havin' candy assed roody poo faggot

The mix is wack. The 808's are drowned out by the synth.

>everyone falling for this b8

FUCKING WORTHLESS NATIONLESS COON SHIT GET MIRACLE WHIPPED YOU ANGLO COCK SUCKING NEGRO TWINK YOUR BLOOD IS SO FILTHY IT LITTARALLY MAGICALLY ATTRACTS AIDS YOU DUMB SHIT MOTHERFUCKING LIVING ANAL BEED, YOUR ASS WOULDN't be HOUSE OR FIELD NIGGER YOUR ASS WOULD BE FUCKING LATRINE NIGGER BECAUSE YOUR FATHERFUCKING COCKFACE ISN'T GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT LITERAL SHIT.

You shut your filthy fucking kraut mouth you lederhosen wearing monkey anschloch licking faggot.
I only wish Germany wasn't so far away or'd I would srsly kick some Hun ass
Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga

There's only one motherfucker on this board.

And it's me! Ho!

So take your bloody asses back to Africa and Israel.

We can't take anymore people, the country's full!

I pull the trigger with my pinky! My pinky! My pinky!

I pull the trigger with my pinky! My pinky! My pinky!

youtube.com/watch?v=aaPeU7QzU0k

Weird! it looks like that guy is holding in his shadow.

Repeating digits observed

HMU I live Merianstraße 100, 50765, Köln, Germany, just scream Heil Hitler and I will suck your negro dick for ours no tricks involved. I'd be very happy to receive gifts from you as well my chocolate friend.

I honestly don't know why I bother posting here anymore. I post some good original content and all I get is autistic racial spasms. It's quite embarrassing to even be part of the alt right and a Sup Forums guy...kinda makes you think why people will proudly say they browse Reddit in public...but the moment you say you go on Sup Forums..it's like social suicide.

Well whatever guys, you wanna be immature and autistic...have fun. I'll take my memes somewhere the fuck else...

God I miss the old days, back when fought against racists like Hal Turner and religious nuts like the Westboro Baptist church....idk what happened to you guys. Prob the new generation of 4channers...

That's pretty goofy, OP.

y u so mad tho??

Nice airsoft pistol.

Very, how the kids say, "hardcore."

NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER
YOU'rE not welcome in this placE!!
BACk tTto redddti!!!!

holy shit
meme overload

We've always said nigger and Faggot, been here since 08. You nigger Faggot.

Props on this...he's the new King of Sup Forums!

NICE Trips

True. But if this was 2007 we would have been so anti trump it's not even funny

Pol is anti drumpf. Hillary 2016!!!

So when a nog calls me a cracka in public its normal, but when I use the "n word" online is somehow bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0eCoc0ii4

Reminds me of this.

We like Trump because
Trump's funny

We don't like you because you're not funny.

/Thread

Neger

>anymore
Like you ever have been here before nigger

Six million Germans were killed the Holodomor, a series of genocides carried out by the Communist Jews between World War I and The Cold War.

That's never happened to me. I have lots of black friends. Matter of fact I'm bout to head my black friends house to smoke a blunt and play the new Madden

I don't normally use uncouth terminology but this video legitimately seems to feature a wannabe-violent pet nigger. I'm embarrassed for the pet nigger in this video.

Did you know Nigger heads bounce?

Pimple Faces and The BB-Gun Nigga

We grew up why didn't you

Had a look at this guy's twitter and I can't tell if he's a Chad Warden level troll or a sincere idiot.

9/10

>the energy of having that black guy in there
>it was very gritty

lol. He didn't even know the black kid.

AH, that's racist and false. stop denying the holocaust, there are eyewitness reports and facts backing it up. it was horrible and incomparable and that is why Germany now has to lead the fight against prejudice, injustice, and capitalism.

Based kike

More like grew more autistic.

You're telling that your 10 yr old self is thrilled that you grew up to be a Proto-nazi white nationalist permavirgin?

Sorry but I actually have had a relatively healthy and normal life that's prevented me from dwelling into anti semetic and racist conspiracy theories all day. I stopped with the federal reserve and 9/11 stuff and don't plan on doing anything else lol..

You rattle when I blast!

The Niggers never last!

Coughin' up blood

when I blast your Nigger ass!

NIGGER FAGGOT
I
G
G
E
R

GET OUT OF HERE
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME
GO BACK
TO
REDDIT FAGGOT
Faggot!

his dad probably owns that apartment building

So....

KEK YOU WANT Sup Forums TO BE FOR NORMIES GO BACK TO WHATEVER DEFAULT SUBREDDIT YOU CRAWLED OUT OF NIGGER

>a Sup Forums guy

This is embarassing and I'm not even jewish or a nigger.

wow. A couple of Jews lip syncing (deception) with a black enforcer. Its a compression of western politics right there.

Wut, your not a Sup Forums guy too?
Hey everyone look at this one they are not a Sup Forums goy!
Only 4chin guys allowed!

softly baited