Is this the best video on the internet?

Is this the best video on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAS RITE!!!

Dudes an actor user. There's a video somewhere where he admitted he was an aspiring actor and took the job to act like a beta bitxh crying... Black Israelites are know for paying actors to play passerby sand people in the crowd... The white girls kissing their feet were actors too. They do this to get weak minded people to follow behavior

So they are the true jews after all.

Hahaha nicely done brazil! By the way your women have the best asses on earth you are living in paradise

>shart

fake jews BTFO

>aids

Shut the fuck up you worthless cuck. He's from a third world shithole and his women are all men. Stop encouraging subhuman waste.

>ZIKA

DAS RITE!

It's up there.

I love how everyone around including the guy filming start laughing when the kid starts crying.

Except for the aids part.

anyone else have a bad experience with these niggers?, i assume it is a common occurence for people from NY.
>go to america with my family
>walking in times square and looking at the shitty tourist souvenir shops before we leave for florida
>see some black guys preaching and decide to get some photos with my camera
>mfw they start insulting me, getting in my face and calling me a 'fat virgin cracker', and 'punk ass white boy'

>paradise
>brazil
pick one

>be brazil
>give 1
>take 7

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

We Wuz Kangz enslaved The Black Hebrew Israelites? Shieet!

WE

>anyone else have a bad experience with these niggers?

Can't handle the bantz? If you are coming back you better get some thicker skin cause niggers can't help but run dey moufs.

I adore this video.

>A-ARE U SAYING HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE? A BLOO BLOO BLOO
Literally triggered to tears.

>DAS RIGHT

>The Jews wuz Oppressin' da Germans
Holy shit. I'm surprised he even knew that.

>Bin that Poo

>Not the greatest story ever told

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Anglos BTFO