Which is worse to the Brits, the Queen dying or Sir David dying?

Which is worse to the Brits, the Queen dying or Sir David dying?

I personally couldn't care less about any monarchs, but when Attenborough finally kicks the bucket, there should be an international day of mourning.

Also, post your country's potential Attenborough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtUuOIXLawg
youtube.com/watch?v=z0B4KEXVaqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mick Jagger dying? IDK.

we'll probably get around to becoming a republic when the Queen dies

>inb4 Stan Lee spam

Nobody cares as much as internet people.

Aren't almost all people Internet people?

This is our equivalent.

Unironically, David Attenborough. He's absolutely beloved in this country. The dictionary definition of "national treasure". He honestly might be the most universally liked British person in history.

Paul McCartney.

John Lennon’s murder is literally unironically a subject that is discussed in American history classes, more so than any British monarch.

So in other words he's involved in some Jimmy Saville tier shit?

Queen obviously. David is just some lousy old cunt that talks like a slow twat over monkeys fucking.

It's almost as if...he'd been living in America for the last seven years of his life and he was shot in NYC.

Jimmy Savile was always a creepy, perverted fucker. Many people in this country weren't overly shocked, when all the stories about him being a nonce came out. His popularity was also very generational. I personally don't know anyone under the age of 40 who cared for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtUuOIXLawg

youtube.com/watch?v=z0B4KEXVaqo

Would you believe this guy is like 90. He looks like he's in his 70s. If only everyone could age that well.

>His popularity was also very generational. I personally don't know anyone under the age of 40 who cared for him.
Wasn't he mostly relevant in the '70s?

Attenborough has been hanging out on islands with birds for the last 50 years, no time to fuck little boys.

>He honestly might be the most universally liked British person in history

What about Princess Diana?

literally who

Fuck the royals. Make David king and I'll visit. Honestly he's my absolute favorite human being.

Who actually liked her except bored housewives and gay dudes?

While not a brit, I'd find Sir David dying to be the worst. He really is a treasure, not just in Britain.

>Wasn't he mostly relevant in the '70s?
Yep.

>What about Princess Diana?
Literally who?

Princess Diana was a social parasite, it's unlikely that the MI6 or Royals or whoever assassinated her but they would've been entirely in the right to do so

Why is this guy popular again? He does nature voice overs right?

It was pretty hard to top David Bowie. The whole fucking country went nuts with mourning him even thought he would seem to be a lot more controversial guy than someone like David Attenborough.

JK Rowling?

she called trump a cunt so now we're not allowed to like harry potter books

When she dies, I will personally piss on her grave. I hated Harry Potter back then, I hate it now, and I hated when I was a teenager and people would stop me and tell me I looked like Harry Potter.

Will Atheism survive his passing?

I enjoyed the first 4 books because it showed me than no matter how shit my school was, at least it didn't have giant snakes or make me fight exploding crabs.

he might as well be already dead at this point. he hasn't been relevant since hitchens died

Read his book. Seen all his kinos.

>flag
you're a brit dude

oh no you didnt say attenborough can die, take that back

If it turns out that Attenborough fucked little girls then I would only respect him more as a human being.

>nonce
Killing off everyone who uses this csncerous phrase would be a net positive to humanity.

>dude

You’re an American bro

People will throw a parade for Jk Rowling’s death

Sounds like something a nonce would say.

They may do same for Noel Gallagher's death.

Not a brit but would go for David. The absolute humam gem.