>your country
>do you want to kiss boys
finland
YES

Brazil
No

No, that would be gay

at this point I would kiss anything that talks

No. I only want to penetrate their asses. But it only applies to a feminine boys who are younger than 18 and older than 12.

Spain
No

That's it, calling the police right now

boy on boy love is the purest form of love and not gay in the slightest

I think two boys (meaning two members of the same sex and gender) sharing a intimate sexual encounter is in fact gay by definition

>fags believe sexual relationships = pure love

Only if he's handsome/cute and at least my height

Finland
Yes

Only if you're on the receiving end. There's nothing gay about inserting your penis into a cute boys butthole.

i'm not talking about sex
i'm talking about love

Sure, i can agree that if i were to be presented with the opportunity to be with a femboy then yes i would not count that as gay since the femboy is actively repressing his masculinity and taking on a submissive feminine role in the relationship

You're gay

Only in anime form. Other than that fags on this board only talk about sucking dick and get fucked in the ass. Wow true love. Nothing like acting like a washed up roastie.

I bet you fags like kissing guys IRL too? Holding hands with another guy. Laughing and sharing feelings with another man. Making love, cuddling, showering toghether too? Making food and watching movies together. Exploring each others sexual fantasies? Being full of love and joy inside... Being in love.

Kaikki homot pitäisi tappaa.

Oispa pojuyde

flag
no thats pretty gay desu

i want a boyfriend because i want someone to love and to love me and because i want closeness and affection
i'd rather cuddle than have sex desu

Where are the proofs?
Keep in mind that traps aren't gay.

KILL YOURSELF

excellent post

I want to FUCK you!

The jannies are the biggest faggots on this board for allowing this shit to continue.

tfw no bf to spot for you