Is Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace a good show?

Is Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=LXIvjSW5VzE
youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=rw0GjxqVFdI
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is?

it had some good skits, mainly the ones where Sam isn't in them, but no, it doesn't really hold up on its own if you're not familiar with Sam and his youtube antics. It isn't timeless. You couldn't show World Peace to somebody 10 or 15 years from now and have them busting a gut over it.

Yes
I recomend starting with some of his older stuff though, like:
a flavorful smoke
boston ross
ideas man
utopia
charles bombstrap

very good
missing the point, potentially sub standard iq poster

PAY

2017: I am... forgotten...

No.

Damn..

and john oliver shoutout of course

Is Sammy boy beginning to crack? How much longer can he keep getting away with it?

nothing sam ever does from here on out will live up to Moms and Paradigm Shift 2070

It's a show based on an handful of pretty good skits, costantly repeated and rearranged. this means that the show has its moments, but it is generally inconsistent and excessively repetitive.

it was a pretty shitty show where they showed poor Sup Forums inside jokes for 12 minutes

i dont understand what this picture is even supposed to be. Looks like something sam would release himself seeing as how an uncensored version doesnt exist what is he supposed to be doing sucking he own dick or something? There's nothing on the other side of his hand on the right, like what the fuck is this even supposed to be

>Good evening, my name is Sam Hyde, I'm a comedy genius, alpha uber god from Adult Swim, I came down here for some more future predictions for ya:
>2015, I take all my questionably racist videos and take them down so I can get a deal with Adult Swim
>2016, I got this show airing on TV, made me so fucking strong, but then I revealed my ironic racism was real racism and then we got cancelled
>2017, I am forgotten

Yes.

The skit that killed his career. What was he thinking?

>2 0 1 7
>0
>1
>7

those are new mde as fuck. Go back and watch doctor manslave or some 2013-14 sam phone videos

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY

It's some fat guy taking bong rips that the same autist posts in every thread

>forgotten
>daily threads
wow

What a fuckin loser man.

youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk

What was he thinking?

That bong's a dong.

It doesn't count if he makes the threads himself.

gotta say this tranny really passes off as a woman

yeah

i believe that he probably dated that tranny and sucked its dick, but i seriously doubt thats a real pic of it. there's no way sam is retarded enough to be photographed doing that.... right?

>support murder
>WHY DOESN'T ADULT SWIM GIVE MY SHOW BACK? I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

>there's no way sam is retarded enough to be photographed doing that.... right?

Okay but who is it?

>all the r*ddittors hating sam
GET OUT NOW

3deep5me

what is the point? im not as smart as you

Tim Herdeckercancelled detected.

He should have used this to deflect the whole alt-right nazi smear campaign, could have came out as LGBT and see the libshits scramble to put it in context

What is it with conservatives and worshipping shitty, untalented people in show business after finding out they have similar political views?

At least the libs wait for the celebrity to get popular first before initiating the hero worship. Ronald Reagan was a B-list actor at best, Trump hadn't been relevant in ten years.

TIM
I
NEED
HEALTHCARE

Yes

stop trying to shill your unfunny comedy here

LMAOing at the red dit adult swim shills getting offfended by this

This.
>his uniquely low iq made him immune to doctor manslave's homosexual advances

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

WP is shit.
Paradigm Shift was the pinnacle of Hydekino. KSTV and College Cunts were pretty good too.
Can't remember any other video.

They are just grasping at straws after losing the election and now the culture war

Sam Hyde is an unfunny Egoraptor. By that description you tell me if it was good or not

Not only are the two people you mentioned entirely different styles of comedy, but you also implied that Egoraptor is funny. You did a pretty shit job.

>people still believe that MDE wasn't Adult Swim's highest rated show
>people still believe it wasn't (((them))) behind the cancellation

haha, truly "our" guy, am I right fellow 'pedes?

Call me gay

who /MAGA/ here?

>Trump is now most relevant ;^)

Holy fucking shit, he's a genius

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

Why did I waste my time with this shit? Do you mouthbreathers really enjoy this?

This video cracked me up, but I've never laughed at any of his other stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

>sam hyde fucked a hot tranny
haha what a loser h-haha

youtube.com/watch?v=rw0GjxqVFdI

youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU

>if I impersonate some random redditors then I can sway people from right-wing beliefs

Is this really going to be your tactic for months to come?

>Is Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace a good show?
Yeah, but all the censored text really hurts the experience.
It's a pretty benign show that even the left could've interpreted their own way if it weren't for Heidicker and friends trying to character-assassinate Sam. The most legitimately "right-wing" skit was The Wall Show.

Some skits are great, others are so so

the only one you listed that could be considered remotely "older" is ideas man

jesus christ world peace fans are fucking new

It's nice to know you can laugh on command. Thanks for sharing.
Don't let this shit get to you, you sound emotionally involved .