This is the hierarchy of women's races in Brazil, how is it like for your country?

This is the hierarchy of women's races in Brazil, how is it like for your country?

oh my lawd... dat ass..

would an apezilian girl like that be willing to date me for a dutch passport and a €80k/year salary?

they are all famous and rich, so no sempai, unless you are the prind of the Netherlands.

prince*

JUST

>thicc asian

w-wew
I thought in Brazil there are only brown and black girls

Fuck these whores

your grills are already pretty enough senpai

He's exaggerating, this girl is already married to a millionare, but you can get girls like this if you infiltrate our middle class.

You just don't realize how much we fetishize europe and the 1st world, you're guaranteed to get a gf, find some excuse to spend some time here, make friends with some middle class guy and go out with him and his friends
it is most meds, really, that med girl is so generic, you find dozens of her in any normal school outside Rio and Northeast

>that one asian in the middle with juicy thick thighs

HNNNNNNNG

That girl looks like absolute trash, I don't want her.

Does it happen for a class to have all of these people in other countries?

Last time I went to college my class had 2 gingers, 2 blondes 1 hapa and meds

damn, qt

There are Japanese Bunda as well.

I'll take her then. I'm 195cm, so I shouldn't have too much trouble competing with your men, eh?

as long as you don't make absolutely abhorrent conservation

Looks like someone is still living on the 17th century

The Hapa on the image is Carol Nakamura
I want a qt japanese gf!

damn that thicc asian

all latinos are, for the most part, except that no one is pure

>this thread is literally my taste > your taste
>all people are like OP

top left girl is 14, c'mon.

brazil is fairly diverse m8, you can find almost anything here. i'd say around 25% of our population can pass in europe (mostly in the southern part)

we also have sizeable asian (mostly japanese) and arab (mostly lebanese) communities, but the overwhelming majority of the population is brown (officially called "pardos" by the brazilian census), many of which can pass for african-americans, but the number of brazilians who can pass for actual sub-saharan africans probably doesn't even reach 10%

pretty much same here

>tfw too white for brazil

I mean the societies

Pardelícia :3

Why so autist? Don't even know another states kek

No, not all, have you been that long in this echo chamber? Normies don't give a fuck outside of sexual preferences and even those are flexible for most.

>top left girl is 14

and still posts pics of herself like that on the internet lmao

*Normies in Mexico

Nome da loira no topo?

valentina schulz

she's 14 and these are the types of guys who do her

Why is every Brazilian thread about ''race''
Jesus Christ a hot chick is a hot chick who fucking cares about her skin complexion? What kind of virgin shut in you must be?
Fucking autists.

Protip: They don't fuck girls of any race

What? Are you that ignorant to think race is down to skin melanin? Lmao expected nothing less from an argentinian

And of course a hot woman is hot, that is why I posted girls at their peak from every race

lembro dela do masterchef, caramba elas crescem rápido

>dem thighs

Damn. There must be something in the water over there.

she is 14 ? she looks like 18+

this

That photo looks shopped

This comment is bullshit btw

>@schulz_valentina
born 2003

she's japanese-brazilian

>and still posts pics of herself like that on the internet lmao
people here must obey the laws of this land, if you aren't underaged, you shouldn't be attracted to her,

there's nothing sexual about that picture of hers... eh... uh... maybe... hnnng

Sure feels enlightening to be lectured by a fucking Brazilian race scientist whose only contact with a vagina was when her momma shat his ugly deformed simian head at the ER.

We should kidnap at least 10% of Japanese men and women to mix with us. We need to continue the creation of Japanese Bundas.

what land? you mean the usa? she's legal to fuck in brazil lol
It's not enlightening, it is common sense, if you think race is down to skin colouring you are completely uneducated you retard

>when her momma shat his ugly deformed simian head at the ER.

Go away, In don't care if you're the American proxy or the buttblasted indigenista

>born 2003