Tfw I'm tired of being nice and wanting to save civilisation

>tfw I'm tired of being nice and wanting to save civilisation
>tfw feeling more and more edgy every day
>tfw want Hillary to win because she actually IS the warmongering evil cunt that they try to say Trump is
>tfw I just want the normies to fucking suffer

Who /embraced the void/ here?

Yeah the black pill is oddly comforting

don't go shooting up a school because that is our meme

It will come soon brother

Be prepared

dude

shillary wants to keep america as it is??

trump will destroy it all vote for him lol

Cuck

No she doesn't retard. She wants to welcome rapefugees, give all illegals amnesty and agitate for more wars in the Middle East and with Russia.

If Hillary wins its the end of the world as we know it.

You only feel that way because you're hurt and don't have the inner strength required to pursue virtue as a means of dissolving that pain, and rather succumb to the impressions left in you by media and culture that power comes from wrath and selfishness. You've fallen for the le darkside meme because you're not bright or driven enough to learn how to gain power from self-sacrifice. This is because you possess the mind of a teenager whose mommy coddled him for too long.

And I feel fiiiiine

Yes, do not look into the ultimate goal of the Clinton-Bush agenda.

Do not think she is going to invade Syria, and then Turkey to spur on a conflict with evil Russia.

She would never do something like that...

she isn't going to grant amnesty that is just a talking point it wont happen

There won't be any war with Russia either the powers at be want stability

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Fuck you! I hate Hillary and think she is a corrupt cunt and prefer trump but I don't think it will be the end of the world for Hillary either

Hello me.

People are the problem. Or, at least half of them.

Fuck the world.

>tfw help others with fact checks involving statistics, history, kike shilling, feminist propoganda
>tfw they finally feel like things are really making sense
>tfw red pill them on why hillary is literally a demonic witch that worships owl statues
>tfw we both agree on everything up to this point
>tfw i tell them im black and now they're conflicted because racism
>tfw i knew the whole time and let them activate my trap card
>tfw they're now stuck in cognitive dissonance, forced to face the objective truth or reject it
>tfw i single handedly am bridging the gap to fight against hillary and the elite which only breeds more hillary supporters to try to drown out the trump supporters
>tfw it all works in my favor in the end
>tfw chaotic chaos
>tfw uprising intensifies

who the fuck says trump is a warmongering evil cunt

he's a balding racist windbag, and his voters can relate to
>male pattern baldness
>being racist
>having nothing of value to say

-Johnsonfag

Probably couldn't even if they wanted to, you can't easily get a gun over in bong land.
Tfw no rights to bare arms, and country has been invaded by shit skin Muslims.

I want islam to win.
Christianity has lost its bite and Islam puts women in their place and has the courts stacked against them.

trump's for friendly relations, with russia, hillary is not. fuck off u ignorant retard