Pitbull hate thread

Man in Florida decapitated by four "big dogs"

88 year old wheelchaired senior citizen mauled to death by four "big dogs" that escaped their yard. Owner says it was the neighbors fault as they constantly agitated the dogs.

Witnesses say they tossed his body around "like a rag doll" and tore his legs off. One lady who saw the body said there was only "30% of him left." Neighbors describe the victim as an old man who was always happy.

The video in the article shows a document that describes them as "2 rottweilers and 2 golden retrievers." They look a little mixed to me with Pitbull genes. When is there going to be a ban on these dogs in your town?
cbsnews.com/news/jacksonville-florida-senior-citizen-dismembered-by-dogs-witnesses-say/

And in this next article, the dog owner is quoted as saying:
>Owner Lephus Felton, 52, told the newspaper that people who live in the nearby apartments try to agitate his dogs regularly...Felton said Monday that he is in contact with people in Washington who know his dogs are trained and will help him get the dogs back.
jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-08-22/story/police-identify-victim-83-fatal-jacksonville-dog-attack-neighbors-hope

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=r0tzWLea8cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lephus Felton

>ma pitbulls r gudbois
>dey dindunuffin

Is there any reason to own a pitbull other than aspiring to be a nigger?

I read that as obvious felon

>pitbulls
>niggers of the dog world

>Dogs maul to death old man
>Owner
>Dey dindu nuffin, it's dey fault

So, sounds a nigger owner

i had one before adopted from the pound and it was a good dog but we had to get it put down for hip dysplasia because it couldnt move its back legs and was in pain

>I guts muh lawyer comin down from Wushintan to sue. Ima keep muh gudbois.

Indeed

They do not appear to be American Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers or Bull Terriers

>blaming an 88 year old in a wheelchair
How much more of a piece of shit can you be?

Sup Forums is always right
So glad the niggers I live next to are terrified of any dog, including my fifteen pound yapper

His music is entirely overrated and his voice sounds like a hooker who spent the last 30 years smoking cigarettes and chugging cock.

Why do normies even like that shit?

those arent golden retrievers
>Felton said Monday that he is in contact with people in Washington who know his dogs are trained and will help him get the dogs back.
fucking niggers man

>52-year-old Lephus Felton wasn't home when the attack occurred. A fence separates the apartment complex from the home
THANKS OBAMA

>Felton said Monday that he is in contact with people in Washington who know his dogs are trained and will help him get the dogs back
mfw he donated to the Clinton Foundation

I honestly can't think of one. They're fucking worthless dogs and should all be gassed. When 90% or whatever of fatal dog attacks are by a breed who is like 5% of the pet population, it's pretty obvious that the breed itself is just defective and needs to be culled.

They good dogs, dindu nuffin.

>Felton said Monday that he is in contact with people in Washington who know his dogs are trained and will help him get the dogs back.

ummm.....

is this nigga crazy or something?

>>Pitbull genes

lmfao people are stupid.

My extremely alpha best friend owns one, as well as two cats, two snakes and a ferret.
He actually trained his pit, and regularly exhausts it's energy by running and playing with it a couple times a day
It doesn't try to eat the cats or the ferret, so I think he's doing something right

>old selfish cunt who thinks he's entitled tries to start shit with 4 dogs
>gets rekt
>somehow a bad thing

Yeah fuck off OP

Saying that pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world is an insult to niggers.

They're far worse.

go back to Sup Forums, teen edgelord

I used to be scared of these fuckers til some asshole abandoned a puppy pitt near my house, found then little thing half dead and beat to shit in the snow. Get's along great with my other dogs. Super submissive, and insanely bright. Anecdotal but I switched my opinion after about 18 months of perfect behavior. These stupid threads made me think this thing was a killer. When it got full size I wouldnt be alone with it, without my akbashes

>different dog breeds aren't a result of genetic differences

lmfao kill yourself faggot

>insult to niggers
At least pitbulls can have some use as utility and war animals

>2 rottweilers and 2 golden retrievers
>FUCKING PITTBULLS MAINE

Next headline:
>"IDIOT EATEN ALIVE AFTER HE GETS BACK HIS MAN-EATING DOGS"

not really though. you can't trust them to be reliable in any context.

Citations? I know war dogs weren't always exactly perfect but why would they breed them if they didn't 'work'?

>A ferret
Man those guys do best in pairs.

What does Sup Forums think of my pit bull?

I see the face of an animal that will one day betray you. Then other pit bull owners will throw you under the bus, saying you abused it, "didn't train it" and were otherwise an irresponsible owner.

To add to this, I get the impression that other than niggers, a lot of white middle class liberals own them as well out of sympathy because they're so "midunderstood." I guess it fits with their worldview that all dogs (people) are created equal and genetic differences don't exist, it's all about upbringing and how you raise it. Unfortunately for pits (and browns as well), that often isn't the case.

I don't know man. I've just read too many pitbull attack stories that start out the same. Sweetest dog in the world, grew up and played with the kids and never harmed a fly. Then one day somebody coughs or sneezes, it's fight or flight reflexes are activated, and it mauls a family member to death.

There are just far too many attacks, especially serious and fatal ones, associated with them. They are significantly over-represented relative to their population. I'm sure there are good ones out there, but I would never trust one. And they're not even cute, I can't fathom why someone would want to own one over a retriever or lab or any other breed that you basically don't have to worry at all about going schizo on you.

The white man's burden, user

if exhaustion is the only thing keeping your "pet" from killing people or other animals then maybe it shouldn't be kept as a "pet"

My pitbull actually got his ass kicked by our outdoor dog, an 80 lb lab/mutt mix, when he encroached on his territory. My pit is probably one of the biggest wusses you'll ever meet.

>Sweetest dog in the world, grew up and played with the kids and never harmed a fly. Then one day somebody coughs or sneezes, it's fight or flight reflexes are activated, and it mauls a family member to death.

To be fair, that's like every single dog attack ever. It's like people whose children commit crimes. They don't raise their kids properly, their kids are shitheads, but they're still completely dumbfounded by the idea of their kid being a degenerate and breaking the law and having to face consequences for those actions. I think it's a combination of parents (or in this case, dog owners) being unwilling to see that they've been doing something wrong and being too ashamed to face the consequences of their own actions.

>And they're not even cute, I can't fathom why someone would want to own one over a retriever or lab or any other breed
This desu. I've seen a couple of cute pit bulls but in general other breeds are better looking.

There is only one thing better than a dead pitbull.

And that is a truckload of dead pitbulls...

I think it's a shit tier breed that could make great guard dogs, if they weren't so utterly retarded and insane.

beautiful image

It's just that these dogs are built for fighting and normally some dumb knucklehead has them.
Known some pretty friendly pitbulls, when raised right, they can be real friends and house protectors

Heroic pit bull travels 2000 miles to maul his owner

They're only nigger acting dogs when they're raised by niggers.

Not all pitbulls are vicious. The media vilifies them for no reason. Same thing with vans. This is an isolated incident and it in no way reflects the way the majority of pitbulls act.

>To be fair, that's like every single dog attack ever. It's like people whose children commit crimes.
It's the degree of the attacks. Most breeds don't maul, they just bite.

Pit bulls are fighting dogs. They are bred to maul and kill. They are not scent hounds, they are no sight hounds, they are not ratting dogs, or water fowl dogs or for any other reason. They are bred to maul and kill. Their body, small brain and general uselessness for other purposes is evidence of this.

you need to remember that those dogs are literal beasts. when they no longer view you as the alpha, they will attack you.

>Not all pitbulls are vicious. The media vilifies them for no reason.
lol, what a nigger excuse.

Here is a pitbull being trained to be a good pitbull.

Should have trained the owners to be good too though.

this is true when a pit gets into a fight they lock their jaws and start to rip

Fuck these creatures, half of them which I came across were violent shit dogs.
Yea I'm sure a select few can be trained or some trainers are skilled enough but genetically they're just shit-tier unless you like guard dogs.

Guys stop please, I can only get so hard

Control your "rape dog" you fucking stupid bitches.

pit bulls are awesome if trained right, its just stupid people who dont train them right are the problem

>fagging out about pitbullls
>litreally not even pitbulls

Please,kill yourselves

You are now EXACTLY like antigun pussies now

>dat tail wagging

I mean I'm not arguing that pit bulls aren't dangerous, just saying that what you were describing is what happens in the majority of cases when a dog attacks somebody.

They don't actually have a physical mechanism in their jaw that causes it to lock. That's a myth. They do, however, have the instinct to bite into something and not let go.

holy shit i really fucking hate you people for hating an awesome dog breed.

kek approves

he's happy he is finally freed from those cunts.

>pit bulls are awesome if trained right
for what? for what fucking purpose? what the shit do you need a pit bull for and for what would your train it to do?

Would you train it "not to maul and kill"? Why not select a breed that won't maul and kill you, you snow white trash idiot?

You are like every other shithead pit owner. You condemn all other pit bull attacks as "bad owners who didn't train them right".

When it's you who gets attacked, other arrogant shithead pit bull owners will say the same thing about you.

Go back to lebbit

>he doesn't realize if we can ban the pitbull we can ban the groid.

Omfg! You all are fucking disgusting. I literally can't even comprehend how your brain could get like this?

>lol niggers r da same a zzz pitbulzzz!!!

Have fun crying in November

Yeah OP's article doesn't seem to be pits. Doesn't change the fact that most fatal attacks are pitbulls and they're objectively nigger-tier dogs, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

What? you're afraid that you can't compensate for your sad excuse of a dick with a assault rifle and a big dog by your side?

Here is how to stop a dog fight involving a pitbull.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0tzWLea8cQ

If they harm a human they need to be put down. Two pit bulls here were returned to their owner after they killed a guy.

None of those even look like pits user

It could be something as simple as a fall and they'll attack. They're dogs bred back to be wild animals.

>just saying that what you were describing is what happens in the majority of cases when a dog attacks somebody.
Go fuck yourself. You know that's a huge mis-characterization unless you're convinced that "all other dogs" are Caucasian Shepherds or some mutant Russian battle dog.

Groomer here, fuck your pit. Can't even muze dogs now, and we end up rejecting 96% of the pits coming in due to them being shitastic fuckers. Nigger, old white bitch, those dogs are just bred to fuck things up. I say ship em off as military attack dogs, entire packs into a town or city

If you can't even then kill yourself faggot.

glorious

How come the owners never get mauled and it's always some innocent kid or pensioner that gets eaten alive?

Fuck, if someone shot my dog like that I think I would go insane start beating them to death. FFS the guy was on their property and just shoots their dog for no god damn reason.

Fuck you akmed

Hi, ATF

those women sure look upset with that guy.

perhaps they should be upset with themselves for not controlling their piece of shit dog instead.

That looks nothing like a golden retriever. I used to deliver pizza and would always carry a knife with me even though we aren't allowed. So many ghetto trash have those stupid fucking dogs in Florida. Almost got attacked twice.

>Can't even muzzle dogs now,
Is it that you aren't allowed to muzzle dogs or you aren't capable of putting the muzzle on the pit bulls?

> C R A W L I N G

>2 rottweilers and 2 golden retrievers.

Those aren't retrievers

checked. And...what was the gentlemans colour of skin that was the shooter?

>Fuck, if someone shot my dog like that I think I would go insane start beating them to death. FFS the guy was on their property and just shoots their dog for no god damn reason.
That's not what happened you syrup nigger. The stupid bitch owners didn't secure their violent batshit crazy dog before opening the door.

gas the dog nigger

Damn, those were fast reactions. Didn't even get bitten.

thats what i mean

they can put like over 400 lbs of pressure when they bite and shake

i saw a pit grab another dog and shook it around like a rag doll

Can't. It's "to cruel"
Fuck liberals. Getting the muzzle on was pretty easy, and the puts wouldn't do shit. Without it, they just try to charge other dogs or other groomers. One went for a kid when the owner let go of its leash to sign some papers. Love our glass wall.

What the fuck are you all triggered about? All I did was say that owners usually have the same reaction regardless of what breed the dog is. I never argued that pit bulls aren't dangerous and I never said anything remotely close to "all other dogs being Caucasian Shepherds or some mutant Russian battle dog," you fucking mongoloid. Calm the fuck down.

Pits*

Stop lyimg faggot

What shithole doesnt allow fucking muzzels?

You are full of shit

Shut the fuck up you retarded burger. The nigger was reaching for his gun before the door was even open.

Every day that we read a new story about that filthy breed taking one of ours...
we should write our representatives.

>Can't. It's "to cruel"
What? do you work for a large corporation like Petco?

Muzzling dogs is a safety issue. It's not "cruel". Jesus fucking Christ. The dippy liberal woman who thought of that policy needs to have her face chewed off by a dog.

Muzzling doesn't even hurt the dog. I wish local laws required muzzles for dogs in public. I've been snapped it by big shithead dogs with their owners too many times.

>what is barking

PetCo. Private shops can do what ever, but due to dipshits, who arnt trained properly, we've had to stop muzzles.
We still muzzle cats. They get a plastic sphere around em

i'm so sick of you people

Yeah, probably because he heard that psycho pit right at the door barking and knew it was going to try to unleash hell on him as soon as the owners opened the door.

Fucking leaves, I swear.

I can't fucking stand him. All his songs are dumb and repetitive and is always saying "Dale!" and counting in Spanish.