Your cunt

>your cunt
>what is the preferred suicide method in your cunt?

flag
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Involving yourself in the drug trade

Driving off a scenic cliff

nogunz so hanging or jumping I'd guess

Why is the world this fucking bad?

Cops: gunshot to the head
Average people: hanging

Walk in street with your wallet in the back pocket.

jumping or hanging

Hanging yourself ot cutting veins

What if you just call a local drug cartel a bunch of cunts?
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-youtube-star-juan-luis-lagunas-rosales-found-dead-el-mencho-nemesio-ocegera-cervantes-sinaloa-a8122526.html

>Sinaloa
Thanks for make Rio de Janeiro look safe.

most likely hanging or drowning because poland is the most noguns country in europe

trains and hanging i think, maybe sleeping pills but those suck

I wouldn't know, I'm just a memer.

>drowning
the worse way to kys

Poisoning yourself with pesticides.

flag
no idea

>jumping
I'm scared I'll impale my torso with my legs if I don't manage to keep falling head first in mid air
Also I still don't understand how jumping from a bridge with 30-50m clearance will be enough to kill, surely the water would just sting?

Jumping I guess.

Suicide by mass immigration

Hanging or run over by train

Bonus: Pass out from booze in the middle of nowhere in winter.

>your cunt
Aquafresh
>what is the preferred suicide method in your cunt?
Continue living until you die of old age.

Throwing yourself in front a train or throwing yourself out of a bridge/building

I think the highest two are jumping in front of trains and off cliffs

>preferable
Gun to the heads, clean, efficient, short almost painless
>available
Chlorine asphyxiation is probably the best and cheapest method, buy 5-10 chloride tablets and evaporate them, lay in your bed and in ~10 minutes you will choke to death

Throwing yourself in front a train

or taking a lot of diferent pills at the same time, and dying for overdose.

>preffered suicide metod in usa
just go to school senpai

This is actually a very good advice.
It's never too late to get an education and rewrite your life path, you too can change and become whatever you want to, it's much better to give all you have in this life, after all no one knows what awaits us in the life after this.
So give it your all, OP, i believe in you, take charge and change your life for the better!

Sincerely,

/user

user, I... I don't think that's what he meant.

people only jump into strong currents or shallow water, so the shallow water could smash your head open, or the strong current could drown you. if you jump into a peaceful lake that shit wont drown you unless you cant swim?

>not opting for the kino suicide method

does slowly killing yourself with alcoholism counts? not sure about other methods. jumping off buildings i guess?

Brutal

Drinking yourself to death

living

It's a win win situation. Either a better life or no life at all. Surely it is better than the current situation.

Trains/Buses
Hanging

Meh Culiacán is actually safer than St Louis Missouri, it's something of an unfair comparison as while Rio isn't in the top 50 most dangerous cities, Brazil's got 19 of those vs 8 for Mexico.

flog
Trains, probably. Delays because someone had an ""accident"" are a daily event.
Also hanging and jumping off your balcony. + running with your car at full speed towards a wall or a precipice.