MUH HERITAGE

MUH HERITAGE

I hate this fucking face.

What's his ethnicity?

He is a cuban-"american".

Same.

He looks like he's squeezing out a massive one.

His face reminds me of the Spanish singer Ismael Serrano.

I have never seen such an Iberian looking man ever before... is descendant of the royal bloodline?

Maybe he is. Judging by the posts he made.

He's going bald like me

Why is he so angry?

True.

*furls brow*
*sucks in lips*
*hides quadruple chin*
I-I'M FUCKIN HUWITE

if you speak spanish its 10 times more hiarious/weird because he speaks on this very old colonial spanish dialect, like he actually took the time to learn Charles V's era spanish and employs it to larp

He is an Iberian natioanalist living and raised in Burguerland, not even joking.

>iberian nationalist
he is literally a a cuban american living in little havana

Does he post here anymore or no?

yep

He looks like a friend

Unluckily, many cubans are from Spanish descent. This cunt truly seems to be a cr*ollo.....

not him
he doesnt speak in english

>deleted the image
already archived it faggot :v)

every day

Yes, wow, very white :)

Every single time There is some thread related to Iberia, He ruins it with his autism.

Don't be shy

Of course he speak english

>this passes as white in Spain

he speaks english but he doesn't speak english in here

check the filename, he doesn't upload pictures with Sup Forums filenames

I cannot believe that goofy looking fucker is actually him. How fucking retarded do you have to be to plaster your face everywhere on Sup Forums? Even genuine mental cases like ikibey were always smart enough to stay anonymous.

el goblino.....

He looks like he has genuine mental problems. It's not about how ugly he is, it's just that look in his eyes, he looks so paranoid.

I agree. The FBI should keep a tab on him.

To be honest I will say he is at least mainly genetic iberian, he reminds me a lot to some countrymen

ever heard of CerĂ³n?

>paranoid
>Sup Forumstard
checks out

Horseface

Rofl, these posts are actually him? All this time I thought it was people just larping with his pictures, I had no idea people this autistic actually exist.

Yes he does

This. I thought they were roleplaying him, like with the "sicilian" ameriogre.

Yes, I've been seeing his face for quite a long time now and the filenames don't lie

he mainly speaks english retard
spanish is what he doesnt speak

The Moors, Jews, and degenerates talk shit about me, not sure the point of this thread.

timestamp or fake

timestamp nao