All of Australia looked like this before the Abbos burnt it all down...

All of Australia looked like this before the Abbos burnt it all down. Australia would literally be a superpower if this didn't happen. Thoughts?

they should ve finished the job lol

Fucking cunts

TRIGGERED

How about a source, faggot

The Abos didn't even invent fire though. Australia is mostly a desert but it's not because of Abos.

They did practice a hunting tecnique called "burn everything, hunt the animals escaping and once the flames die out enjoy ready made bbq". But no, most of Australia never was rainforest. More likely savanna, lighty wooded areas and dry prairies

N1L

You can google it. Funniest thing is watching scientists trying to explain it in a way that doesn't come across as racist.

Quite literally is. Fire stick farming.

Some claim it's actually a good thing because Muh Regeneration. They also hunted most of the big species down here to extinction.

>Fire-stick farming, a term coined by Australian archaeologist Rhys Jones in 1969, describes the practice of Indigenous Australians who regularly used fire to burn vegetation to facilitate hunting and to change the composition of plant and animal species in an area. Fire-stick farming had the long-term effect of turning dry rainforest into savanna, increasing the population of nonspecific grass-eating species like the kangaroo. One theory of the extinction of Australian megafauna implicates the ecological disturbance caused by fire-stick farming.

I keep trying to explain to my dad that Aboriginals had a horrible effect on our environment even with a population below seven digits, but he just won't listen. The ultimate irony is that he claims to not be racist because he's sympathetic towards Aboriginals while hating Asians and Arabs.

A FUCKING SHART

You should consider suicide, if you truly believe that.

I live where OP pic is taken from and its bullshit. The small coastal strip of ancient rainforest exists because of rain from the ocean attracted to high mountains.

Aka fire stick farming

Is this a meme like flat earth?

Australia is a desert due to the geographical location associated with sun and low precipitation, added to the fact that the convection cells blow everything into the ocean.

the real australians manually changed they'll own climate because their retarted

From one to leaf, how high are you?

The burning stuff to hunt is likely true, but I have to doubt that it was rain forest rather than savanna.

Can i buy weed from you? No really Because you must have the good shit...

Why do you think it has low precipitation now when all surrounding areas do not?

Or do you really not understand the correlation between plant life and rain?

>Why do you think it has low precipitation now when all surrounding areas do not?

By surrounding areas do you mean the Indian and the Pacific ocean?

Or do you not understand how the climate works in latitude, due to the corriolis effect?

Hey buddy.

Condescending ironically ignorant shart.

You gonna respond to me?

Australia is huge and there were never that many abos, so no, this is impossible.

>coriolis effect

Totally makes sense, being that south america is a desert and everything.

Oh, do you not understand how large mountain ranges such as the Andes, capture precipitation in ares?

>What is the Atacoma desert

>Implying the britbong felons wouldn't have hunted down and shot every last megaroo and giraffemu in a hundredth of the time

>what is the nazca pampa

If you don't have plants, it doesn't rain. If you remove the plants (set literally everything on fire), it won't rain there anymore.

It is a chicken and egg thing.

Deforestation by Native Americans created the deserts in the American southwest also. Natives were dumb, short sighted and violent.

or just maybe, beacause abbos burned it down?

hmm..