This literally gets worse and worse with each episode

This literally gets worse and worse with each episode

>DUDE I DESTROYED THE WORLDENDER WHILE I WAS DRUNK, ITS LIKE *BURP* ITS LIKE A THING FOR ME TO DO IN 5 MINUTES LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up dude, this episode was fucking kino my man

Who hurt you? Are you a contrarian?

stay triggered lad

This episode was the closest we've gotten back to S1 this season

>redditors are appropriating the term "kino"
god help us.

Doesn't mean it's close
You make me cringe so much, you fucking child of reddit.
>everything is le kino am i right? I cant use other words because I dont know them

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
LET'S GET SCHPICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>M-M-M-M-M-MUH SEKRIT CLUBBIN'

It's better than previous two episodes.
It's worse than the first episode of this season.
This season still sucks.

half a million ants and half collapsing staaaar!

This is Rick in top form.

get ur head out your ass faggot

>people like Megas XLR
>but hate Rick and Morty
Explain this.

really down hill this season

Lol it's le cool to hate Rick and morty XD I hate it so much I watch every episode XDD

holy shit, I was thinking of coop that entire episode

Only good part of the episode.

Why'd the glowy bitch kill ant dude anyway?

Lol I bet you were already furiously typing away during the morty rocket ride scene, how much angrier were you when you had to delete it all?

Never even watched Rick & Morty and just made my post randomly. Can you explain how I accidentally said something accurate?

it was actually great don't really know what you're expecting

Basically every Megas XLR episode had both anime/comic parody villains, but coop always made things worse before "saving the day", like when he melted that ice planet. The creators said if season 3 happened, they would have had coop create the glorft.
In this episode, r&m meet up with a lazy avengers parody where they have to fight a big bad. rick blacks out, in which he kills the big bad, but traps himself+the avengers, with the episode being them escaping the trap.
It's hardly a unique trope, but I used to be obsessed with megas xlr as a kid, and tonights episode reminded me of it.

Saudi Arabia is an ally of Israel though

>nigger gets cucked by niggest
what did they mean by this?

Yeah; but I wouldn't recognize the Lebanese flag if you showed it to me.

i guess she had ants in her pants

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Both Israel and Saudi Arabia have fingers crossed while shaking hands.
It's just a marriage of convenience. No love lost etc.