/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Mark Frost Edition

>pastebin.com/apitEJvG

says a lot about the "alt right" when they automatically think a creepy trucker is supposed to be making fun of them

The squeaking man is my new favorite character.

Do you really wanna fuck with this?

I knew it wasn't a social commentary but was actually meant to show us something about Sarah. Had no idea it would be what we got.

>mfw Sup Forumskids immediately associate themselves with a greasy asshole trucker and get triggered during a television show for adults

when did you realize he was the best character all along?

Reminder that the Georgia Coffee commercials are canon

Holy shit. The actress playing Naido is the same actress that plays the Asian woman near the end of Inland Empire.

Also I wonder if she gets her eyes back in the show because she looks pretty good with eyes.

chad BTFO

Someone hook me up with a non-live stream

>them sweet tiny dark Naido nips

fpbp

Andy was always the purest soul in TP.

this show is so fucking fake

ourguy

So now that the FBI is going to arrest Dougie and they know about two coopers is he really coming back next episode?

I thought the Part 15 thing was BS but now i'm not so sure.

this. i get that Sup Forums is largely right-wing but killing someone who threatens to rape you to your face is being an "sjw"? really????

I'm sure it's up for download on torrent sites by now.

guess that trucker didn't like black (faced) grannies

So people who waifufag Naido are literally BLACKED lovers?

Way too small. Looks like a guy with gyno.

What does it mean?

I guarantee the FBI will get there and come face to face with him and it wont change anything and he'll still be retarded.

wwhat the FUCK is whhrong with youu?

what part 15 thing?

I'd rule her private property if you catch my drift

Love this show but it's annoying How I can't point out the fact it's obviously one long art piece without moron opens who want to seem smart responding "L-LYNCHED"
Andy being an important character is moronic and strange just to be strange.
It almost seems like lynch is fucking with "lynchedposter" type people by purposely not making sense, making them look stupid
Like when Sarah Palmer pulls off her face and literally says "ay you wan sum fucc bb?" There's no meaning, it's a farce

>Naido is 47 with a body like that

Was it booper?

ahahahs
D

R

U

M

P

F

Is Sarah the final boss?

Andy's always been an important character. Did you forget when he solved the cave drawing in Season 2 you fucking low IQ skipfag?

I'd love that, it would be super funny to see Coles and Alberts reaction to Dougie coop.

>not liking andy
feel free to leave anytime

Is that Billy?

sure is a mystery

yeesh, what happened to david spade?

what a cutie

This. For fucks sake they could have used any of the QT Sheryl pics that /tbg/ spams and call it a Laura pic.

>thinking it's the "alt right" making those posts

How about we actually talk about something relevant to the show and not keep bringing up troll posts?

Stalker lmao

is Inland Empire any good? i've seen a couple clips and it seems insane even by Lynch standards.

>Naido
That her name, or is it what people call her?

Also great episode lads, people have said it before but it really feels like it's moving along towards the climax.

I was so concerned we might talk about Judy.

I have gyno and my nipples are way bigger than those

>4 episodes left
>no cooper yet

I really wanted this season to have more regular cooper. Im still fine with dougie. Is there any talk about there being another season?

Sup Forums BTFO

>replying to a troll post while complaining about people replying to troll posts

we are like the dreamer who lives inside the dream

She's Asian though, so once she hits 50 she'll start looking like this.

first as tragedy then as farce

What was your reaction when Tammy mentioned tulpas?

It's good but it is the least immediately coherent of Lynch's movies. Partially because instead of writing a script then filming Lynch basically wrote the script while filming. It's my favorite Lynch movie.

Is that spanish David Spade?

lets guess what happens in episode 15 one scene at a time
scene 1:
>dougie is holding a phone, you hear him talking to someone on the other line normally, angrily
>it is revealed at the end of the scene that it is actually Boop talking, and dougie is just holding a phone to his head and saying "hello" over and over while his wife blows him and his son flops around on his gymset out side a window

BLACKED

What the fuck, she was 36 in Inland empire?

It's unexpected. You wouldn't even be complaining if it was Bobby who was pulled into the lodge or wherever. But really there is no actual reason to prefer Bobby to Andy.

It's a feverish mess, in a good way I guess? It's less a film and more an art exhibit. Watch it just for the experience. It's not among my favorite of his works.

The only way he's coming back is if Mr. C gets BTFO while wearing the Owl ring and gets sent back to the black lodge. I doubt they'll get that far in one episode.

She'll look young for like 5 more years or so then will age 40 years overnight, it's how it works

ehh, it has it's moments.
the movie had no script and Lynch was making everything up on the day of shooting and had fuck-all for budget. It feels like a bunch of half baked ideas lynch shot with his friends on a camcorder from radioshack. there is a couple great scenes in it but a lot of it is pretty bleh

She has a hore in her vagina warr

This reminded me of punpun

>he has the FBI pin

Vedderfags are running scared.

here's your weekly lynching /tpg/

This. FBI will find Dougie but he wont wake up.
They're gonna take him to Twin Peaks.

Dougiekino continues lads.

Fireman? I wonder the connection between this name and 'fire walk with me.' Does he put out the the fires?

Not an easy watch but it's still kino and the scene where Laura Dern collapses on the sidewalk is amazing

btw if david bowie doesnt show up in a new scene by the end of this lynch better watch his back

I am honestly happy with the FBI just getting Dougie to safety. I would love to see Gordon Cole and Albert's reaction to Dougie Jones.

>implying I didn't already anticipate your Brainlet tier reply
No shit he realized it was a map, nobody on Sup Forums ever mentions him, he is purposely portrayed as creepy and unlikable this season (pummmkyyy) and is there just to be contrarian.
"Oh you thought Hawk was gonna find shit out? Ha! It's Andy "
"You thought twin peaks was about cooper? Ha! It's about Gordon Cole"
>rubber glove hand
>cringeworthy dialogue between Sarah and truck rapist
It's a good show but for reasons you mongoloid cockriding plebians don't understand

>Sarah removes a mask
>The being inside Sarah removes another mask
i'm lynched

It was pretty shitty CG job. They should at least have had her eyes and mouth moving when she talked.

It's a hate-crime. A lynching, to be specific.

first thing I thought of was /x/

i miss /x/

What will happen to /tfg/ if Cooper really does get his mind back? Serious answers only please.

Showtime said they are open to doing another season but it comes down to if Lynch and Frost want to or not. They have been zero discussions on another season so far, but there will be discussions after the final episode airs.

What part 15 thing

So this makes Sarah Palmer a what now? Lodge spirit? Girl who ate the bug? Woodslady?

[whimpers]

You'll see...

>purposely portrayed as creepy and unlikable this season
What are you even talking about?

>My shadow is always with me
>Sometimes ahead
>Sometimes behind
>Sometimes to the left
>Sometimes to the right

y'all mother fuckers laughed when I told you wally was the one.

>I had another Monica Bellucci dream

Did anyone else laugh when he said this? Why specifically Monica Bellucci?

I like the new James. He seems honest and vulnerable unlike his teen self which seemed like he was just attempting to be a mysterious boy for the ladies.

Low IQ detected

Cooper is going to meet the blind lady and she will give him his mind back. I guarantee it

Holy shit, that's Terry Crews.

The implication is that he's told them about his wet dreams involving her before.

>he is purposely portrayed as creepy and unlikable this season (pummmkyyy) and is there just to be contrarian.
No, user, you're the contraian.

need i remind you that it's been confirmed that he doesn't

It's my favorite Lynch work for sure. One of the few movies that always gets me at the end, makes me cry like a bitch.

Vedderfags will be shamed into obscurity and the general will continue on with them happily forgotten.

That's her name in the credits. But her friends call her Judy.

name one good scene this whole episoed im waitig