You happy Sup Forums? You're getting what you wanted

You happy Sup Forums? You're getting what you wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/22/nicolas-sarkozy-declares-candidacy-french-presidential-election
dailystormer.com/jew-nicolas-sarkozy-race-mixing-enriches-society-consanguinity-destroys-it/
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3038133899&feature=iv&src_vid=WeYlk3BFPmQ&v=TyZPf7_0a0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She broke the law

Yes this makes me very happy.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/22/nicolas-sarkozy-declares-candidacy-french-presidential-election

Should've just thrown her into the ocean and be done with it

FRANCE NO

Yes
also sage

They float back

FRANCE YES

Now step 2

This is the slimy kike who said that the French people should racemix, he'll say whatever he thinks will make him win then do exactly the same as him and Hollande have done

I can't believe the fucking French voted for Hollande over him

Sarkozy is a shitter that panders to popular opinions.
He'd say anything to get his manlet ass back into office.

Normally Id object to the state having a say in what people can and cannot wear, but this time I just dont feel like it.

why wear the "burkini" at all if the result of taking it off is still being fully clothed?

I know this is a subboard with right-wing leanings but France is a liberal democracy. The banning of swimwear is contrary to French values. A step toward illiberalism.

Wtf is the tide starting to turning?

if she wants to wear it

she can just go back to the middle east

He's a slimy kike who should be ovened

dailystormer.com/jew-nicolas-sarkozy-race-mixing-enriches-society-consanguinity-destroys-it/

Kek

Why?

her islamic values contradict western values. she can start wearing her scarf when muslims stop blowing shit up.

get fucked, nigger.

And?

Aww the poor mudslime.

Enough of this shit. Enough of their Islamic bullshit. Letting any Muslims at all in France was a huge mistake.

Im literally jerking off to this news

Religious freedoms though? How is what she is wearing bad? Why can't she have the choice to exercise her religion freely? As an American it's what your founding fathers stood for.

As god awful as Sarkozy is, Hollande is 100 times worse. France went to shit because of him, all because the millenials in France wanted free stuff

what's the difference between a burkini and a wet suit, which is presumably still allowed?

What civilized society allows people to walk around nude in public?

They're equally bad tbqh. On top of that this kike is a fucking schemer, probably a reason why France voted Hollande to get rid of him, along with doing nothing. They are both fucking France in their own way.

Is Christianity contradictory to Western Values? it's a religion that sprouted in a region you hate, among a people you also hate.

Is telling people what to do and what to wear is western values? I though it was common in some totalitarian *stans. France just became middle east.

There's literally no difference between them other than superficial ones. Same thing with Stephen Harper and Justin Trudeau.

People in wet suits don't bomb things. Muslims are being singled out, but there is a reason it's happening.

>You happy Sup Forums?
Literally just popped a boner

France is just moving through the stages towards genocide, the first steps are always to just cause inconvenience to the targeted group.

Lel no France has been fucked long before that

they can regain their religious freedom when they respect ours

So western values are be naked or btfo

What was the point of Nazi Armbands?

Our founding fathers didn't stand for blowing other people up and trying to create one world religion that rejected modern advances in technology and idealism

But thats not what I wanted. I want them humanly deported to whatever country they came from.

Christianity was a part of western values for more than a century. Western values adapted to christianity and vice versa during that time. Islam doesn't adapt.

I am delighted.

>people in wet suits don't bomb things
>navy seals
Kek. Faulty logic there try again.

Because only humans have rights

fuck "religious freedom" once those sand niggers started slittin priests throats they can fuck back off to their sandbox

Partly what I wanted.

If only. They want to assimilate all sandniggers so there will be no differense between muslim and french. And racemix desperately then.

>the founding fathers would WANT stone-age savages to behead people in the streets

Nice cuckservative LARPing there

Muslims respect religious freedoms. Your hangup is with Isis. A group of lunatics of up to 30,000. That's not even once percent of the over billion Muslim population.

how does one tell the difference? what if you're just they're to surf and the police haul you in and are all like "sure thing, osama" when you tell them it's just a wet suit

She probably has a bomb underneath

Nice, France.
Now you just need to ban assault trucks.

what's more contrary to french values: banning swimwear or fight back against islam

we also have the establishment clause to prevent a state religion in the absence of one. the french had to fight to take away to official state power of the catholic church during the revolution

a one piece suit isn't a burkini. there is more to it.

If you need an explanation as to why you should value your own personal interests over an external, theoretical morality which may conflict with your interest, then you are a cuck.

Try 400,000 potentially radicalized muslims.

maybe they'd be living in home if the us didnt bomb the fuck out of every muslim country and or destabilize it u fuckhead

just that bomb pussy desu senpai

You dont lie down on the beach with wetsuits.
Ever seen a diver bask in the sun?
Or be anywhere not in the fucking water, aside from coming out or going into?

>what are rapefugees

Fuck , personally this makes me very happy

Nope.

Won't be happy until THEY FUCKING KICK THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND STOP LETTING NEW ONES IN

France isn't America. She should either obey French law or get her ass back to whatever goat fucking desert shit hole she came from.

>let's allow millions of people whose patrimonial blood is of goat herders and subsistence farmers into our country
>but we'll force them to dress a certain way

France is a pathetic nation

>Muslims respect religious freedoms.
>cant build a Christian church in saudi sandniggerabia
fuck off achmed

wristbands

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3038133899&feature=iv&src_vid=WeYlk3BFPmQ&v=TyZPf7_0a0M

You're absolutely right. They did. But there comes a point where we have to make a choice to either do what is constitutionally and perhaps even morally right OR we have to do what is morally wrong in order to protect our way of life and everyone else's. I know it's a slippery slope but how do coexist in a modern world with an ancient religion that teaches its followers to take over the world and destroy everything else that isn't Islamic?

That's not what I want. I want the woman inside the burkini banned

No one cares we want quick and easy solutions goddammit. This doesn't affect me so I'm ok with it.

>>delighted

i suppose i'm confused as to how the police are expected to tell a legit burkini from a muslim chick wearing a wet suit apart

>Muslims respect religious freedoms

The vast majority Muslims don't want to do that. Plus even ou based founding fathers including Ben Franklin had nice things to say about Muslims

>Benjamin Franklin argued that Muslims should be able to preach to Christians if we insisted on the right to preach to them. Near the end of his life, he impersonated a Muslim essayist, to mock American hypocrisy over slavery.

Thomas Jefferson, especially, had a familiarity with Islam that borders on the astonishing. Like Adams, he owned a Koran …. Jefferson even tried to learn Arabic, and wrote his Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom to protect “the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and the Mahometan, the Hindoo and infidel of every denomination.”

fuck off mehmet your days are numbered

>step one: we have a right to wear burqa
>step two: cover up that bare ankle white whore

>You're getting what you wanted.

Oh boy, a day of the rope for traitors and degenerates AND the extermination of all shitskins world-wide???

Yes, Morocco has been in a shit state since you dropped not two but three nuclear devices, Saudi Arabia is on a complete shit state and Dubai can't afford to house anybdy at all, the civil war in Jordan doesn't look like it's going to ever stop.

Stupid airhead.

yes. step 2 kill these subhumans

I didnt even know that (((Sarkozy))). Fuck.

America was meant to be a white country REEEEEEEE

I have a lot of nice things to say about Muslims too when they make up an exotic >1% minority. When they start becoming majorities in various cities as is the case in europe, I have a lot of bad to say

I am fucking ecstatic!

maybe she should go to her barbaric land where this is accepted?

Present day western values are secularism. There are plenty of people in Europe and America who are part of the religious Christian right who don't believe in secularism. Who want more religious expression and power. For the same reason right-wing Christian voices belong and have a place in the West so do Muslims. You just have prejudices you aren't willing to confront. That's why you can't be reasoned with.

I remember when America bombed Mecca in 634 and started the Muslim conquests

Ah yes right. As cults should have the freedom to murder whoever they want because it's their religion

are they not allowed to wear them at the beach or everywhere?

What's said is the EU is forcing France to take in refugees still despite all the attacks

wahabism didn't exist then, though. and the ottoman empire by then was a multiethnic, relatively tolerant state

I bet you'd think of some reason a dude couldn't wear a "I HATE NIGGERS" shirt just because of his religion, you hypocritical piece of shit

>tolerant

>nearly exterminated three different races

Frenches don't ban murders. They ban burkini.

I dunno but the comments on the article are surprisingly redpilled

I doubt anyone felt she's worth paying $15 to reimburse her husband.

Unbelievably happy. good job for once ,France