The French have a long record of race-mixing

"It is strange to see how the colored troops are received over in France. There seems to be absolutely no race question, such as exists in America. The negro is accepted everywhere on the same basis as a white man. Even the French girls seem to prefer colored soldiers to white soldiers. I must admit that this is rather repulsive to me."

"Unlike American's, the French do not draw a color line, and so these colored troops are accepted by French girls on the same basis as any other man. This gets under the Americans' skin, so much in fact that there is always trouble whenever the two mix. A couple of nights ago, some Americans were in one of the combination drinking and dancing places, when one of the Americans objected to a colonial's attention to one of the girls. This infuriated the colonial...and he started after the American with a big knife. the American pulled out his forty-five and dropped him in his tracks. This started a riot that led to the killing of five and the wounding of several more. As a result the Americans were excluded from the city and the place was closed."

- Letters from Verdun: Frontline Experiences of an American Volunteer in World War 1 France

>white French women prefer black dudes
Unheard of, nowhere in the world the average person prefers another race to his own.

"During the French Revolution of 1789, people of color from Saint-Domingue, Guadeloupe, and Martinique living in France organized themselves into the Société des citoyens de couleur (Society of Colored Citizens), headed by mulatto Julien Raimond, a wealthy planter and slaveholder from Saint-Domingue. It worked closely with the Société des amis des noirs (Society of the Friends of the Blacks), which asked for equal rights for free people of color, the immediate abolition of the slave trade, and a gradual abolition of slavery."

"Paris's reception for Jack Johnson was different. Boxing had been introduced to French culture after the 1789 Revolution through an anglophile sporting society. Despite its English origins, the revival of "la boxe", as the French called it, came to Paris via America, and was associated with fairground and circus attractions. Black men who participated in boxing events were feted for their feats of strength and likened to their African brothers. These "bad niggers" were greeted with fascination and curiosity. Unlike America, Paris posed no restriction to their fighting with white men, and after 1900 many black boxers gravitated to the city in search of title fights. Johnson came to Paris in 1913 and participated in a number of boxing exhibitions organised by the Nouveau Cirque."

The French loved the negress Josephine Baker, who married White Frenchmen.

Louis XIV's wife fucked a pure African nigger, producing the "Black Nun of Moret".

"Joseph Bologne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges (December 25, 1745 – June 10, 1799) was a champion fencer, a virtuoso violinist and conductor of the leading symphony orchestra in Paris. Born in Guadeloupe, he was the son of George Bologne de Saint-Georges, a wealthy planter, and Nanon, his African slave. During the French Revolution, Saint-Georges was colonel of the Légion St.-Georges, the first all-black regiment in Europe, fighting on the side of the Republic. Today the Chevalier de Saint-Georges is best remembered as the first classical composer of African ancestry."

"Dumas' father, General Thomas-Alexandre Davy de la Pailleterie, was born in the French colony of Saint-Domingue (present-day Haiti) to a French nobleman and an enslaved African woman. At age 14 Thomas-Alexandre was taken by his father to France, where he was educated in a military academy and entered the military for what became an illustrious career."

that is Marion Le Pen 100% confirmed.
sorry guys.

WHAT THE FUCK

When you're getting flooded with burka-wearing jihadi rapist muslims suddenly simple niggers don't seem so bad

So some French dude stabbed the shit out of some stupid piece of shit American tourist?

Pretty cool.

I've always hated the French people

I'm glad their country is turning into another America, another Brazil. Hopefully after the faggy French have been ethnically replaced, their surrounding neighbors can just genocide what remains.

Just so you know lad. You should definitely kill yourself and I'm not even joking,degenerate shill.
Take this guy with you too

try to guess what I think about US

>duplicate file already exists here
based Moldova

I don't get what the leftards gain from doing this

I the anglo establishement is trying to contain the Révolution like in 1789

Y-yay she has blue eyes not brown .. Everything's fine now.

>pic related
This is confirm to be a fake. She's not her, and she doesn't look like. Thanks t. Oussama

>"Unlike American's, the French do not draw a color line, and so these colored troops are accepted by French girls on the same basis as any other man. This gets under the Americans' skin, so much in fact that there is always trouble whenever the two mix. A couple of nights ago, some Americans were in one of the combination drinking and dancing places, when one of the Americans objected to a colonial's attention to one of the girls. This infuriated the colonial...and he started after the American with a big knife. the American pulled out his forty-five and dropped him in his tracks. This started a riot that led to the killing of five and the wounding of several more. As a result the Americans were excluded from the city and the place was closed."

>communautarism vs universalism

desu, antinigger meme aside, a lot's of black/metis french are totally secular (Antilles), patriotic, and devoted to the nation.
The problem comes from those recent africans migrants who adopt a communautarism way of think, as Afro-americans does (BLM, muh afrika, muh rights)

So are you the original creator of that pic? Thank you for your work. These "leftards" may as well be a bunch of cucks with a lot of time on their hands.

/thread.

All we just did was creating a merely daily France thread to share uncensored news with Sup Forums. It was really quality thread with tons of actual facts with sources and vids, even direct news from the Parliament and politicians' twitters, not even a circle jerk...

But now I'm determined to launch something like Trump General and spread it to any French speaking online community in m
our reach.

LE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD

That's because race has nothing to do with intelligence or behavior. People of any race should be accepted in any civilized society unless they prove themselves unfit.

The same does not apply to a religion, however. All Muslims can die in a vat of scalding bacon grease as far as I'm concerned.