What happened to their careers ? You don't see them in anything

What happened to their careers ? You don't see them in anything

When you are part of a legendary cast that made a legendary trilogy you don't need to do anything else. They'll go down as legends and always be remembered.

Too much pipe-weed.

Frodo got diddled.

That one fucker was in Lost, was a pretty massive show in its time

this. They bow to no hollywood kikes.

Star Wars had the same curse

I'm more suprised that Viggo Mortensen hasn't done anything noteworthy.

At least Orlando Bloom has the Pirates series as well.

Harrison Ford was huge and Mark Hammil would have had more roles if it wasn't for his motorcycle accident. He does the Joker now, so that's pretty good. Carrie just snorted cock and coke.

I know Sean Astin (Sam) was a total autist when it came to his experience with LotR, filmakers probably heard about it (or read his book) and chances are stood clear of him. Elijah is literally in the same position as Daniel Radcliffe: does smaller films that have generally been critically successful.

Viggo is very picky on the type of films he chooses. He has no doubt turned down hundreds of easy buck roles after LotR simply because he is more interested in the art than money.

I remember watching 24 and seeing Sam in it. It felt weird. Felt wrong. The films did a good job convincing you they're all so short, it's unreal to see them full size.

Pedowood isn't real

Yeah but you still need to make money
Sean Astin was paid $250,000 in total for all 3 films

He also sued the Jews over unpaid royalties with the rest of them Oops.

This show is actually fucking brilliant.

Elijah Wood still pops up in some good shit now and then. I've heard Sean Astin is a cunt.

Viggo got fucking nominated for an Oscar last year

Elijah Woods is pretty much doing low key stuff. Mostly shows and its working out good for him. He also DJs.

Viggo carefully chooses his work. Hes a lite Daniel Day Lewis (without being a cunt).

As for the other 3, one of them did great since he was an MC in Lost. Dont know about the other two.

>Sam was in one season of 24
>Frodo was leading on Wilfred
>Merry was in Lost
>Don't remember Pippin being in anything

According to the studio and their Jew math, the LotR movies didn't make any money

Sean Astin will be in Stranger Things. I feel like I've seen him be in other things recently.

>t. Kike mcfaggot face

Bullshit

The guy who plays merry is ice man in xmen so he has that I guess

It always makes me so upset that Gimli/John Rhys-Davies didn't get along with anybody else. The rest of the cast were all the Fellowship of the Ring IRL except for that grumpy cunt. Couldn't he see he was part of something bigger? Obviously not, such a pretentious actor. I can't believe these people somehow think that they are the main attraction and can't be replaced by literally thousands of others, they just happened to have the right connection/be in the right place. Seriously, was Gimli that memorable? I'm sure that his part could have been taken over by someone else and the movies would have been just as enjoyable. He wasn't a Viggo or an Ian, he was just a bearded, gruff voiced guy with meme comedic timing. Yet he gets off on thinking he deserved to be treated better? That he was somehow given a rough bargain as opposed to a massive opportunity. Very telling that even though the other actors have gone on to pursue pet projects that guy has faded into obscurity. Oh and didn't one of the hobbits go full /x/ and write a book about the conspiracies that happened on set.

I should really be studying right now

MAX LANDIS

For once he did an OK job. Wouldnt call it brilliant though. Season 2 will decide whether its truly shit.

Iirc he was in a movie recently where he played some deadbeat dad.

Was called glass houses or something

they went back to the Shire

Elijah wood still does shit, and that faggot who played Merry has been in some tv shows

Elijah Wood does some kind of offbeat stuff, but he's good with that. The one guy was in Lost and a few other TV shows, so I guess he has that. Don't know about the other two, but I suppose Rudy was on the tail-end of his career with this movie.

He was the hey I know that guy in The Stain that dies in the first season

Arent they all super manlets? Its hard to cast an actor for a role who is 3 inch shorter than the average Hollywood actress

>The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
>Budget $94 million
>Box office $1.120 billion

From what I can tell his "anti-social" behviour towards the others was a consequence of the discomfort of the prosthetics he had to wear. He was terribly allergic to the material and so his face was constantly burning and itching and when it was removed it was like a face peel leaving his face pink and puffy. He mentioned in one of the extras that it left him extremely self conscious. So on set he was in discomfort and wanted to get scenes done as quickly as possible so he could get the prosthetic off and then off set and behind the scenes he was trying to recover and too self conscious to hang out with the others. So I understand where he is coming from and why he may be seen as the grumpy old man who didn't get along with anyone.

Billy Boyd was in Master and Commander and I think some Irvine Welsh adaptation

To be slightly fair, wasn't most of Gimli's scenes done by a stand-in with John Rhys Davies only really being in the closeups? He probably didn't have much time to bond with the others.

The guy who played Gimli did the voice of Treebeard too

yea, his body double/stunt guy was the one who got a fellowship tattoo with the others.

I felt stupid when I first learned this since in hindsight they sound almost exactly the same except his voice is digitally deepened somewhat and he talks slower.

Does anyone else operate under the assumption that everyone has seen the extended versions, with the commentaries and has watched all the behind the scenes appendices?

well one of the things he did with the voice was he tried to speak on the inhale rather than the exhale

Frodo has been in a lot of indie and interesting stuff

>Viggo hasn't been in anything noteworthy

I actually dislike the ROTK extended edition, for the most part. Most of that stuff deserved to be left on the cutting room floor.

Every scene added in the Fellowship extended edition should've been in the theatrical cut.

Sean's book will ruin any goodwill you have towards him. He's a bitter cunt.

I thought the scene where they see the elves walking throught the woods towards the greyhavens was a bit jarring. Really didn't fit in with the pace.

Frodo is in every second movie or tv show with a medium budget

Even though they are weird looking, in a childish way, they are all to old to get diddled by hollyjew execs

please don't tell me you didn't like the Mouth of Sauron scene

Mouth of Sauron is fine but that scene in the book serves a dramatic purpose since we don't really know what's happened to Frodo and Sam at that point. Aragorn cutting off the guy's head is pure Hollywood stuff too.

I just went back and re-read a few reviews, apparently he was just whiny. For some reason I had it in my head that he was incredibly paranoid and was creating tensions and dramas amongst the cast that didn't exist purely for free publicity and had been actively called out on it by Viggo and Elijah specifically. But nah, it was just a cheap cash grab by someone with the inability to acknowledge their own flaws but completely overeager to criticise everyone around him.

It was fun... but 'Gorn slicing the dude's head off was a bit out of character.

Pippin was in Movies Women Will Never Understand: The Movie. He was actually good in it.

Also Sean Astin was in Memphis Belle as the bottom Gunner. That movie is tremendously underrated.

Frodo does some gay VR videogame shit

>Uh there are expenses, you see
>No money left, Goy.

Mah nigga
>tfw you will never be FUCKEN STUCK AGAIN

This isn't a YLYL thread, mong.

Well Elijah pretty much named the Jew. He was in that one thing on Netflix "I don't feel at home in this world anymore" but haven't seen the others recently.

Martin Freeman still gets all kinds of shit, most recently I think was Fargo.

>know Sean Astin (Sam) was a total autist
How? Was he just supremely difficult to work with?