There's no way it's flat, right?

There's no way it's flat, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msY3xc8pVLE
dictionary.com/browse/plane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course not, its hollow

You mean instead of our core there is nothing?

The Earth is flat. Only blue-pilled liberals think otherwise.

This. I thought Sup Forums was interested in Hitler. You'd know that he escaped to the hollow Earth and lives still among the Elves there.

if the earth was flat you wouldn't have a shadow you dumbasses

it's actually penis shaped

What kind of Elves?Night,high,blood,dark,wood?

It's not flat because it's not an object. It's a plane of existence.

Do your research you leftist.

You mean it's an idea? Hologram? Simulation?

>all planets in the universe are spherical
>for some reason the earth alone is flat

What do you think op?

There's no way OP's a fag, right?

It's illegal in based slav countries, so no.

Because Earth was made by God for humans, it's not just any planet

>It's a plane of existence.

Of course it's flat you dumb nigger. The water would run off if it wasn't.

Right.

Op is always a fag but you're obviously just a jewish shill trying to distract from the truth.

Yes, the earth is flat. Airlines everywhere just fly in weird longer arcs even though it costs much more as part of this big conspiracy. A compass is a Jewish trick using powerful moving supermagnets hanging from weather balloons. Every major nation is being controlled by the Jews to trick you into thinking the earth is round. All private space companies are a hoax. The red bull space jump was also a hoax. The coriolis effect when shooting long range is caused by bullet-attracting phased plasma reactors up in the north. Open your eyes!

>being this blue pilled
literally lmaoing at you

youtube.com/watch?v=msY3xc8pVLE

Not an argument

If the earth was flat we would not have day and night. If the earth was flat a crescent moon would never occur. If da erf was flat da asstronots woulda tol us.

You just posted a bunch of straw man arguments though.

They aren't straw men. What would any of these many nations or corporations have to gain by putting so much effort into pretending the world is flat? I am also quite curious to see what mental gymnastics are used to explain how a bullet flies in extreme long range shooting.

I don't believe the world is "flat" though.

Whichever ones are blond with blue eyes. I'm not going to look it up, I have to shart in Walmart.

It is a six sided cube of four simultaneous days.

>i'll post another straw man i'm so funny right everyone
Just stay on reddit.

There are no other planets retard

Of course Tesla is the one who sums up my feelings on life.

Genius.

>Earth is a realm
Exactly Realm Pangea 308.62

If you won't make an argument, how can you expect someone else to? You stink of rebbit yourself.

The Vril-ya, supposedly angelic beings that are closely descended to the Norse and Germanic peoples. You manage to pop into the "hollow earth" from a gateway at the poles leading to Agartha. From there you'll find a basically perfect society.
Hitler supposedly escaped to New Swabia Antarctica, along with other high ranking Nazis. It'd be cool as fuck if it were true, but mostly it's the tinfoiler/reptilian crowd that buys into this stuff.

Your posts are just self answering absurd arguments. It's obvious you're here to get some kind of validation and inflate your ego with epic "jokes". Reddit has a karma and upvote system which will allow you to get your validation wonderfully.

The only absurdities in this thread are yours friend. You won't even say what it is you are arguing for. Here's your (you) for your own self validation.

The FBI actually put out an official report that has now been declassified where they basically said, 'We don't know what happened to Hitler but he didn't die in the bunker in Berlin like the Soviets claimed.' Their best guess was he did flee to south america with members of his inner circle and loyalists, and from there his fate is completely unknown.

>no you
Okay man.

Daily reminder that asking "well why would they do it hup hup" shows an unimaginative mind.

I can think of many reasons why nations would work together to keep certain secrets from the public. Ask yourself why admiral Byrd is on the record saying "Antarctica is the most vast and valuable resource in the world and is a land larger than America" and then the next year all developed nations of the world suddenly banned anyone from every going there or even flying over it.

Should probably make you think.

It does, but not that the earth is flat.

Still waiting for an argument.

What is the brilliant flat earth theorist reasoning for the lunar phases?

>Earth Realm
Mortal Kombat was right all along.

Control the spice, control the galaxy.

By any means necessary.

Ask yourself why, one year into the Russian and American space programs, both countries began intensive "High Altitude Nuclear Testing", launching nuclear bombs up into the high atmosphere for four years. Bombs more powerful than anything ever detonated on the surface. Operation fishbowl.

Does launching nuclear fallout into the high atmosphere sound like a good idea to you? Maybe it was necessary. Maybe there was something both countries ran into, that they attempted to destroy.

Maybe not, but it should probably make you think.

no way of knowing we don't know if there are any higher dimensional theories of physics that are CORRECT ...... like that's something that is well defined. I mean isn't the top half the the Euclidean plane homeomorphoc to the whole space?

What's your theory?

Platonic solids are one of the keys.

>Serbian
>Dumb
Why am I not surprised?

according to everything we know about gravity: its round.

thats right.

and rocks float in the sky.

What the fuck does that mean and what do you think of flat earth theories?

NIGGER WE ARE DOING COHOMOLOGY AND YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT FUCKING GREEK MATH?

plane = flat

Learn about gravity and how it works you mouth breathing rock biters. All of your """"""""questions""""""" and """""""theories""""""" will be quickly dispelled by simply applying yourselves to basic science.

These threads trigger me more than they should

>plane has one definition
>when people call airplanes "planes" it becomes flat
Okay, it's a realm of existence.

dictionary.com/browse/plane
a level of dignity, character, existence, development, or the like:
a high moral plane.

Flat earth is a distraction, as many other things.

This isn't something I can walk you through, because I prefer to remain alive.

Gravity is a theory in 4D minkowski space of course if you understand gravity you'll think the universe isn't flat that doesn't mean it's true

Flat earthers aren't "right" if anything they're a mirror to how fucking idiotic science can make us

This is a disinfo op to get people to look away from hollow Earth.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER WHAT SHAPE THE EARTH IS AS LONG AS WE CAN PREDICT EVENTS?

Climb a mountain on a clear day, you will see the curvature of the earth.
Same goes for if you're in a jet (inb4 all jet windows are actually TV screens)

That's not true at all

>tesla using the term tesla coil
Seems legit

Svartalfar (dark or night elves) are short, dark, and could just as easily be described as dwarves or gnomes

Ljosalfar (light elves) are more like elves in the Lord of the Rings, tall, beautiful, blond, etc.

The Svartalfar burrow into the earth between the outer and inner worlds, and visit both surfaces, the Ljosalfar live only on the inner surface

> planets

No such thing. Space doesn't exist either, those "stars" are not what we're told.

He is using the words he knows to describe gravity and electromagnetic forces.

>literally states that electro-magnetic levitation disproves gravity
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension

of course the earth is flat! what are you goys, crazy?

The earth is motionless. This notion that it's spinning at a thousand miles per hour, orbiting the sun at sixty thousand miles per hour, and circling the galaxy at a half a million miles per hour while remaining in the same spot in relationship to the stars for thousands of years is ludicrous. It's the most ridiculous notion ever repeated with a straight face.

>"let's tell the goym that the spherical earth is a lie so we can make the rest of them laugh off the conspiracy theories that can be actually real"
>jews controlling the USA ?
>hey are u saying you are one of these conspiracy guys that belive in flat earth ?
>screw you user we should feel for da jooz
the best kind of goym

this
>inb4 "IDZ AN ILLUZION"
Tell that to the fucking snipers

>polak defends his copernicus idol

>stupid murifag not knowing facts that have been known from centuries
Not even surprised

I do know the (((facts))) though.

>(((facts)))
Then ignore everything that human race discovered during their 40000 years of history and go jump from the cliff because the gravity is a lie and you will be completely fine

who went to the dark side of the earth? also is it nice on the edges, sorry, never left europe, don't know

Why are you so upset? I name dropped Copernicus so that clearly shows I'm aware of said theories and facts. Your anger makes you look really desperate there.

Im not mad burger im just embarrassed by the amount of stupidity in the ones like you. It can be even quite funny from time to time actually.

>I know who Copernicus is so you see i know what im talking about
Copernicus was proving that the Earth is not the center of the universe not that it's a sphere.

Hitler's recovered skull was unequivocally not Hitler's skull.

Whether he escaped to Argentina or Brazil is open for debate, and has some compelling arguments and anecdotal evidence. That he died in his bunker is not up for debate because there isn't a shred it forensic evidence he did

Yeah man, whatever you say. Everyone with a different opinion is just uneducated on the topic and stupid, while still being informed on said topic. You're definitely not an indoctrinated plumber having a pavlovian response to something that conflicts with his worldview.

(((history)))

Sorry burger, but I suspect you're a sharter. Copernicus had no place in the conversation and you're objectively wrong.

Counter conspiracies are proven initiatives to isolate actual theorists by associating then with insane conspiracies, e.g. flat earth

kek, this meme is dead.

Jesus... so much said with so little.

>copernicus has nothing to do with spherical earth discussion
Literally kill yourself you dumb faggot.

>i don't have facts on my side so i will just go full ad personam
Typical leaf behavior

>golden gun

I for one love (((this meme)))

It becomes a shorthand boogeyman for everything I don't like, and general conspirative fuckery, all delivered in a noice jewish wrapper to make it Sup Forums digestible.

Choice meme. Choice.

Newton had to invent the theory of gravity to make sense of the heliocentric model. The heliocentric model corresponds better with the calculus and other models of mathematics than the geocentric model. Einstein created the concept of spacetime to advance the model further but the theory of relativity is a thing in itself.

That being said these theories such as gravity are mathematical models and the proof of their veracity is based in their predictive capacities. As Ptolemy said, "Any model for describing the motions of the planets is merely a mathematical device."

But here's a problem, as far as I can see. Gravity is still admitted to be a complete unknown aside from the mathematics and there is still no foundational test for its existence. Though it is in the mathematical models.

I can see both sides of the argument, yet I'm not sure who is correct. What bothers me about the scientific side is that the public speakers for science, if you can call them that, are very defensive about the idea of a flat earth. If the idea of a flat earth was indeed just ridiculous and amusing, any intelligent person would laugh it off and not mention it again. Or not mention it at all since it is indeed... ridiculous. And yet we see more often than not, public spokesmen for science going on TV and getting entire segments of popular programs to defensively ridicule the flat earth idea. In my physics class which started yesterday one of the questions he asked the class was whether we all believed in a round earth or a flat earth, he took note of all our answers. It was the one question he would not discuss with the class, as to what the correct answer was.

Alas I don't pretend to know, but both sides I find are equally wanting.

Only an idiot would think it's still round. Fucking dumb goys.

What is gravity?

Whats a clitoris gotta do with the planet beig flat?

The only thing that makes sense here is you're confusing Copernicus with Pythagoras, otherwise you're the most retarded person on this board

ball earthers are being BTFO right now

What do you think they are? I have always believed that we have been lied to about the true nature of space. A bunch of balls floating in a vast expanse of nothingness... Just none of it sounds right.

>tfw I can't grow a moustache like Tesla

;_;

So if the earth is flat what happens when you get to the edge? Are their any other planets? If so are they flat? Is the horizon just a wall? If so could we drill into it?

This is really interesting. More like this?

Flat Earthers are only proof that the world could be completely flat and no one would notice, because it effectively is. That is the nature of our illusion.