Evan Mcmullen now at 9% in Utah as Trump faces tough fight in deep red state

Evan Mcmullen now at 9% in Utah as Trump faces tough fight in deep red state
reason.com/blog/2016/08/23/new-poll-in-shockingly-competitive-utah

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/4147893-155/trump-winning-utah-converts-but-he
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary should help this man get on the ballot in Nevada, Arizona, and Idaho, pronto.

Drumpf finishing under 100 electoral votes would be a glorious result. Would finally send a loud, irrefutable message to white assholes that their brand of hate will never be anything except fringe and scorned.

Go McMullin! Go Johnson! Gooo Madam President!!!

Haha nice. Can't wait to see deep red states go blue due to drumpf's retardation. Fucking pandering clown better drop out of race.

Amen. Drumpf limping in 20% behind HIllary in a total landslide is the death rattle of white America.

Then the real fun begins. Hillary will do whatever she needs to get Congress, get their court, and enact sensible hate speech laws.

Right-wing bullshit on this site and on talk radio will be banned. Bitter white fuckboys will be locked out of jobs and colleges if they even look at another demographic the wrong way.

We are going to kick white fucking men in the balls over and over and over for the next eight years. Probably longer, considering how brown America will be by the time Hillary leaves in 2024.

It's going to be fucking beautiful. The only thing that will make it more perfect is if they try to rise up with their little popguns.

The day after Hillary gets elected is the day I start praying for a couple more McVeighs. The left has had it with righty's shit, and all we need is ONE domestic terrorist or whacked out militia waving their babydicks around.

The hammer is going to fall so fucking fast and hard on white conservatives that their skulls will split.

And there's nothing they can do about it. Absolutely nothing. Remember: Drumpf losing horribly is just the first punch. :)

DRUMPFLETS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH

Aren't Mormons exempt from the draft because their cult tells them to hate America too much to fight for it? Why the fuck are they allowed to vote?

Guy's a complete shithead.

Were you talking about Drumpf? There's only one drooling, racist, grossly unqualified piece of shit running for President.

No no, that's Jehovahs Witness.
A crazy amount Mormons are in the US military, it's got the highest recrcruitment rates in the nation. We're taught to love our country, US Mormons are particularly patriotic.
>t. Mormon

How do you faggots manage to put enough together to create an echo chamber on here.

Its funny because you think you are winning. Your not.

>a fucking shart
>in a fucking mart

So Trump is still winning Utah? Okay. Who fucking cares.

>Literally stealing votes from Trump

Shut the fuck up New Zealand you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

This shit is all the Mormons fault. This douche is being advertised as 'Mormon family values' and 'former CIA operative Mormon badass'. I fucking hate the Mormons in my state.

First, 15,000 emails where not all of the sudden "Found". The FBI looked at them, found nothing. A lawsuit by the right-wing funded "Judicial Watch" asked that they be released to the public and the Judge in the case agreed. Nothing new there. This email thing is so bogus from the start. Lets geek out for a moment; Email servers circa 2008-2009 were transitioning from a Novel/sendmail/procmail based system to MS-Exchange. People that used Exchange were hooked and liked it; the contacts, the calendar system, attachment handling were just superior. The word is that State department email just wasn't good at handling all of that like exchange, so it was common to setup alternative email routes. So have your smart IT guys set up a server running EXCHANGE and your productivity increases 20 fold! Of course being security conscious, you can't just put the Sec. of State on the cloud! Security-wise she was Sec of State married to a former President, so what would be more secure than to run the server from her home? Which is more secure; Collin Powell using AOL or Clinton running her own email server?

Basically this is all just a bunch of crap made up by right-wing dicks making political noise during an election year. It's typical Dirty Tricks from a party that is made up of A-holes.

Go* bless Mcmullen!

> I fucking hate the Mormons in my state.
> my State

What state would that be?

>reason.com

i've lived in utah all my life.

mormons have been enriched to all fuck. they've abandoned so many of their traditional values and swung far to the left. i'd say it's safe to say more new mormons are brown.

it's not a white religion anymore.

>forgetting he's a mormon 3-letter agency shill

Didn't Romney teach you all mormons are conservacucks?

> Trump 39%, Clinton 24%, Johnson 12%, McMullin 9% (Stein 1%)
I will believe a lot of bullshit before I believe that poll.

What do you think, Germanistan?

sltrib.com/news/4147893-155/trump-winning-utah-converts-but-he

This one is from a while back.

Thank you hans, we're not full for you and your lovely family.
Pls no bully
We're nice people, we'll warm to trump come debate time, I guarantee it.
We care about the moral fibre of our leaders as well, and trump hasn't had the greatest track record. Not saying this is a good thing or not to judge on, but it is what it is.
We do a lot of missionary work everywhere, but encourage people to build their communities instead of gathering to one place as it was in the past.
Please don't judge all Mormons based on Urah, we're not like them T_T

Well I just hope you're not talking about UT, Mister 60% WHITE.

He didn't make it on the ballot though

.02749672191185 shekels deposited
My record has been corrected

Stop apologizing to people..

You won't change Sup Forumss unfavorable opinion on Mormons no matter what you tell them, so you might as well just stop with the "W-We will actually vote for trump just wait"..

Whoa, shills everywhere. CTR get another 6 mil thrown at it?

Mormons need to let go of their false gods and bow to the one and only true Kek
Oh Kek, hear the words of my mouth

Hey now, not apologising. Just stating fact hans. Utah won't swing blue, and Trump will win their. Johnson will take a few of the votes away from him, but there's no way in hell it's ever going to be taken from Trump.
I know some people will never change the way they view us, and that's sad but ok.
Sup Forums doesn't mind Mormons, heck even if they hated them I wouldn't much care, isn't a big change from other places.

>Sup Forums doesn't mind Mormons

Except when a fair share of them calls for a genocide against us for not voting for the "God Emperor" in the primaries.
Or when they blame us for Obama's 2nd term.

>Mormons
>hated everywhere
And there you go with your Mormon victim complex. If you would stop wearing silly outfits and performing Masonic handshakes in your temples, you might actually be taken as a true Christian church

Hahaha, yeah, good times right?
They're just butt hurt. It'll work out.
Have faith brother.
There are a few of us lurking, hey?
To be fair my heretic friend, we're hated in a few places. But there is indeed a victim complex that isn't good, I agree.
We don't much mind whether you think we're Christian.
Now go to church.

my boss came in and asked me if I was voting does Mcmuffin. we both had a huge laugh when I asked her who the fuck was mcmuffin

he's stealing more from hillary than he's stealing from trump

Trump is up 15% over Clinton in UT, you fucking mong.