The superior Coppola

Sofia > Francis Ford

You know it's true

Nope.

SPOILED TRUST FUND WHORE WHO MAKES MOVIES ABOUT THE ONLY THING SHE UNDERSTANDS, BORED RICH PEOPLE!!! I WAS HOPING THAT HOOK NOSED CUNT WOULD HAVE BURNED TO DEATH IN A FIRE BY NOW!!!FACT!!!

t. redditor whose favorite films are The Godfather and Fight Club
nice gimmick loser

gia coppola >>>>> sofia = francis

The Ring Bling is unironically one of the worst movies I've ever had to sit through.

Palo Alto was a good film desu

Nicolas >>>>> all other Coppolas

>meanwhile

She peaked waaay too early in her career

The Turkish version of this was much better, also funnier

I don't like the Godfather films but The Conversation and Apocalypse Now are peak Hollywood.

I will have to check it out does it go under a different name?

The Cockroach Suicides

Still better than Sofia's worst which is A Very Murray Christmas. The most Reddity thing Hollywood has made.

>BUT IT'S A NETFLIX SPECIAL

It's called a film, it counts.

this movie had fran drescher, diane lane, and primo jennifer lopez in it, and all in slightly fetish situations. it's probably the most comfy movie to jerk off to. bravo coppola.

I haven't watched the netflix special but Somewere is pretty unwatchable not even Elle could save it

>I'm Francis Ford Coppola, I made The Godfather, I can do whatever the fuck I want to.
No you can't Francis you silly man

Would smash like cornbread.

she has a great eye for cute blonde girls tho

They are both good filmmakers.
Godfather and Apocalypse Now are two of the best films ever made. And had it not been for Francis Ford, the work of Lucas/ILM would never have been realized.
Sofia Coppola on the other hand has made some really interesting films too, none of which are awful. I personally think Lost in Translation is one of the best films of the early 2000s.

Not sure why reddit has always such a boner for stupidly ranking filmmakers or movies.

literally nothing alike
also the turkroaches did nothing and I want me a qt young turk gf

He has a point.