I'm A Hillary Campaign Staffer

I'm a Hillary Clinton Campaign Staffer AMA.
(pic related, legit credentials in case you're doubting me, sign by the lizzard queen herself).

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/dat-boi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I blieve in you?

WOoowOoo

is it true she poops herself?????????????????????

What is your preferred method of prepping your wife's bull?

did you just assault me?

GUYS, HE'S JUST GETTING INFORMATION FOR HILIARY'S L'EPIC ALT RIGHT SPEECH

DON'T GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which meme do you think is more epic? Trololo guy or the megusta face

What's the volume of Hillary's pissbag?
1 liter or half? How long can she take without overfilling it?

Does she have diapers?

>sign by the lizzard queen herself

Why does her handwriting look like a 7 year old's?

Yes

Yes, the photo that has been going around of her in the pink with the stink is because it leaked rom her adult diaper.

Wife?

I can, if you're into that sorta thing

Last night there was a drug dealer AMA and just a few minutes into the thread there was an immaculate but windowless van parked outside his house and anons were doxing him.

Blowing dirt on Shillary is even more ballsy than that.

Do you blieve in Illary?

>GUYS, HE'S JUST GETTING INFORMATION FOR HILIARY'S L'EPIC ALT RIGHT SPEECH

This man is a Hillary campaign infiltraitor, I am trying to defect, do not listen to him.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/dat-boi

Only half, yes diaper.

You better watch our or else Hugh is going to get suicided.

She has dementia

The campaign took away my phone I was posting on after finding out I'd been on Sup Forums, they keep a tight lid on that sorta thing.

How can you live with yourself supporting Hillary Clinton, who's crimes and ethical breaches make Nixon look like a five year old stealing gum from a convenience store?

>already on Hillary's list

I'll look for you in the obituary assuming you're not just a roll playing faggot

There's no such thing as fact-finding with liberals, as they do not use facts.

Liberals want you to not hear one word of what Trump has actually said, other than CNN's cherry-picked soundbyte which gets him 24/7 coverage on every major outlet both TV and internet. The soundbyte itself isn't even the topic; the coverage consists entirely of distortion and preaching while curious liberals look up what the man actually said. That's when they finally come out of their trance and convert.

And so, there's no such thing as a liberal spy in this matter. They sit in their swivelchairs and type from their imaginations to put forth as alleged evidence.

What can we expect on thursday?
Do they pay you well?
How do you get a job like this?
What's the mood over there?

Have you had any facetime with her? What is she like on a personal level?

Id imagine when the cameras are of and the doors are closed she becomes civil to staff but standoffish, matter of fact, hunorless. Like OK to be around but not much fun and you better watch what you say in case she snaps.

Hello OP.

Were you a troll?
Or maybe a real person that hrc has had bumped? The latest in a line of many?

What do her diaper poops smell like

I was for Trump in the beginning, but didn't get paid much, Hillary paid better and from what my sources said, she's already won.

>What can we expect on thursday?
Nothing, nothing will happen, she'll have to "postpone".

>Do they pay you well?

Yep, better than Trump did, I get paid $50 per hour while at the headquarters.

>How do you get a job like this?

I was asked, I'm a Mason.

>What's the mood over there?

Constant phone calls and yelling.

They keep that beast locked away quite a bit, she is kept away from us other than the nurses that come in with IV's and ice chests, which kinda creeps me out, no idea what's in there, prolly baby hearts or something.

I feel sorta safe, I'm behind proxies and have a buggout location in case things head south.

Never got close enough, but I'm told it smells alot like sulfur and dead fish.

Wha habbened?