Trump makes money on his campaign

>Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

>Office rent soared in July after Trump's campaign began accepting donor contributions.

>After bragging for a year about how cheaply he was running his campaign, Donald Trump is spending more freely now that other people are contributing ― particularly when the beneficiary is himself.

>Trump nearly quintupled the monthly rent his presidential campaign pays for its headquarters at Trump Tower to $169,758 in July, when he was raising funds from donors, compared with March, when he was self-funding his campaign. The rent jumped even though he was paying fewer staff in July than he did in March.

>The Trump campaign paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 in March ― the same amount it had been paying since last summer ― and had 197 paid employees and consultants. In July, it paid 172 employees and consultants.

>“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” said a prominent Republican National Committee member who supports Trump, asking for anonymity to speak freely. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/campaigns-rising-rent-at-trump-tower-came-as-space-expanded.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, how much if this can truly be verified? I mean Hillary could work wonders with this lol

Kind of surprised a Trump shill isn't in here telling us why it's a good idea to defraud people

Donald Trump is a clever man who knows to make money out of everything

so fraud is good? How can you justify bumping the price of the rent for no reason?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Same way I justify bumping the barrier of entry for Sup Forums.

Done.

You no longer make the cut. Return to reddit

Don't worry, all the money you spent on his campaign and MAGA hats is going to good use!

I don't read reddit. Can you disprove this?

approving Trump's dishonesty
disapproving Hillary's one
mmmmmmmm

>the campaign is the same size and doing the same amount of work now as it was in march
fuck off

>"The expansion is in anticipation of more staff," said Steven Cheung, director of Trump's rapid response. Cheung himself is a recent hire whose salary wasn't noted in the July reports.

>Trump paid for most of his primary campaign out of his own pocket, and only began soliciting contributions in late May.

>Some, including Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine, noted that Trump's switch to using donor money coincided with the campaign's increased rental payments.

>"Once donors were writing checks to the campaign, Trump said, `Wow, I can get more money personally out of this,"' Kaine said at a campaign stop in Denver. He said Trump has a "what-can-the-campaign-do-for-me" ethos.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/campaigns-rising-rent-at-trump-tower-came-as-space-expanded.html

Yeah, and they employed less people in the same place. Is that ok? Is it acceptable to out price your own campaign for a quick buck?

>trump funds his own campaign
>still makes money
B R A V O T R U M P
we need this kindof thinking in a president

They'll just deny it outright and believe whatever trump says.

>barrier of entry for Sup Forums
>i don't like how u post on an anonymous image board so you have to leave because I say so
Sounds like reddit is more your speed than the other user's.

Wow! So that's roughly 3% of what Hillary spends monthly on Correct the Record?

If I was a donor, I would want proofs instead of hearsay.

Does she get paid for that?

Are you baiting or did you actually have trouble reading the op?

He started making the big bux once other people started funding the campaign and he used that funding to pay himself inflated rates to use his own venues.

But I'm sure it's an effective use of funds that will be 100% justified when he wins and totally isn't just a way to make some money off an election he's already planning to lose :^)

>trump made a 2mil donation
Yep he is taking all the profits.

It's not the first time he is scamming people.

He is known for scamming people for massive amounts of money before.

>"common sense
>israel
>scamming

this is worse than half of Hilary state Department visits needed to pay cash to the Clinton foundation?

Holy shit they only have alinsky to cling to and it isn't working

>Trump hasn't made any controversial comments in while
>Starts to bullshit about his spending because their master can't handle not being able to control Trump

Is Hulk Mania coming to Huffington Post soon?

>a kike talking about Trump scamming people

He scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars before:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

>wikipedia

What happened? any source that has any negative information about trump is considered "not reliable" in your eyes?

you are being delusional

How big a fucking moron ARE you?

Including his political donors

>Funny, thats what he accuses the Clinton Foundation of!

You trumpettes are fucking RUBES!

get a load of this damage control
not only is this false, but it's old news that no one cares about anymore

all eyes are on Hillary's emails and foundation
the beast's days are numbered

keep up the damage control, it's entertaining

Wrong.

>not wanting to believe the hype
Are you ok in the head buddy?

So he was scamming people to donate for his campaign just to increase his personal wealth all along?

Why are you talking to me?

>Go die

Bodied

gave this guy 100 dollars where my damn gold card

>Loan money to your primary campaign
>If you lose, you get to write it off
>If you win, you pay yourself back with interest from donation money.

Oh, hiring members of your family for all the important positions helps.

Shut the fuck up you embarrassing spastic.

Somebody missed the fact the the Clintons are billionaires but have never had jobs that pay more than 400k per year or paid taxes on any of the rest.

The thing is his money is off the books and he's more or less insolvent. The $20 mil he loaned himself can only be repaid by donors thats why only stupid old grannies give him anything.

Fake pic.

Saged.

because I question your logic here mate

Thanks for standing up for my honour mate. Not sure why, but thanks

>just a way to make some money

>Trump actually scammed people for money