/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

WILSON Edition

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfKciyBsaC8&list=PLIoFxSeC9xA62WlGDf7HpmB81d3F2OIOa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the FUCK are they going to conclude the story with 4 episodes left?

That fucking FBI cutaway was right out of Eraserhead. My God.

OKAY, PAUL!

relevant thread

Stan from Mad Men arbitrarily going apeshit was a top 3 funny moment from this season easily.

sure is a mystery huh

i was fucking dying at that scene

last episode will be 1h30m
:^)

Is this your first Lynch experience

He's not a fan of conclusions. He NEVER wanted Laura's killer to be revealed.

>he thinks there will be a conclusion

I'm not sure, and I understand the dislike, but for some reason she is growing on me. Its like, at first it seems like she's a bad actress, but at the same time she's not really doing anything wrong, she's playing her part well and conveying the necessary emotions. I do not understand her casting choice, but it certainly makes me feel strange, kinda off, when she's onscreen, and I enjoy that

It comes out of left field and ends so abruptly. I was LYNCHED for sure.

>He NEVER wanted Laura's killer to be revealed.
liar

reminder that /ourguys/ completely changed positions from one cut to the next.

>implying it won't be revealed in part 17/18 that everything is a dream

Is this yours? All his films have fantastic conclusions

I had to pause the show because I was laughing too much at this

youtube.com/watch?v=TfKciyBsaC8&list=PLIoFxSeC9xA62WlGDf7HpmB81d3F2OIOa

W E L I V E I N S I D E A D R E A M

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Entire movies have been made in half the time. You're being stupid if you think 4 hours isn't enough time to wrap this up.

There are sound webms ya dingus

What's your point? Okay maybe she was cast because she's Lynch's waifu, but it doesn't explain what's so weird about watching her. Its like, I don't even thinks she's doing a bad job, it just feels so oddly stilted and strange

imagine getting called a muffin by sheryl haha wouldnt that be something else

the question was why she was cast

there's your answer

>Laura and Sarah both have the face-pull ability

What is this going to mean for their reunion in the finale?

Has Cooper ever had a cup of coffee in the show he didn't like? He honestly doesn't seem too picky.

DONNA . . . I'M THE MUFFIN !

She's so cute she can call me whatever she wants.

Cunts like Chad run roughshod over the Twin Peaks Police Department but no one could pull any strings for former Bookhouse Boy James Hurley? Security guard? Disappointed in the lads.

I bet he'd hate the coffee in Deer Meadow.

was James ever a Bookhouse Boy?

They will swap faces.

So Coop comes back next episode confirmed?

Bobby would bark at him too much.

Fish in the percolator.

that was the best scene from the episode

WTF she even looks like Zabriskie herr

Only when there's a fish in the perkilator

Fish in the percolator. Couldn't get the taste out of his mouth.

Skipfags everyone.

This damn scene proved the vedderposts right dammit

So we know James is meeting The Giant / Fireman in the basement. Is he going to get some sort of power too? Or will he become the vessel for The Giant / Fireman like the old man in season 2? I think he's going to get some sort of significant power, since he's the one of the closest connections left to Laura Palmer (besides Mrs. Palmer).

I really liked both the gloveboy scene and the scene where the two girls talk about Tina's encounter with Billy. I like hearing people tell stories.

Yes. Definitely this time.

He likes all kinds of coffee, but when the coffee is truly great he makes sure to point it out.

James and Britboy spin off when?

James had a motorcycle accident and probably can't do the physical exam to become a cop

What makes you so sure? It sounded like he was hearing the ghost of Josie.

Time zones confirmed!

the last episode will be him confessing the rape he did to his daughter

MIKE is one funny guy

>post yfw when the crying woman is Bobby's current wife

>brother started watching the show last night
>watched about 4 episodes
>"man I hope this Dougie thing doesn't drag for too long"
>mfw

>Urashima Taro stuff all over the place

Highly recommend Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer or The Red Spectacles if you want to see more stuff about what was used in this latest episode when Gordan was talking about Dreams.

This was my favorite scene in the whole series so far. Is he a lodge spirit? It seemed like he was communicating with the eyeless girl somehow. Also, the way he repeats everything other people say....maybe he's was "manufactured" like Dougie Jones.

This is the most kino shot of the season so far.

D O U G I E D

>Is he a lodge spirit?
Here we go...

James looks surprisingly great for a guy who's been missing his colon for about 20 years.

last episode was the worst one yet

I was browsing /tpg/ the entire week and somehow was not spoiled about anything about the latest episode except two screenshots taht didn't reveal anything. Maybe this community simply holds higher standards than others.

I thought for sure this was MIKE, but he has two arms...

last episode was the best one yet

>ywn have dream coffee with dream Monica belucci

When will he make his appearance?

Someone write me a theory about how MIKE swerved around traffic to the right and missed the old couple but at the same intersection Richard went left and killed that kid. I have a deadline but am also sleepy.

He is the dreamer.

yfw "You've been there all through the years, Lucy?"

why???

That sound that Ben Horne has been hearing at the Great Northern sounds like the humming you hear when the giant appears in Cooper's room. It's the loudest in the basement where there is a lot of ELECTRICITY.

So the name "Twin Peaks" is basically a reference to the doppelganger thing? A person has two souls?

>Gordon remembers everyone in Twin Peaks
That's kind of sweet.

Ive got the power of the hulk in my hands

And i like it!

It's a reference to how the show peaked in season 1, dipped in season 2, and then peaked again in season 3.

Don't look at Hawk's gut.

Andy's is worse

There's two dates on the paper Briggs left right? Does this mean we'll be seeing them go back there in the next episode? Can't wait to see what they find this time...
Also, does the whole Sarah face peeling thing confirm that she was the one that had the frog/locust thing crawl in her mouth?

How do you even fucking ride a car missing an arm.

It's going to be the biggest face-off of tv.

Why do all FBI offices have photos of Eisenhower?

FUCK ELECTRICITY
THEY'RE OWLS

They like Ike.

After the initial leak, I thought that the Monica Bellucci scene would be retarded, but it won me over.

I liked that it combined Gordon's lecherous personality and patrician taste in women with gaining actual insight and information. Like his dreams were trying to tell him something via the medium of hotness.

Kek

What is the significance of Monica Bellucci in particular?

Who else hype for the inevitable cockney glove lad and evil coop fist fight?

Throw Nadine in there as well.

>This was my favorite scene in the whole series so far. Is he a lodge spirit?

He's Billy, and since he leaped over a fence, chances are he's involved with one of The Black Lodge somehow.

>and since he leaped over a fence
>leaped
back on the menu boys

Arm wrestling obv

He sounded like he had a run in with some kind of spirit.

does she still have super strength?

>blocks your path

You've never heard of somebody dreaming of an actor? That happens to everybody. Feels like this dream was just that: the mind revealing itself to itself. Unlike a vision, it told him nothing his mind didn't already absorb in the past. Even "Who is the dreamer" was his own question.

Will they ever reveal the killer? Leland was framed.

Its four more hours of film and storytelling, thats definetly enough time