How can one criticize the Jews without appearing anti Semitic?

All my friends love discussing global political issues and anytime I dare steer the conversation in a direction where the Jews are at fault I get eye rolls or awkward silences. I personally don't think I am anti semitic, more of a realist, however I feel like me being right about a particular subject where Jews are at fault (Market, media, illuminati) I am being dismissed too easily for so called "antisemitism"

Well maybe for starters you shouldn't view the jews as a hivemind

this. there are "revisionist" jews, that are red-pilled holocaust deniers

these are our allies against the multi-culti bolsheviks

This. It's not difficult to tell that there is an echelon of Jewish businessmen in power, but your matzahball-eating neighbors aren't the cause of everyone's grievances.

Never name the Jew, especially not to anyone you know personally. It is something that one must acknowledge and accept on their own. Gentle fuidance is usually your best option.

I agree with this. Not all jews are the same. Look at Ben Shapiro and Ezra Levant, they're not leftist cucks

What you CAN do is criticise the State of Israel. That's not racist, that's just criticising a country. And they're a really shitty, corrupt, racist state

Call the offending ones bolsheviks communists, attacking normie jews won't win you any listeners.

Criticize Israel instead. It's what all the other anti-Semites do.

>how can I act anti-semitic without appearing anti-semitic
that really churned my brain butter

>I personally don't think I am anti semitic, more of a realist
The first advice would be to never, ever use that sentence.
"I am not a [ideology you clearly are], I'm more of a realist" means to everyone else "I'm a huge endoctrinated faggot who lacks even the basic self awareness needed to qualify my own opinions"

Really? Anytime I mention Isreal at fault, even amongst SJW's they seem to take Isreal's side regardless. They seem to be the perfect victim

Tell people your Jewish while criticizing Jews.

Now you're a self hating Jew.

Bear in mind that the Askenazi Jews (i.e. most Jews) are not Semitic. That makes it easy.

Yeah, that's pretty much their main psyop. You just noticed this?

The trick isn't to not seem anti-semetic. The trick is to not care that they call you an anti-semite when you know you're not.

How can one criticize white people without appearing anti-white?

>Like saying I am not a huge faggot, however I am French

I get what you are saying

Globalists and pro-Muslim types oppose Israel.

Talk about Tay-Sachs Disease.

Its the muslims, its the mexican

Jews are all right. Every bunch has its bad apples. Got to name the bad apples and not condemn the type of fruit itself. My life would be so much poorer without the Jewish influence it has had.

this is exactly the reason jews and their pal adolf hitler staged holocaust
today using the joker of "antisemitism" with their neonazi dogs they basically managed to discredit any criticism among the regular population

Don't talk about the jews, criticize the corporations they control and how corrupt they are, let your friends make the Jewish connection themselves. Easy way to subtly red pill your friends.

Really? Lots of leftists are anti-Israel and pro-Palestine

Go for that angle, go for the "poor innocent Palestinians" angle, they will definitely lap it up if they are true SJWs

>even amongst SJW
bullshit
look for this scarf (it's a keffieh) and you'll find the leftist arab-lovers whose companionship you lust for.

You can't. So you might as well be "antisemitic" and make "antisemitism" socially acceptable. Start by pointing out the double standard of a small group of "people" having their own word for prejudice against them.

Just say globalists

What other racial group do you accuse of controlling the world in secret?

So THAT'S what that is

I had a pro-Palestinian flatmate a few years ago and he wore one of those.

And I've seen them on lots of other leftists.

And Gavin McInnes' leftist alter ego, Miles McInnes, wears one (pic)

I never knew it was an arab thing though, I thought it was just something from H&M