Alright guys, I've been looking at the polls and the race is tightening...

Alright guys, I've been looking at the polls and the race is tightening. I'm starting to face the reality that this is not going to be as easy as we thought to beat Trump.

Trump is starting to come out with a pro-nigger message. Saying he cares about blacks and minorities and they are starting to buy it.

We cannot fucking let this happen. Hillary will do what we all know will keep those niggers down: more welfare, less policing in black areas.

What can we do to counter this new theme of inclusion which Trump is pushing? It's bullshit. We need 95% of that nigger vote or this race is going to get a lot tougher.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QCdqlXBh8
youtube.com/watch?v=8YINooPV7jM
youtube.com/watch?v=HqBVLJWxoWQ
hillaryclinton.com/feed/read-the-letter-this-republican-wrote-to-his-daughter-about-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=X5YvZzKPUas
youtube.com/watch?v=pVWSL0Dey_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love clinton now

Totally agree. At first I was on the Trump Train when I heard about his racist stuff and to terminate all the Mexican people in this song. But when I actually started listening to his speeches, it was all about "Americans" and stuff, and now he OPENLY states that he thinks niggers are people.
Nah, I rather go with Hillary. She did the right thing in 2008 to attack Obama for his race and bringing up his birth certificate to expose him.
She also works with the muslims, who are scum, but we have the common goal to rid the world of Jewish influence. The Jews are the greater danger, so we gotta work with the muslims to get them out. They are here, in our midst, and only the muslims are based enough to take them on once the time comes.
The Clintons did a lot for whites, they brought more negroes into prison than anyone else. They are one of us.

got a new anti-trump image guise

what do you think?

lol me too

and i got parkinsons just now

>underrated

I was looking through the Soros emails today and there's really nothing there mang. I think we're gonna be okay man. The media aren't picking it up at all.

If he keeps funding dumbass BLM, it's gonna really help get Empress Hillary the nigger vote.

What do you think he's got planned for the rest of the election. Can't wait! kek.

It's nice but #MentallyHill is what Trump supporters use to ridicule her mental state. You don't want to look like one of them unless you want to redpill them about their niggerloving hero, in which case you'd need a more blunt message to get through to them, this is too subtle.

bump we cant let these faggots keep blindly supporting Trump

Consider this:

Merkel and Hillary are actually Nazis. Their posturing and rhetoric is meant to enrage white men and pander to the majoirty blue pilled populace. Meanwhile, they bring millions of fighting age muslim males in to fight against the Russians in the near future. FYI Putin is a Jew

>trying to spread debunked conspiracy theories on Sup Forums
>being this new

fuck off Drumpf shill!

Go support your nigger loving candidate somewhere else. This isn't a place for you.

man, these shills just don't stop.

When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, “I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it.”
In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash.
She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there even was such a box with such contents. That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, “I am so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?”
Bill thought for a while and said, “I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again.” Hillary was shocked, but said, “Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened by your behavior. However, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem.”
Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked Bill, “So why do you have all that money in the box?”
Bill answered: “Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash.”

Soros is our man, absolutely. He's pushing unrest and war in muslim shitholes and riles up the niggers in the US. He even got them to ambush police all across the country, these retarded monkeys actually think they stand a chance. Once the fire rises a little further, we can take them all out.

BLM is starting to spread here in Europe as well. As soon as the chimps riot, IT'S ON!

Trump loves niggers.

Trump for Holy Roman Emperor 2016

hmmm, yeah man.

I was kinda thinking that using drumpfkins own hashtag might get the image shared by them without realizing.

I'll redo it but with a normal pro-hillary tag.

>they bring millions of fighting age muslim males in to fight against the Russians in the near future.
Kek, no. They bring them in to take care of (((them))). (((They))) have infiltrated our society for so long, and thanks to the 6 gorillion we can't touch (((them))). Solution? Import a ton of muslims, make sure there is no vetting so you get a good bunch of radicals, and boom! They will take care of the Jewish problem in no time. After that we will need to deal with muslims, we will pretend to take revenge for the poor Jews, but only AFTER the muslims have served their purpose of ridding us of cancer.
It's a brilliant plan Soros and Hillary are executing.

I absolutely love this image . Anyone have a link to the video?? I couldn't seem to find it.

The sheboon actually PAID to get into her event. haha

She holds up the sign and Empress Hillary is just like 'NEXT'. Not phased at all.

Drumpf is gonna get destroyed by her in the debates. He's so worried.

kek, I like this pasta

Good lord... I need some popcorn and a lawn chair.

FUCK

OFF

WITH

CONSPIRACY

THEORIES

FUCKING

DRUMPFSHITS

Don't forget she will disarm niggers. When only the police has guns, those fuckers can't even ambush the cops anymore, they will be mowed down in the streets.

13 MILLION DEAD NIGGERS

If this isn't a reason to vote for Hillary/democrats, I don't know what is.
That's a 2.17 on the holohoax scale, people.

topkek

AWOOOO!

Implying the Clintons don't suck Zion dick...

She's clearly one of us. That frog video in the Oval Office, clearly a shoutout to Kek.
Then I heard her rally where she wants to speak about us is at 4:44 - another shoutout.
She also made the Kek pose in one of the tweets that announced the topic, somebody saved it?

@86334274
>iceland

REMINDER: we're being flooded with drumpfshills right now. Just ignore them. They get paid by the (You)

The record, are you trying to correct it?
Terrible job.

Sage

But he does. Trump wants to remove income tax for people with incomes under 25K and make sure the police have enough resources to keep lower income communities safer.

Meanwhile Hillary wants to expand Obamacare and make people ineligible for full time jobs because their employers don't want to pay the additional expenses.

Gibsmedats won't stop poor people from being poor, they just create a state of reliance which is toxic to lower income communities.

Also, Trump would invest more in infrastructure in cities which would help people commute and find cheaper housing.

drumpkin obviously know shit about what is going on.

>thinking any of us want to help niggers

Go support Drumpf if you want to take jobs away from whites dumbass.

otherwise Hillary is clear the best choice.

Drumpf wants to BAN ABORTION. Have you not even seen his policies?

Think how many more boons that will mean a year. No thanks

Listen here, do you really want to stand with a man who says he sees everyone as American, regardless of race?
Or will you stand with the woman who spent all her live fighting niggers and keeping them at heel?
It's really a no-brainer.
Plus the fact that her muslim immigration policy might be an inconvenience now, but will ultimately not only free us from the Jewish death grip but also from feminism. After these cancers are removed courtesy of Muhammad and Ahmed, we will retaliate and get the muslims dealt with. Think long-term! Her plan is obvious.

videos to share on social media. Share with berniebros. We need to get the last few on our side.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QCdqlXBh8

youtube.com/watch?v=8YINooPV7jM

youtube.com/watch?v=HqBVLJWxoWQ

nice. haha

got some new material to Hillpill conservatives with

hillaryclinton.com/feed/read-the-letter-this-republican-wrote-to-his-daughter-about-hillary-clinton/

you think we care about him mocking spastics show the videos of him supporting the nigger

Are your retarded? What do you think where you are? You're not fooling us, we know that he's not actually pro eugenics or euthanasia for retards, or anti-women. The fucker has a history of being pro-disabled and pro-women, fuck him.
Hillary has put sluts in their place all life long, while Trump defended them. Fuck off with your Trump shilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5YvZzKPUas

There is no way this will appeal to any more than like 2% of niggers.

What the hell was he thinking?

I know user. It's to share with bernie people.

Guise, which t-shirt should I get? And how is the sizing?

I'm deciding between the Hillary H and stronger together ones.

makes my blood boil why are these idiots voting for him

Well, thank God! The most fun part is always watching niggers voting democrat and then getting triggered by them to burn down their own neighborhoods, loot their own stores and keep shooting each other.

This here was supposed to be an anti-Hillary meme, clearly made by someone who doesn't know the alt-right and our redpilled devotion to based Hillary. Let those motherfuckers burn.

Except Soros is a globalist jew and is actually trying to turn Europe into a shitkin shithole. He funds BLM, what does that tell you?

kek. they don't have meme magic on their side. That's the best they can do?

do you not remember what Bill did in the 90s user?

Things got so bad that people were okay with all kinds of harsh sentences for the smallest crimes. Got thousands of criminal niggers off the streets and fucked up their communities. That's good for whites. Less competition for jobs as a result.

Same is going on right now. Push BLM, watch blacks destroy their neighbourhoods etc. Then Hill will be able to push tougher sentencing when the time is right.

All the while niggers are voting for her. It's an amazing strategy. Worked before and will work again.

Drumpf is weird.

Good one.

Once Drumpf runs out of money for the Shills they will vanish. No one unironically would shill for free for Drumpf Billionaire.

true user.

he's getting small donations though. He has a fraction of the donations compared with Hillary. Kinda not surprising. What kinda idiot would donate to drumpf? Money down the drain.

Ugh!! Diamond and Silk are STILL shilling for drumpf! Those sheboons are so irritating. Someone should tell them no niggers are listening to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVWSL0Dey_c

>Thinking that globalist kikes are less of a problem than uppity niggers
>Trying to rally Sup Forums through nigger hate when there are much bigger fish to fry
You still don't get it, do you CTR? Nobody with half a brain is going to fall for this shit.

We are going to MAGA! Sorry Shill, you have no place here.

Read this before posting

>Shillary's favorite mentor was a Grand Wizard Klansman
>b-but TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER! HIS SPEECHES LOOK JUST LIKE HITLER'S WITH ALL THE CHANTING AND APPLAUSE AND SHIt!
>Obama's first campaign was comperable in atmosphere to Trump's but when you said Obama was like Hitler you got lambasted
>b-but THATS BECAUSE THAT WAS RACIST TO SAY THAT! TRUMP IS A WHITE GUY! HITLER WAS WHITE! TRUMP IS HITLER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

it would be a shame if we discovered your real persona, called you out on it for calling black people sheeboons and niggers, and watch you self-destruct as you have to tell your liberal friends and family that you were ironically being racist, let alone tied to a shilling political organization.

Then you would experience the ultimate red-pill - that is to know that you were wrong this whole time and pol was right. I know you are doing this for ramen noodle money - but one day you will look back and see the time you wasted

Thanks! I missed that. I'll shill for hill for a week or two.

#I'mWithHer

gr8 b8 m8

This is fake, don't bother posting it

the fuck if it's fake.