F ;_;

F ;_;

he was too pure for this world

It's too bad. He was great in Black Sails.

that's a big suit of armor

>the hard and stoic military man grabs his son's arm as he dies
>dany's advisers drink over the horror of the situation while she continues to be a cunt
mad queen confirmed

dang it billy bones

for you

no he wasn't

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

on the bright side, he probably didn't shit himself

It is kind of funny what she's doing. Tarly Sr... well, fuck him, but his son, that was a bit harsh. I can't imagine what excuses people are giving for having him killed. He was honorable. Exactly the kind of person she should be trying to save.

Well he was in the first two seasons

Makes you think about all the excuses Jaime gives for letting Cersei get away with killing Kevan, Lancel, and the Tyrell line which led to the death of her son. Hmmm really roasts my tarlys

kek

She would be saving a future rebel. Imprisoning is out of the question because of her rules. She can't send them to the Wall because she wasn't his queen. What else could she do?

I'm truly sorry for Dickon but he forced the Queen's hand.

weird how every criticism of the mad queen brings people like you out with your cersei whataboutisms

>Imprisoning is out of the question because of her rules
imprisoning is out of the question because she said so?
>She can't send them to the Wall because she wasn't his queen
she could have said "yes i am, so i can". in yielding to his claim that she isn't she looks foolish. if she says shes the queen she can act as a queen yes?
>What else could she do?
take him as a prisoner of war? what's he going to do in a cell?

maybe not burn a father and son like her batshit insane father did to the stark king and his son.
literally poetry

so did either of the tarlys ever talk about sam stealing heartsbane? I can't remember

Pretty much. Historically, nobles were taken prisoner and ransomed. Just because they fought against you doesn't mean they will eventually rebel. There are cases for both sides of the argument... and honestly, I would say there are probably more people who accept the knew king rather than attempt to rebel. Most people are not unreasonable, as long as the monarch stays true to whatever claims they made.

In short, she could have burned Tarly Sr, becasue he was old and it wouldn't serve any purpose to keep him alive, because Dickon would be the new lord, and he might be a bit more reasonable. Though it probably hurts relations a bit when you burn their family... but I think Dickon would have come around.

GODDAMN YOU FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU

>sam the cuck tarly will kill her with heartsbane to create lightbringer
OH MY GOD

no the writers forgot he did that

Pour a little out for Dickon. He was a soldier. I think by accident they made Chad a better person than anyone else on the show.

He was the alpha male westeros needed, but not the one it deserved

I was just thinking about how they show Lannister baggage trains and such, and also discuss how they are being backed by the Iron Bank and can afford the upkeep of an army... but they never really say how the Mad Queen can support two armies. Maybe she doesn't have to pay them or anything, but how the fuck does she feed them all?

In the medieval mindset, war is an action taken between private actors to settle legal disputes. Capturing and executing a noble from the enemy side is literally akin to murdering the prosecutor or defense attorney.

Jon will grant Sam the right to leave the Night's Watch. Sam Tarly now rules over his own house and kingdom.

>walkers dead
>wildlings pacified and loyal to Jon
why do we need a watch at the end?

dickon really stole the nutrients from sam in the womb, huh

Nah. Some offenses can't be forgiven. Tarly Sr showed he was unwilling to accept her as a Queen, therefore he should die, because clearly he would be a potential problem. Dickon only did it to be honorable, and prove to his father what kind of man he was, despite his father telling him to fuck off. It was a different situation.

Historically though, there are plenty of wars of conquest that had nothing to do with legal claim, and ransoms/executions based on a whim.

>older sister cheered for this scene

those whitebois deserved it

We won't. Which is probably how Sam will get the Tarly kingdom.

The Night's Watch will become the Knight's Watch. Without a Royal Leadership, since Dany & Jon will "break the wheel", it will become a military of the people for the people. Each one trained to be Knights.
The wall will be left unimportant.
But the Frey's bridge-castle will instead become the new "Wall".

YAAAAAS KHALEESI

You told your sister what a stupid cunt she was, right? And then explained to her why she is stupid? And then told her to never breed? And then suck your dick?

Daenerys should've started murdering people to begin with. If she just sacked King's Landing at the beginning the war would already be over, and everyone could focus on the walker threat. It's just needlessly extending the plot.

Does she not understand honor?

The argument against sacking Kings Landing does have merit.

lick her pussy until she feels like she's going to pee herself

Tarly Sr was a mean old bodyshaming racist he deserved to die.

They were literally given the option to just kneel and live. They could have knelt and not only lived, but lived freely, not as prisoners.

>there are plenty of wars of conquest that had nothing to do with legal claim
Name one desu

>her rules
She makes up the rules. She could easily imprison every lord or their heir in westeros (no more than several hundred people). She just wanted to see them burn.

I was waiting for Tyrion to let it slip, Mad Queen.

what was it even again?
she doesn't want to take it by force?

almost like she's mad that the lannisters murdered babbies to try to prevent a future targaryan uprising due to their own greed for power.

REALLY BONKS THE NOGGIN

Charlemagne and the start of the early middle ages. Numerous wars fought betwen christians, muslims and pagans in the middle east. Viking invasion of Rus and the foundation laid for the Tsars. Numerous incursians from steppe tribes.

>lived freely, not as prisoners
>you're free, but if you defy me I'll burn you alive with my dragon. This is totally freedom.

>mad at lannisters
>execute man who fought for your family in the last war
Nice rationalizations.

>obey me or be burned alive.
Literally terrorism.

too soon dickdon

> Numerous wars fought betwen christians, muslims and pagans in the middle east.
>Vikings
>Steppe Tribes
So non-medieval

yes she makes the rules and she made that one because she wants a free country, so?

She can't get people to accept a foreign conqueror that don't even care who she is if she is seen murdering thousands of people and takes it by force. She thinks she has a right to Westeros, and perhaps she does, but it's not a good step to make people like her. She did argue in favor of her ancestors doing it, but those were different times and obviously the start of those kingdoms.

Did you photoshop his head to look bigger OP?

I miss Oberyn

That is the Medieval age, dumb fuck. Funny how you ignored Charlemagne, though, who laid the foundation for the entirety of the Medieval age.

>stannis says bend the knee or die, everyone loves him.

>dany does it "she's gone MAD"

>having prison=nonfree country

Vikings were early middle ages. Steppe tribes were a constant threat throughout the middle ages.

She doesn't want a free country at all, she wants an absolute monarchy with herself at the top. Either she knows what she's doing with this hypocrisy or she has a really warped idea of freedom from spending her entire life with various brands of Essosi slavers.

Mance Rayder wanted a real free country and he didn't hesitate to take prisoners.

The vikings are not medieval yurop, they're pagan savages

Stannis didn't preface his threats with "btw I'm not here to murder". He was up front and honest: you knelt you died. Dany is trying to whitewash her bullshit like she's some kind of savior, something different from the rest. But she isn't. She's the same shit everyone else was.

I shit you not, when he chose to die my gf said "I don't get it, why doesn't he just bend the knee?".

Literally the "scenes women will never understand" meme come to life.

You mean to say feudal, the Vikings weren't feudal. The medieval era was the time period which includes Vikings, feudalism was the political mode of organization which doesn't include Vikings.

The viking age was the 8th - 11th centuries, that is the early middle ages of Europe. Are you perhaps retarded?

Charlemagne was before the Vikings. The Vikings were part of the early/middle ages.

she will cuck you, drop her and cut your losses while you can, you have been warned

No, it sounds like she is smarter than you. The way the show butchered Tarly's character made it so there was no logical reason for him not to bend the Knee. He threw away his honor when he betrayed the Tyrells, trying to make him seem honorable by defying Dany was nonsensical. He'd already abandoned his honor.

Vikings aren't Christian. You are retarded.

What the fuck does Christianity have to do with a time period you stupid shitstain?

>up front and honest

>uses shadow poop baby to kill his own brother

Just say you don't like her cause she's a chick and let's move on

If you do that you'll never have a long term gf because barely any women understand this sort of thing.

>who is Harald Hadrada

Uh, they were converted. So, despite this having nothing to do with the argument, you're still wrong.

it's cute that you find that idea horrible at all, to live without long term gf

>You should just submit to foreign conquerors to save your own hide rather than fall on your sword
Woman detected.

A) what does that have to do with anything? Vikings were active during the middle ages, they are a part of that time period.
B) The vikings were converted to Christianity by the 11th century AD

Tarly already betrayed the Tyrells before, why not just do it again to Cersei? His character wasn't some "honorable alpha male". He was just an inconsistently written plot device for Dany, The Lannisters, and probably Sam.

Do people not care about Randyll? Just because he's old or what? I don't think he deserved death either.

He already submitted to the Lannisters who murdered his liege lord and most of his family. He's an honorless cur.

Reminder

It's better than living your entire life without touching a woman for fear of getting "cucked".

Yeah dany is less honorable for burning to death soldiers who fought against him, then an innocent girl.

He had claim on the English throne. It was a war of conquest to secure his claim.
What the fuck does 1100s China have to do with "the medieval minset"? Clearly its referring to a Christian yuropean fuedal society.

Lannisters aren't foreign though.

Besides falling on your sword is exactly how you reclaim your honor.

I didn't said that you should have not woman at all, just learn to get sex without relationships you beta cuck

>Cersei Lannister murders his Lord and most of House Tyrell
>switches to her side even though honor dictates he should continue to serve Olenna Tyrell
>agrees to betray Olenna purely out of self interest
>daughter of previous king shows up and demands obedience
>refuse because "sorry I'm already paid for" like this is some kind of honorable statement

Lannisters are like submitting to another roman family

Dothraki are like the fucking huns raiding your homeland

Olenna isn't his liegelord

They weren't honorable, they just finished sacking the castle of their liege lord, who they betrayed for a promotion.

Also forgot to mention the Magyars and the creation of Hungary. A lot of smaller kingdoms in Anatolia and upper Greece. Muslim invasions of Spain, and the Jimena's warring against each other.

The middle ages is a time period you stupid fuck. It has nothing to do with Christianity. The middle ages refers to a very broad range of dates from about the 7th century AD til the 15th century AD. You sound extremely uneducated about this topic.

>scenes women will never understand
No, I think she just burned the last interesting "grizzled old war vet" character and the show looks lame now without Tywin, Blackfish, Selmy, etc. I also think he did the right thing sending Sam to the wall. RIP

Olenna is the last living Tyrell, he owed his allegiance to her.

Also the slavic wars and such that formed Poland and Lithuania.

My wife cheered when he refused to bend the knee.
> settling for a roastie