Can someone explain to me what happened with Trudeau in India?

Can someone explain to me what happened with Trudeau in India?

Trudeau got cucked by pajeets

He wasn't invited to begin with

He was not welcomed.

he went full retard bollywood style

>1.4 million indians live in Canada

So? That's less than 1 percent of their population.

how's the school situation?

the best part they all live in toronto

t. Retard

The petty complaint is that he spent a bunch of time doing photo ops and playing dress up.
The big issue is that a man convicted of attempted assassination (Jaspal Atwal) got invited to a Canadian reception. First Canada took the blame, saying that an MP wrongfully invited him. Could have ended there, but then Canada's national security advisor went on to claim a faction of the Indian government purposefully arranged the situation to make Trudeau's visit a failure.

He played mr dress up with his entire family and generally made an ass of himself. And when he was busy larping as pajeet he was inviting convicted assassins to state dinners. What a fucking debacle.

And to think our other choices are binder boy and that kike shill scheer. What is with the fucking conservatives and israel?

>t. poo in the loo

No, as in they're in way more cities. Hell, I'm pretty there's more in Surrey than brampton

They already outnumber the chinese and make up almost 5% of the population now.

And together with the chinese? 10%? When are white people projected to become a minority in Canada? 20-30 years?

Some sikh shit. I dont know whats their problem. We accept all their immigrants.

About 25 years. Canada is about 70% white now and it falls almost 1% every year.

what about europe. white people should go extinct.

Fundies took over the Conservative party, like they did with the Republican party.

>junior agricultural minister to recieve the head LEAF

Why did he go there with all his family, and for such a long trip, if he was not welcome?

I will trade Canada Trump for Trudeau.

kys

>scheer personally has socially conservative views since he's a practicing catholic
>this means the the conservative party is like the republican party in the us

Don't be stupid