Why do Am*ricans claim anti-am*rican shitposting is distasteful an unfunny when it's the opposite?

>Dios mio... la luz extinguido
Vs
>fuck off Yuropoor your little sister got raped by ahmed's BBC you fucking cuck

It's funny, but at the same time I still see a lot of europosters siding with the same backwards politicians and parties as americans, so there's little room to talk.

Who are you qouting

because otherwise they wouldn't be Am*ricans

la luz extinguido...

fuck off Yuropoor your little sister got raped by ahmed's BBC you fucking cuck

la abominacìon....ay que mal terrible!

el troll de mundo nuevo...

I mean, I wasn't saying the meme deeply offended me, I just think if we're going to be making fun of dumb americans we shouldn't also be having threads unironically cheering on Putin and Berlusconi.

Putin and Berlusconi are unironically based tho, unlike the head of the goyim in your country

Case in point, .

t. Le Beautiful and Jasmine Scented Face

>Proving his point
C'mon user

Neither are really funny anymore and have long since run their course.

>his point

What is his point to begin with? "Why are you posting mutts while you think that Berlusconi is based"? That's so unrelated and retarded that only an American can come up with it

I think anybody who considers the first one distasteful would probably also consider the other not really funny either.

You proved his point of being dumb.

That amerimutt sure is dumb with that non-argument

we do it ironically

am*ricans are just stupid

I find the latter more funny.

as you know anything against america is shilling
feels good being able to jump between the two

How exactly is it funny? Jokes are usually funny when they have the element of surprise to them. When you spam the same joke over and over again, it's not funny. It's usually a sign of autism. It's no different when that stupid fish sticks joke was used by everyone. Maybe the first time it was funny. But the next 10 times is just sad