post your cunt's greatest leaders

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7_a2wa2dd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA
pic related
who is guy between vargas and lula?

jango
the guy you told our military to kill and subsequently installing the dictatorship

is that ford the same guy from... ford?

sorry about that
no, that was henry ford.

Good list but needs an update with Drumpf in a sixth tier

thank god

2018 é Lula de novo com a força do povo

i made it a while ago and made a meme version with him as well

Surprisingly one of the most agreeable charts I've seen on Sup Forums.

Who is Ciro Gomes? I heard a few Brazilians mention his name when talking about politics.

Don't relate Dom Pedro II with those 3 fuckers

Not bad, not bad at all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7_a2wa2dd4

A complete complete complete dimwit of a man.

what did Nixon do?
all i know about him is from Futurama

how do you know vargas and d pedro

Bismarck, Adenauer and that's it

Clement Attlee was our best PM.

Kek, I still can't believe the US elected Trump.

Reopened relations with China and enacted some social programs we still use today. That being said, he was still a terrible person, just not the worst president we've ever had.

Honestly, the only changes I would make to would be swapping LBJ with Teddy and Carter with H.W.

im a brazilboo

do you bjj?

not now, maybe in a few years

>bismarck but not hitler

Based

Lester B. Pearson and Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

>trudeau

Bismarck united Germany, won all his wars and then kept Germany at peace and prosperous for the rest of his reign.

Hitler started a war that completely destroyed Germany, lost it a ton of territory and left it occupied by foreign nations for the next 50 years.

If he had won the war or not started it in the first place he could have been a great leader but as it stands the only thing he did is make Germany even weaker than it was before

Don't you guys love Reagan?

He's pretty divisive, some people really like him and consider him to be one of of the best presidents, whereas some really dislike him and consider him to be one of the worst.

I fixed the image, OP.

bob hawke sinking piss fuckin yeah nah

He did what was necessary. Ok, a lot of shit occurs, but without him Germany could never have recovered in time to be a great power as today. People starving and the government did not have condition to fix the poverty.

Hitler "caused" the war (when he broke with banking system), Germany lost several lives and partially the honor, but without Hitler Germany would be East Europe tier. Even with the war, he started a series of events that make Germany a rich and relevant power again.

>coolidge below clinton

Theodore Roosevelt

Only Conservatives.
Centrists see him as iffy, and liberals hate him.
Reagan is worshiped as a deity in the modern Republican Party, because he made major tax cuts.

Probably helps that he was an excellent orator

obonga needs to be lower desu

I hope I didn't waste my time and someone actually takes an interest.

He was okay. But so was Obama so it’s not really enough to warrant being a good president.

it's Jango
good dude
good ideias
pretty dumb tard unfortunately
got rekt by the military

Harald Hårfagre
Einar Gerhardsen
King Haakon VII
King Olav V
King Harald V

Imagine a crazier Al Gore, but not environmentalism and instead developmentalist

>fdr
>best

Adenauer? The guy was a glorified clerk, signing American documents. Not to mention how he tried to sell the Rhineland to the French after WW2 (which is why he was chosen as chancellor in the first place).

>Not to mention how he tried to sell the Rhineland to the French after WW2
What stopped him?

@86346234
Why is the help trying to speak to me?

the seperatists had no miliary or support int he population so they had to rely on the french occupation troops who just looted everything and killed random people, so the people rose up and started killing seperatists with axes and stuff until the allies had enough and the whole thing collapsed. adenauer then asked the french to just annex the whole thing but the other allies didn't allow it.

Great list.

Is it true that Woodrow Wilson tried to veto the Volstead act but got overruled by Congress?

What about the guy who got btfo by the Russians?

Literally the only good ruler in this country's history and the retarded Alexey Romanov had him sent into exile.

ikr, Sup Forums has been on a roll for like two weeks

>Getúlio
>Goulart
>Lula
fucking republicans, 1889 was the biggest mistake

Not sure if they were the best, but it can't be denied that they were key figures in our national history. Still, that status wasn't enough for some of them to avoid gruesome ends.