ITT: characters women will never understand

ITT: characters women will never understand

haha why didn't he just bend the knee and fight for the dothraki hordes and the woman who is about to roast her father alive

What happened to Billy?

>DICKON

what did Sup Forums think of this bad boi

live to fight another day

Sup Forums* my bad

This totally needed a second thread

Yes

LMAO
there's also a character in one of the books named Aenys

Her father was already dead in the beginning of the series.

Pride is just a pretty form of stupidity.

He's really come a long way

Well, any chance of me considering Dany a hero is over now and I don't care what the subsequent scripting or photography " tells" me to think. I know this is ridiculous to get sentimental now--how many fathers and sons did Danaerys butcher even more cruelly in Mereen alone-- but this moment brought it horrifically home. She doesn't deserve a throne. She doesn't even deserve to live. I will never root for Danaerys Targaeryen so long as this series continues to air, not after this.

Why aren't you on reddit?

this you?

poor little roastie

No need to cry about it, they were part of the opposing army. Dany was gracious to let them live enough to bend the knee in the first place, she didn't have to show any mercy.

>turncoat and murder your liege lords mother because you were asked to by the family that murdered the other members of said lord by blowing up the most holy church in all of Westeros and you agreed to do it because muh foreigners
>deserve mercy

Pick one. Dickon was brave but stupid.

he lied to his crew to protect the captain

Dany did literally nothing wrong.

Tarly shits killed one of her allys. She even gave them a choice to to wear the black.

This is war. Stannis would have done the same.

She wouldn't have allowed it though, Tyrion suggested it but I bet that even if they agreed, Dany would be no burn them. I hate her so much right now, she is so pompous and acts all high and mighty, she acts like a fucking bitch just like Cersei. Jon on the other hand acts like a normal guy, although he has a constant face of sadness, it's way better than Dany and Cersei's constant cunt faces.

>Wanting to keep out hordes of shitskins
>Stupid

Fuck off Merkel.

>my level of political discourse is around that of a fantasy soap opera

must be nice being this simple

Dickon didn't make those decisions.

what the fuck, were those naruto moves, and why was he trying to fight someone whose shoulders he can't even look over

well they dont undertsand honor, loyalty and bravery. so any character defibned by those traits

>Jon on the other hand acts like a normal guy
Jon did far worse shit than Dany.

Jon beheaded his own guy just for banter

>and why was he trying to fight someone whose shoulders he can't even look over

because he was brave

My sides.
>gone

I've never seen a show that gets Sup Forums arguing so much as GoT

stupid little girl

It's a great show... the people that are most into it are the ones that shitpost the most about it, because "muh standards" were somehow violated by "D&D" and "Grrum" and all the other fanboy shitnames they came up with.

>women are stupid

Go back to /r9k/ and get laid for once in your life, loser

How is going to /r9k/ going to help him get laid you idiot?

God I hope that dune coon gets killed at some point.

What was his name again?

I would say the problem is it got too popular, and the writing quality has dropped a lot however the popularity has only increased.
I mean we have literal teleporting armies where you can move entire armies in under a day across an entire continent.

Europe/Westeros might kill and betray each other as long as it's inside the Westerosi/European family but when Dothraki/Muslims invade you can be sure everyones standing together to counter a common foe.

>I mean we have literal teleporting armies where you can move entire armies in under a day across an entire continent.

you do realise that there are different timelines for any of the occurences that take place at different locations. euron attacking elaria sand at dorne and euron attacking the fleet at casterly rock are a month apart, there is time needed to organize the unsullied army, to bring them to casterly rock, in that time euron could have been to the north and back.

>You think my life is some precious thing to me? That I would trade my honor for a few more years...of what...of war? You grew up with actors. You learned their craft and you learnt it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned to die a long time ago.

He deserved better ;_;

>That I would trade my honor
>But I grew up with soldiers

the faggot had only one real fight in his life against a two-sworded ninja knight and lost, saved by a cunt that stabbed him in the back while he then cut his head off.

after that, his bro won, made him topcat of the north and all he did then was fuck direpigs and behead deserters.

Literally did nothing wrong

He fought with Robert Baratheon in the rebellion you stupid showfag.

Jamiefags have no business in this thread, go away.

>He fought with Robert Baratheon in the rebellion you stupid showfag.

we saw how he fought, like shit

just look at them, they couldn't defeat a fucking cow marching at them

>and why was he trying to fight someone whose shoulders he can't even look over

because he was forced to. small kids who move like total spazbots are never the ones who start a fight, they are always forced into it after continual bullying and left no other choice..

and jamal goes around bullying all those smaller boys because his momma's new baby daddy who is a junkie piece of shit and likes to whup jamal and jamal's sisters that he's still too young to properly defend from like he wants to.

the great circle of life continues.

Good lord he is ugly.

>because he was brave
/this

rickon

Why do NONE of these houses have cadet houses or cousins?
That's the Tarlys gone now too. Do DABID not realise or just not care that in a medieval setting Randyll should have several brothers and cousins all with children of their own who would take over house Tarly and continue fighting? That the whole reason you take highborns as hostage is because you eliminate their threat that way?
If you hold them, their bannermen stop fighting. If you kill them, someone else takes over the house and they keep fighting you. But every house in Westeros is held together by a single line and generation it seems so you kill one or two guys and it's all over and the house just disappears and the bannermen dissolve into thin air because their lord died.

Was the previous actor even remotely as big as this guy?

He made the decision to die, even his father didn't want him to do that. Ever since Robb died I thought people learned, doing the right thing doesn't pay off in Westeros.

Did that one bar reaction video come out yet? I want to get angry watching stupid sluts cheer at a white male burning to death.

women will never understand what this character is actually meant to be instead of a yaasss queen

>That's the Tarlys gone now too.
no idiot, Samwell Tarly is still alive.

Yes there are cadet houses a fuckalot of them, but are not mentioned in the show as much. The only house without a cadet branch are the Lannisters because the Kevan and his son got killed off during the war.

What kind of forced narrative is this shit show trying to push?

>be at war
>in the equivalent to the middle ages
>somehow killing soldiers in a battlefield is akin to scorched earth on a civilian city

????????????????????

Samwell is a man of the nights watch and has given up all claim to his inheritance. He can't take over house Tarly.

t. roastie

Kings can legitimise them again. Did you forget Stannis's offer to Jon?

>The war against the walkers ends
>Walkers wiped out forever
>No more need for the wall or the night's watch
>Sam takes his family seat and becomes lord of Tarly lands as his fathers before him have for hundreds if not thousands of years
>Takes Gilly as his wife
>They live a simple life. Sam reads books and becomes a shit scholar who records all 15,782 shits he takes from then until his death
>They have no children
>Sam claims Craster's heavily incestuous, heavily retarded, hemophiliac, bastard son as his own son
>The father/daughter incest baby takes over Horn Hill and rules it for seventy years before dying from some Hapsburg-esque disease
>Randyll Tarly reforms his body out of the ash out of sheer anger just so that he can roll in his grave

You know Sam would do it too. He'd claim his wife's son as his own and disgrace his entire family line all for feelings.

The Old man should have BTFO'd Dany more. By asking her to kill him personally with a sword straight through him so she can see and feel personally what it's like to end lives. Her killing bad people using Dragons or other magic shit is just plain dumb.

>t. woman

>You know Sam would do it too. He'd claim his wife's son as his own and disgrace his entire family line all for feelings.

bro, somewhere along your line, some nigga or a sanchez probably fucked your grand-grand-grand mother and was legitimized as an heir. the percentage of possability that the line has never been broken is under 5%

>Turncoat
>Stayed loyal to the Crown to the point of death

They were the epitome of loyal.

He's dumb and Sup Forums is even dumber.

He'd have a higher chance of seeking revenge on single mother of dragons if he pretended to bend the knee.

inb4 muh honorable death

He was so out of place in that show

What's with the schoolboy haircut and lack of scars?

>I will never root for John Cena

k?

KEK

the silly karate kicks in a real fight

in his defense at least he fought, most whiteboys just hide like pussies

>loses fight to the sword of the fucking morning
>this makes him bad

Back to fucking reddit please

Sup Forums is full of reactionaries and nazis (as revealed pretty recently)

They don't understand uncompromising revolutionary characters who want to change the status quo instead of just being "moderate reformers" (whatever that means)

We Charles V now?

>Back to fucking reddit please
I think you are the reddit here user

Why are the good guys always the cuck boys?

Why can't we have a Chad protagonist that isn't a bully?

>t. Lefy Sup Forums commie faggot

Fucking kys you are just as bad.

>Characters fathers will never understand

Mk showfag.
If you knew who he was fighting you would have never made that retarded post.

I feel bad about laughing with Bronn now.

Is that the wildling guy without a beard? Brienne would crush him.

>Dickon
>Dickoff

Fuck off, commie.

>fought in the rebellion
>fought the greyjoys in their rebellion

Sam took the Black

This.

Chaos is a ladder. And every opportunity is legit one as long as you end up on the top or, at least, alive and well.

It's like Sup Forums went full plebdit and thinks that Littlefinger is just a "creep" or something.

>I know absolutely nothing about this show's source material

You mean Charles 2?

Every politician that is even a little bit Machiavellian won't understand this.

Only white knights and basement dwelling "muh laydy" sorts will justify this.

>Die a pointless death and leave the rest of your family at the mercy of dothraki because I don't want to feel bad afterwards for bending the knee.

He was too good for this world. So he left it.

Fuck off leftypol faggot

>The horde of shitskins coming through!

>Better stand together with the incestuous degenerate who brought bunch of navy niggers lead by the niggerest of them all and blew up the Vatican because it would expose her degeneracy

>Better to die easily by dragonfire, and leave your family to ruin and your mom and sister and, possibly, wife at the mercy of said hordes of shitskins.

Randyll was an idiot, but justified, but Dickon went full cuckold.

Also, should I remind you faggots the Patton's quote? About not dying for your country but making others to die for theirs?

>Jon beheaded his own guy just for banter

Mate, you do know that in war time, banting with the higher officer is one of the quickest ways to get you killed?

Fucking numales, I swear. Cancelling conscription and draft was a mistake.

would you expect anything less from someone who tried to betray Captain Flint and side with the brits?

>walter white
>badass character admired by reddit and Sup Forums
>his entire motivation was to provide for his Wife and Ted (basically his wife's boyfriend)

women will never understand these characters!

>did not bend the knee to invading cunt with dragons
>cuck

I dont think you know what that word means.

But at least, he has his honor, right?

That's what you vouch for, retards. Men making dumb decision and suiciding themselves so you could put a sad smiley.

The principle of life and fight is simple:
You might be honorable goody good and everyone will respect you. Even your enemies. They might even shed a tear while engraving the "he was a good guy" on your grave.
Or you will do what it takes you to win and it will be YOU standing over a mountain of your enemies'
corpses. Granted, there will be salty about that, but who gives a shit.

"Honor" is a consolation prize for losers, given by the mercy of winners. Nothing more, nothing less.