What if Ed Miliband was dog? edition

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/1attmFPd0VA

>Radio 1 founder to plead guilty to kiddie fiddling charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37154763

>Comrade Corbyn caught lying
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700

>Calais jungle population grows 50% in two months
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/spectacular-rise-calais-migrant-numbers-50-per-cent-2-months/

>Asylum judge shits on UK asylum system
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>Team GB beat China to finish second in medal table
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

>IDS urges EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37146736

>'Political correctness' allowing Islamist extremism to flourish in British prisons, report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/political-correctness-allowing-islamist-extremism-to-flourish-in/

>Momentum drops pledge to nonviolence from code of ethics
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/19/momentum-drops-pledge-to-non-violence-from-code-of-ethics

>London’s Muslim Mayor: Donald Trump Is Helping Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLcwhgrxTWs
goodreads.com/book/show/26168300-sjws-always-lie
conservativewoman.co.uk/
youtu.be/5wxUT6oCYyg?t=1059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Mosley

First for 35c in London
Stay hydrated m80s

Lets put aside the rhetoric

First for its to fucking hot.

Ed miliband memes were actually funny

Corbyn memes other then communist one's are trash

Don't really have much on May

Gonna play EUIV as England lads. What should my goals be? My plan was to go historic by losing the continent and focusing on colonising.

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE brit/pol/ ??

Very nice

You want to feel bad for the guy, it's a bit like Jeb Bush.

>implying women are capable of being conservative

FUCK FUCK FUCK

SORRY LADS

Make a new one if you want, cant believe i fucked it up

anyone watching the Proms?

I agree that there are no genuinely red pill women but that doesn't mean there aren't women that do live according to conservative principles.

What channel?

Got a uni resit tomorrow, lads, if I fail i'll have to retake the year (i.e. I'm going to jump under a train instead)

/blog

Best comparison I know of, although Ed was more accomplished and creepy, Jeb was more a failure and desperate

Don't split the thread

>implying

Uni? Also what are you resitting

Better not be a mong degree

Dave and Ed banter in PMQs was so great, May and Corbyn is pretty boring tbqh.

>pic

F

What is brit/pol/'s opinion on this: Would you guys rather have a 'Blairite' as head of the Labor Party or a genuine Leftie like Corbyn? I mean, you can hate that guy all you want, but he was anti-EU so that's a positive to me. He also makes Labor more unelectable, right?

>tfw no Ann Coulter-tier wife

If corbyn was ever electable he sure as shit isn't now.

Lads i cant believe I've done this

Miliband memes were great because he is such an uncharismatic sack of shit. He looks like a potato and has no banter, Corbyn is just a communist.

>put chocolate in the fridge for the oncoming heat wave on saturday
>enjoying the fruits of my labour now

It doesn't matter, the Milliband campaign showed their party is fucked either way.

Bad example, Coulter doesn't have any kids, you can't call that conservative. She has too much masculine traits.

jezz would be perfect if he was just competent enough to keep the tories honest.

Recreate the actual empire while holding onto America

Someone hard left like Corbyn. The problem with Blairites is that they're typically electable and have no shame in fucking the entire country over.

Biggest problem I have with Corbyn's labour is his love for immigrants, which to be fair, Blairites are just as bad for.

What type of leftist was he? Blairite, commie or in between?

Corbyn will NEVER be PM which makes the Labour party utterly powerless and liberals love him because he's so left which means until they find a guy with charisma who's a blairite and faux lefty, we will have a conservative government for decades.

Nothing will ever top this

youtube.com/watch?v=eLcwhgrxTWs

Ever

Hopefully May can give some proper banter

Then of course Brexit should be good

It was pretty funny, before Corbyn popped his head up we called Milliband 'Red Ed' but he's nothing compared.

Dad used to keep bees, until he found out he was allergic to beestings.
Would definitely be a hobby I'd pursue when I'm older, as long as I'm not allergic too. Seems fun.

Yes he makes them more unelectable which us both good and bad. It means the cuckservatives will stay in power almost effortlessly and continue doing nothing but talk about immigration. On the brightside, labour won't will and turn us into Sweden/Canada

>not enjoying watching May completely tear Corbyn apart

Economics at Southampton, so yeah a mong degree I guess

I'll probably wait until the results before jumping under any trains

Well, I would argue that even with a guy with that profile they're fucked because Scotts are voting for the nationalists rather than Labour now.

I'll give you that, May has been savage but not as witty with jokes.

>Anglos
>White

Just heard Corbyn news.

Holy fuck, this guy.
Why is it a fairly common trait of leftists to manufacture outrage?

Which is the best area in the UK and why is it Kent?

Everywhere else seems to be a shithole compared to the Garden Of England™.

Pretty sure that's their entire purpose in life desu

>Nothing will ever top this

Somebody needs to /MLG/ that

because their narrative doesn't work otherwise.

aaah... the Alma Mater of Anjem Choudary.

Something you're not telling us, user?
(memes aside, is it as full of rahs as everyone says?)

DELET THIS

What's going on with Corbyn?

Based Kent.

SJW's always lie

>goodreads.com/book/show/26168300-sjws-always-lie

Perhaps you need to travel around first and see for yourself.

Well, best of luck, remember the bell curve

Politicians do it all the time, it's just that Corbyn is so fucking weak that Virgin feel they can piss all over him with no repercussions

I remember watching that live. Was all over the tabloids the next day, fucking excellent banter

foy

Hes busy overseeing construction of gulags for Blairites

Made a fuss about being literally Jesus reincarnated just because he sat on the floor on a train and talking shit about it being packed. CCTV shows he had a seat and the train was empty.

His political ambitions died, even more.

Never forget

Kent's alright. Yorkshire's pretty nice, though; same with the Cotswolds.

Actually, The Cotswolds takes the cake.

conservativewoman.co.uk/

Well to be honest, a national politician did just shit all over Virgin trains essentially, I think they're well within their rights to piss on him.
God knows, he deserves it

Cotswolds is like a nice little piece of the past.

Yeah, I hadn't actually heard of it being rah until I got here but there's a lot of poshos, the cringes are audible whenever I wear jeans or say "tea" instead of dinner.

>Butthurt northerner detected.

Video gives a good summary

I remember the thread when that hit. Nearly as fucking explosive as the election result itself, jesus the sheer raw bants

Oh yeah, it's just Corbyn is used to getting away with it

My parents used to take me and my sisters there every other fucking weekend in the summer holidays to wank over their fantasy of being posh country people.

I appreciate places like that now but I so fucking sick of Stow-on-the-Wold.

>Implying that's bad

List the best places in england ill start,
Cumbria, 99% white and the biggest minoirty is chinks,

>Butthurt northerner detected.
Nope.

Just watched the video. Anybody with half a brain could have seen it was staged. Super closeup on him the whole time, no shots of the train being full. And again, the left's obsession with trains will never cease to amaze me.

Spent a few days around Todmorden a couple years back and loved it up there, but yeah, I love Kent. It might be a shithole in places but I love it.

Could we meme something like this into happening again if we all email the Labour party?

>I remember the thread when that hit.
Why is that pic so remarkable? I don't see it.

every rural part is good, it's just the cities and bigger towns have become trash.

You piece of shit, OP. I struggled to find this thread because you didn't include brit/pol/ in the OP.

>tfw
>my county flag looks like a tablecloth

TUNNOCKS
U
N
N
O
C
K
S

I remember watching that, he did pretty well

>finally win over the audience
>finally appear somewhat Prime Ministerial
>he fucking trips

Miss him now :3

Commuting really is horrible. Sitting on the floor is common. And more and more people are commuting from cheap area because of inflating rent in major cities.

Well, I live near Speldhurst - really nice rural village with some fantastic forests to explore. Also - Speldhurst sausages, which are always delicious.

Thing is with cumbria, even the city carlise is white

Blimey, it does. At least Surrey's nice.

Because it's so bloody ridiculous. It's a politician making empty promises in some neo-biblical manner. Outrageously silly. I remember when Asda had something similar as well.

BBC4

Muh wage gap on newsnight

>Sitting on the floor

On the floor is a luxury, I once had to stand all the way from Wolverhampton to Coventry, fucking ridiculous.

youtu.be/5wxUT6oCYyg?t=1059

See I like Trump and all

Then the republicans come up with shit like this. This is why their party is so unpopular here

East Anglia

We actually used to be a kingdom, unlike all the midland and other southern counties

Nah- the Labour tabloids were holding it up at the time as scandal, that's why all the Labour MP's were virtue signalling about it at the beginning. You'd need to trick the entire left-which is possible but no-where near worth it

Basically a meme event which destroyed his credibility, it was bad because it was cheap.

Some jounos actually tracked the stone down, they hid it in a warehouse to avoid it ever seeing the light of day again

I miss him, but really when he was going to become PM according to the polls I was fucking bricking it

I said nice, it`s my home.

I want to know what happened to it. Who the fuck did they burden with that huge pile of shit?

Very nice mate. I live Sittingbourne and while the town is not the great the surrounding countryside is nice. My favourite place to go is up on the North Downs near Detling where I look across into Maidstone. Pretty peaceful there.

>Then the republicans come up with shit like this. This is why their party is so unpopular here
What do you mean?

Hi Jeremy

>We actually used to be a kingdom, unlike all the midland and other southern counties

So Wessex is just a figment of imagination?

True Eternal Anglo that starved kids in schools and flooded her country with Muslims.

What did your family support during the referendum?

Jeremy please go

Exactly why labour talks about the rail to get votes. Because people do this every day. The Tories should put high standard performance goals on rail companies and sanction them if they fail to meet them. This isn't a fucking third world country we should have trains which people can sit down on and arrive on time.