If we destroy ISIS, something worse will take their place!

>If we destroy ISIS, something worse will take their place!
>LOLbertarians will actually vote for this man

because opening up power vacuums by destroying groups we don't like in the middle east has worked so well for us in the past

if you kill them they win.

my sides

I fixed it for them

>If we destroy Saddam Hussein, something worse will take their place!
>LOLbertarians will actually vote for this man

>if you do something to protect yourself they win

how about we just stop fucking around in that godforsaken sandpit instead?

Literally nothing could be worse than letting ISIS remain in control, especially if they retain power long enough to get a seat at the UN.

>let's just play nice and ignore everything while enraged tyrants are out to kill you
You win!

-cuck of the year award

everyone except the jewish neocons knew that was a bad idea

There is no downside to bombing ISIS out of existence

I've said it time and time again, Gary Johnson is the fucking Trudeau of the USA.

ISIS is the something worse. We shouldn't have gone to Iraq in the first place, but letting ISIS set up shop in our absence was even worse. They have to be snuffed out now before the global community of cucks tries to legitimize them.

why is it our job to defend a bunch of Arabs that hate us, and give billions in aid to Jews? Why can't they deal with their problems themselves?

I say we go full blitzkrieg on them. Drop the bombs and then send in the tanks and troops to mop up whatever's left of them.

>slyly ignoring attacks on Americanism to argue some smaller bullshit with me about "defending arabs"
I'm way too smart for you, kike

I know plenty of libertarians who detest this man.

I agree with isolationism, but ISIS has aytacked the west, so let's bomb them to dust

i never payed attention to Gary Johnson but i see hes a Trudeau clone.

A land war would cost white lives. Not worth it.

An unrestrained, non-PC carpet bombing war + supporting theit opponents will have the same effect. Flynn and Trump talk about doing just this.

>elect Johnson
>no roads
>isis cant get to cities because they are more than likely lazy sandniggers and will not walk.
>isis instead attacks Israel and Europe because they do have roads
>if they do come over, gun regulation will be less so even the 5 year old can have an ar-15.

I really see this as the perfect solution to the ISIS problem for America.

only if you half-ass it
go full on overwhelming force, scorched earth, medieval type shit and it won't happen

ISIS (and that entire terror culture) came to power because our faggot government is arming them at the demands of their globalist overlords, this is why Trump will be able to easily and quickly knock out ISIS - as he has no need to obey. He will cease any undercover efforts to arm the terror groups whether by the US or by the rich shrewd shitskins of the Middle East.

kek'd

We're already losing white lives every time they recruit random yahoos to allahu snakbar in our countries. The Islamic State is a symbol for jihadis that inspires them to attack the kafir and that's why it needs to be destroyed.