Is Scott Adams "red-pilled"?

>today's dilbert

>tfw you remember that Sky1 lineup of Simpsons, Futurama, Dilbert and the PJs
>tfw those days are never coming back

I fucking loved Dilbert.

Futurama was great when I was young but 10x better as an adult. So many unchecked references

Yeah, I hadn't seen it in ages so I watched s1-s4 a couple of years back and it was even better than I remembered and I really enjoyed it. They should have called it Feelsarama though.

Yah and then the reboot was leddit as hell trash.

Read his blog posts. He's a Trump supporter and also sometimes comes across as kind of crazy in that "He never ever makes mistakes and it's all 108D Mahjong" way.

is it true that this guy is basically a multiple millionaire because of these comics?
Is garfield guy also millionaire?

Yes and yes because of merchandising

The whole 3d chess meme started with Scott Adams.

When they brought it back on CC or somewhere or the movies? I enjoyed Bender's Big Score. I fucking hate Matt Groening though, it amazes me he isn't one of (((them))).

Tell me about Matt Groening, why does he wear the ma

No actually tell me what is wrong with him?

It looks to me to be after-the-fact rationalization, if only because Trump's gaffes seem to be doing him ill.

I'm surprised they showed The PJs in the UK. I assumed its appeal would be limited to America, since it's a show about American blacks in the ghetto.

They're not: best example just happened yesterday. Donald Trump posted a video to @Morning_Joe of Hillary Clinton talking about superpredator blacks. He then made an inflamatory comment about Joe Scarborough and his girlfriend. @Morning_Joe started trending- along with the video at the very top of Hillary Clinton calling blacks superpredators.

Scott Adams - $75 million.

Jim Davis - $800 million.

I go mainly by the polls and other sources that get triple-bracketed by you folks.

Considering he was on Stephan Molycucks show, yes he is.

>Is Scott Adams "red-pilled"?

Buy the low standards Sup Forums has for redpilling, I suppose.

Love him or hate him, he beat all the established republican candidates, with genuine antipathy from the party, while spending a fraction of what the top republican candidates spent.

But Molymeme really doesn't say anything you can't pick up on Sup Forums 6 months in advance.

Ehhh, polls are complex. Firstly, this early they usually mean little. Secondly, it's very easy to screw with them to generate favorable results.
Thirdly, the presidency is not a popularity contest: it's decided by the electoral college, not by overall population percentage.

Wait until the debates, keep watching the polls, and check the statistics they're using.

Merch, speaking fees, books and being syndicated in almost every newspaper used to bring in shit tons of money.

the guy is literally more autistic than most of Sup Forums.
literally LARPs about Trump having a 3 stage master plan that he has executed from day 1. just think about how retarded you have to be to believe that

There's one episode where leela says something like "Sex and the city, now that's funny"

Are you fucking serious? they watch that fucking shit a 1000 years in the future?
Whoever wrote that shit should be put to death.

>low standards
>can't even spell "by" correctly
fucking leaf

They showed it in Norway as well. Same with King of the Hill.

Are you a spigé luxo or dutch? I can never tell.

>But Molymeme really doesn't say anything you can't pick up on Sup Forums 6 months in advance.

He's old. Give him a break.

He always was, even in his earlier books he never bought the "Everyone's a wonderful special snowflake and all are equal".

Scott Adams belief was that everyone on the planet, including himself, is an idiot living in a society created by a handful of geniuses.

It was on quite late on a satellite channel.
I don't know how many people got the jokes over here. There were a lot that I only got because I knew people on a US army base.

And it wasn't funny.

Yep. If you haven't noticed, virtually the entire alt-right is downstream of Sup Forums, mostly without realizing it.

Sounds like a very wise man.

While The PJs was specifically about the projects the theme is easily understandable to many cultures.

Plus it was funny as fuck

Scott (((Adams)))

"Induhviduals"