I'm not evil, Cersei is! I'm here to liberate all of you and save Westeros!

>I'm not evil, Cersei is! I'm here to liberate all of you and save Westeros!
>*burns father and son alive in front of surrendering, wounded troops*
>NOW BOW BEFORE ME PEONS

There is no fucking way the Mad Queen isn't confirmed at this point. Danaerys is fucking batshit

It WOULD be confirmed if we were watching a series not made by 2 Jews who have only been writing or preparing fanservice ever since they ran out of book content.

Face it, the fans are too stupid for such a thing and the directors of the show are the most fanatical YAS QUEEN supporters.

She didn't lie. On her reign, everyone will be free, or they won't be.

That's a commitment worth of admiring.

She'll mellow out when she marries Snow.

Prove these comments wrong then.

What a fucking nerdo, just cheer for the dragons bro. Who cares about the other boring shit

Ned and Jon executed people as per the law. Danaerys executed people on her own whim. Also getting beheaded>getting burned alive.

>calls someone evil
>he can't distinguish moralities between medieval kings and the modern day
brainlet alert

>traitors
what did these subhumans mean by this?

I'm genuinely curious as to how she's meant to be seen by the writers. Because as you pointed out, to me it seems there's no way she doesn't seem like a huge hypocrite. And yet the general reaction generally seems to be "yas kween" type shit.

To go from "bend the knee or die" to "breaker of chains" within lines of dialogue has to be deliberate surely. Or are their writers just that shit?

And there's something to be said for them doing it themselves, rather than having someone or something else do it for you.

Only brainlets still believe that shit. The show is pretty pounding it up your ass that she's different and her character is evolving more than has in like many seasons since there's actually way more exchange of dialogue happening with her and Jon, compared to when she just ordered her yesmen from when she was in Mereen.

i really don't understand. i get it, you support dany, but at the very least be coherent.

calling someone a traitor for refusing to defect to you is no different than calling him a child rapist, both accusation are completely random and false.

Dany's entire persona is based around that fact that SHE ISN'T A PART OF THE SYSTEM. That she is BETTER than the system. Yet, she comes onto a continent promising a better life for the people of Westeros, yet immediately presses them into service or face death by dragon fire. She's no better than the average lord, she's actually worse, because at least the average lord is only as strong as himself and the loyalty he commands of everyone else. In theory you can ignore the will of Lord trying to press you into service by getting a bunch of other people to revolt with you. With Dany, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DISOBEY AND SURVIVE. She not only offers nothing NEW, she offers something WORSE. And despite the blatant obviousness of this hypocrisy, she is unable to see it for herself because she is blinded by her personal belief in not only her image as a "breaker of chains" but also her inborn desire to claim the throne. This is setting her up to perform all manor of atrocities in the name of "breaking the wheel." This could set up to be relatively good writing, but all we are going to get is some shitty sex scene with Jon, and then this entire development will be ignored.

Why are her "dragons" Wyverns and not actual 4 legged dragons?

There are objective moral standards, you postmodernist.

>morality
>objective
you what m8?

I can't tell if you're being facetious or you have literally no knowledge of moral philosophy.

In all honesty modern philosophy is extremely pretentious and I would like nothing to do with it as a logical mathematician.

What a bitch!

Sadly, Dickon was too good for this world.

boy is her face gonna be red when she realizes she just murdered the family of the guy who saved her precious Jorah

>violence as a political tool
Literally a terrorist.

the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. and swinging the sword is better than burning alive

she has no right to the throne, she has the right of conquest, like robert did and aegon before him. to pretend that she is the rightful ruler is farcical. stannis however, was the rightful heir. also even if you accept her dumb logic, jon is ahead of her since rhaegar and lyanna marriage was confirmed legitimate this ep.

she has no respect for bravery and the idea of upholding ones honour. She will bring no change and will not help jon despite the realm being in danger just because she wants him to bend the knee.

she is bringing foreign savages to the country, while pretending she is saving the country. dothraki will rape and pillage and plunder like they have been for generations.

on top of this, she is a fucking autist who cannot emote beyond a childish scowl and her tits are lopsided

>I'm not here to murder
>Join me or die

How is that any different than slavery?

>modern philosophy
"Moral", not "modern", buddy.

You do realize that word never existed during the medieval period, right?

she's giving them a choice ;)

Many slaves actually chose slavery though. It was more like indentured servitude

The Mad King was insane, and saw enemies everywhere in everyone.

What we're seeing is that she isn't the perfect glorious "savior", but horribly brutal. But not insane, or "The Mad Queen".

I don't think Tyrion will be able to reign her in. It will likely be Jon, by both word and action, that reminds her of what the fuck she should be doing. Assuming she doesn't go nuts after finding out that Jon has a stronger claim to the throne than she does.

What's so brutal about an extra second of pain? It's not like they're being burned at the stake, in agony for a whole minute.
Dragon's fire kills them in a actual second.

So the breaker of chains kills those who do not wear the chains she forces upon

congratulations, you just tried to moralize slavery

i have no idea how it's so fucking hard for you philosophy retards to understand that different time periods work with different moral systems

This is an excellent argument. Especially the terrible tits part

Wow mental gymnastics just to defend a fictional character. The nights watchmen were traitors because they took an oath. The tarlys took no oath to Daenerys.

It was a quick burn though. They were dead in like 5 seconds and probably lost the ability to feel pain due to nerve damage halfway through it.

Until now dany has let people serve her or go free, why did she suddenly change?

Lol, I never even made the connection that those were Sam's brother and father. I assumed the maester was talking about something unrelated that happened off-camera.

Make westeros great again!

>/got/ fans still hoping this SJW bash ends with a "mad queen" and not "stronk/empowered womyn"

Yeah, I remember thinking BSG was going to end with an 11th hour "Cylons betrayed you after all!" twist...

That's basically where I'm at. Everything past S4 has been utter shit so I've basically just been watching highlights of the seasons up till now. What a joke.
>mfw Stannis is never coming back

> offers captured troops the option to join
> rest of Westeros aand Essos prefer to slaughter or enslave the captured

Reeeeeee Daenarys doesn't act like Mother Theresa!!!