What does the note say??

What does the note say??

CIA wrote it to look like Santza wrote it and meant for Arya to find it. Prob implicates Santza in Ned's execution.

I swear conspiratards on Sup Forums are getting dumber. Give it a rest, someone from our side got violent and went full allahu akbar and it sucks. And we have to make sure it never happens again.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

It's the scroll Cersei forced Sansa to write to Arya after Ned's exectution back in Season 1 or 2.

omg Schlomo is really putting in overtime!

Is it though? Whose to say CIA took that one and replaced it with one of his own?

Thanks

this

wan the cirin qnal jokernocile

Then why was CIA watching her break into his chambers?

>being this obsession

He wanted her to find it. He somehow knew arya would follow him and is trying to create tension between her and sansa

Arya would have died before she wrote that letter, Sansa wrote that letter to survive. It's a point of contention that Littlefinger is exploiting because he's getting outnumbered and outgunned by the number of Starks in Winterfell now, and the safer/happier Sansa feels the less chance he gets to chow on her ginger muff.

Then why not make a scroll saying whatever he wanted to?

AND HARRENHOL?

>tfw when it's off the table

CIA planted it so Arya could find it. Sansa was forced to write it to Rob after Ned was killed

Yeah but if he was going to plant it, why not write a custom one?

So Arya knew it was authentic. It was found in the archives. Its legit

Can someone post that GoT team chart please??

Because the scene earlier suggests that Arya thinks Sansa is shady as fuck. This is a legitimate letter (written under duress) that possibly indicts Sansa in Arya's eyes. There is no need to fake a letter.

It doesn't matter though because they already see right through him.

What does the fact that I'm Jewish have to do with anything?

No one believes anything in the media. Go sell your lies to idiots please.

What timeline is this!!!!!

>Go sell your lies to idiots please.

But that's exactly what i'm doing you silly goy.

We know. It was almost WWE quality. Certainly better than that Sandy Hook hack job. 5/10. Wait for the torrent.

>Button Lee
Mein sides

"Robb, we gotta talk this out because I'm a 13 year old girl stuck in a foreign city and I don't want to die. Also, it's now been 3 years later and everyone important in King's Landing is dead. Sure hope this doesn't cause my sister to lose confidence in me when it's completely irrelevant to the current situation. Love, Sansa"

We know what LF is trying to do, but it just seems too stupid.

>Arya gets the note
>Wants to fucking kill Salsa
>She sneaks her way up to Winterfell and is about to do it
>Littlefinger pops out of the shadows like telling her to fucking do it
>Instead she kills Littlefinger
>"This wasn't apart of my masterplan!"
>The sisters embrace each other and hug

That's how its going to go down. Women will eat it up.