When will they fuck off?

When will they fuck off?

>sweden ye-

when you stop needing a good smack every now and then.

These maps are always so exaggerated. Like having a few guards at an embassy counts as military presence.

>France is colored
>Guyana is not

Quality meme map right there.

Now I understand why Iran feels threatened

>Panama is a US puppet stat-

>France is colored
Yes we know

Never.

when china takes it place

Are you thinking before typing?

yeah they're dumb, in reality only like 20 countries have a US military presence.

There aren't American troops in Mexico, it's literally illegal here to have foreign soldiers on Mexican soil.

and it should be 0

t. Chang

China has literally only one overseas military base and it's in Djibouti, but everybody has military bases in Djibouti.

Russia?

also russia

Its for the global peace, i want American troopers in Sweden in case russia gets uppity.

then you can spend all your money on your military. gl with the decision of "free" healthcare or a proper military

No nationneeds to have a millitary if USA keeps the peace with their millitary, besides there are nukes now so you dont even need an army lol

US special forces works with Mexican troops in the War on Drugs
t. worked at a base near the border

When you whores stop taking money from our military. Also, I'm pretty sure some of those are small training bases.

hopefully when the boomers die

>no USA military presence in the baltics
uwotm8?

>There aren't American troops in Mexico, it's literally illegal here to have foreign soldiers on Mexican soil.
This map is probably using the term "military presence" very loosely. I think we did some training with your military relating to the war against the cartels.

Yes I'm sorry I wanted to say military bases