Brit/pol/ Remember that time we BTFO everyone everywhere? edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA

>Radio 1 founder to plead guilty to kiddie fiddling charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37154763

>Comrade Corbyn caught lying
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700

>Calais jungle population grows 50% in two months
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/spectacular-rise-calais-migrant-numbers-50-per-cent-2-months/

>Asylum judge shits on UK asylum system
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>Team GB beat China to finish second in medal table
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

>IDS urges EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37146736

>'Political correctness' allowing Islamist extremism to flourish in British prisons, report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/political-correctness-allowing-islamist-extremism-to-flourish-in/

>Momentum drops pledge to nonviolence from code of ethics
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/19/momentum-drops-pledge-to-non-violence-from-code-of-ethics

>London’s Muslim Mayor: Donald Trump Is Helping Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=3j-s2gYl7FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-MmAs40Q-tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WvD1Mlp8cb4
youtube.com/watch?v=vtPk5IUbdH0
youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw
educationumbrella.com/curriculum-vital/gcse-english-literature-set-texts-for-teaching-from-2015
hourofthetime.com/1-LF/One Year In Hell.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHOO CHOO

Nth for Blair

MOSLEY

>Anglos
>White

What took you so long?

The Sup Forums catalog is fucking disgusting.

For Jon and Bobby.

>tfw no gf

Why are they so ugly?

Who else /AnticipatingAnEconomicCollapseTheLikesOfWhichHasNeverBeenExperiencedEverBeforeByASocietyWhichIsDemographiclyDevidedOnGroundsOfEthnicityIdeologyAndReligion/?

Anglo pride world wide

Does Brit/pol/ like my OC?

Im sorry mate, it didnt take me long, fucked up the last op, i did suggest someone make a new thread but they declined, welcome back though bro

Based

kek saved

I just want more newcastle tbqh

Why do you we have so many kiddie fiddlers in this country? I think we're giving the muslims a run for their money.

STOOL IN THE POOL

It's only a matter of time. I just hope it happens soonish. It will be the biggest downfall of civilisation ever seen desu. Exciting.

>Yemeni
t. one of the Muslim paedophiles

Anyone like the Duran Duran theme?

Post some comfy 80s songs, and ill put them in the next op

Fuck knows, if you look at the majority of the cases its mostly coming from people working in the bbc, its kind of terrifying, might be some fucking ritual sacrifice to get into the upper echelon

David Starkey suggests that if we are to make austerity cuts we do them quickly and harshly.

Of course that would never happen here.

If the Tories did cut heavily the next Labour/Left government would ramp spending back up.

Is this worth watching, lads?

Give it 30 years

who /lone right winger/ here? feels lonely in a leftist family

You havent watched 1984? the fuck lad, its like the first redpill other than the matrix

Yeah it's a great film the ending is depressing as all fuck though

>tfw my family is just full of working class racists

1st for straya

Silly response: He's the Eternal Anglo

Serious response: Being slightly strange looking, or indeed just ugly, gives you a very different attitutde to your society. If you're good-looking and good-natured, it's very likely you will simply coast through life, never having challenged your beliefs about the system of your governance. I could go on but it's basically different perspectives grant different outlooks.

Also, lots of ladies apparently liked Mosley, he was popular even after he started the BUF.

Are you not bored of this yet? Russia is full of Muslims lad. Although I do love Russia so I don't really care if you're a cunt to Britain or not. Just be decent to us in the war.

Would be interesting to do some type of spider diagram of all the nonces and how they're all connected.

Also comfy 80s song

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

Media/political elites who think they're untouchable and can do anything m8, it's the same pretty much everywhere. We're just managing to drag more of it to the surface these days, although they're not letting us get close to the truth. Dead men tell no tales.

It's decent, definitely a good film and also a good book. Worth reading even if you completely disagree with Orwell's views in the end. Huxley got his dystopian future closer to the end truth, though.

Orwell would probably be as depressed as the average brit/pol/ poster if he lived today.

I've never seen this. Downloading now.

>Matrix is red-pill

How did it get past Hollywood's censors?

I just never got around to it, also I just caught small snippets of it and seems red-pilled as fuck.

THINGS

Hullo! Hullo! We are the Brexit boys,
Hulo! Hullo! You'll know us by our noise,
We're up to our knees in remainer tears surrender or you'll cry,
for we are the British brexit boys

Now Davy dear, that noise you hear is britain saying leave,
And the sons of Nigel they will stand to fight the Brussels theives,
We don't want this treaty signed with Europe, believe in Britain is the cry,
and we'll wear the purple are Nige wore until the day we die
for we are the brexit boys.

>might be

Saville literally used to wear capes and chant Satanic and Freemason shit while groping corpses

It's a meme club that has gone too far. They're all a bunch of faggots who need killing.

CAN

Yes

He'd have offed himself by now lad. Definitely. 1984 is one of the most accurate novels ever written, the man was a genius.

It's generally a crtique of stalinism/fascism but it also shows how hard it is to break down the human mind

Have any of you made any steps towards preparing for an economic crisis?

I feel like I know "the end" is coming soon yet for some reason I can never bring myself to seriously get ready for what may be one of the most chaotic and violent episodes in British history

ONLY

>Is this worth watching, lads?
Yeah, but read the book first.

GET

Read the book first. Then give it a read again two years after. After another year read again and then watch the movie. Funny how Hurt played Big Brother in "V" later.
Duran Duran sure have excellent taste for refined yachts.

What you describe is basically this Minerva/Moloch/Bohemian grove also.

A spooky club that started in the 1800s as a prank and by now has got way out of hand with real child molesters, murderers, bribes et cetera.

I agree with you its decadent as fuck and needs to be stamped out to prevent more peoples lives being ruined in its fallout.

BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

>you will never be this insane
Feels bad man.
youtube.com/watch?v=3j-s2gYl7FQ

BETTER

BETTER

Anyone have a link to that site that lets you paint with Blair's face?

My suggestion would be to move as soon as possible to a place like Greenland or Iceland

youtube.com/watch?v=-MmAs40Q-tQ

What a time to be alive.

comfy cover youtube.com/watch?v=WvD1Mlp8cb4

I await it, I will enjoy the ride, at least it will be interesting.

Huxley and Bradbury took their dystopia in slightly different directions that, in my opinion, are more accurate and incredible.

But Orwell was undoubtedly a pioneer and a wonderfully perceptive man. Many of the things he wrote about are real and present concerns in the UK today.

Unfortunately, he was also a leftist, so sometimes he injects silliness into his work.

It is coming, but I don't think it's going to be for another decade or so.

The best thing you can do to prepare is get skilled. Learn about basic skills like plumbing, metalwork, woodwork, building, FIRST AID etc. And learn numbers, learn the skill of negotiation and learn the skill of living within your means. Most people can't do that.

With respect to actual things.

Basic tools. Cash, it will be worthwhile for a few months at least. Don't sign up to the Jew meme of gold, silver is better if you want to invest in a metal.

But truly the best thing to trade is a skill. Most people you pass in the street everyday are useless cunts who can do nothing than send a misspelt email and talk on the phone.

Knowledge is more powerful and more valuable than meme currencies.

Thought they forced everyone to analyse the fuck out of that book and watch the film in English class?

>lots of ladies apparently lied Mosley

Yeah because he's a sex symbol.

Lads, is our culture and tradition even possible to save at this point?

Absolutely immoral

We need to get poorer again being rich has made us to passive

It's not dead until we're dead.

1984 is in my top 5 for sure, honestly one of the most amazing films ever made

>How did it get past Hollywood's censors?

The Wachowskis brothers signed a contract with the hollywood satanists to become trannies to promote the mental illness agenda to the youth

It really is, give it a chance, watch it a few times in a short period of time too, you'll start to like it even more

It was either that or Animal Farm generally.

>Our Kingdom has gone, let us weep;
>For this land is now the brown man's keep

>Our history and culture;
>Robbed from us in the name of the other

>Our monarchy, our tradition;
>Betrayed, by a most treasonable sedition

>Our divine House of Lords;
>Replaced, by the unwashed mass of foreign hordes

>An Unholy republic set up in it's place;
>Where you will not find one white man's face

>From the earth the Englishman was smitten;
>The fire extinguished, the lion put down;
>This is what happened to the once great land known as Britain

Was doing requests last night and it was fun.
Anyone got any?

Huxley. Very good point. Brave New World is pretty much the future plan of the UN, globalists etc. Huxley's other books are well worth a read too. Ape and Essence is great.

1984 is an objective rather than an aim I guess. It's a way of attaining the 'aims' outlined in BNW

I would recommend reading them both, one after the other, to anybody who hasn't.

Never read Bradbury, will do.

>Anyone like the Duran Duran theme?
Yes and you chose their best song as well, imo.

OI
youtube.com/watch?v=vtPk5IUbdH0

Just woke up, morning lads.

Corbyn and Branson?

>mosley was a sex symbol

Not sure where you got that idea but I guess he was the spitting image of a contemporary 'English gent.'

> 10 am Thursday train from London to Newcastle
> All the seats taken by unaccompanied children and luggage

What if Oswald Mosley was Jacob-Rees Mogg?

We can actually spin this.

Jeremy Corbyn did not report unaccompanied bags on the transport network

He is a security threat

As others have said, read the book first. But this is a first rate film version. Hurt and Burton - what's not to love?

I would genuinely punch you right in your chops if I knew where you lived, talking this defeatist faggotry. The number one step on the way to failure is to believe failure is inevitable, stop being a pussy.

topkek

What if Boris Johnson was the Japanese wrestler YOSHIHIKO?

Reference
youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw

>Unfortunately, he was also a leftist
What a daft comment just becuase he had economically left wing opinions it dosen't make him "shilly"

Nah they didn't force 1984, I read Of Mice and Men instead. That's another good book.

kys senpai

Nobody does 1984 anymore lad. They might do Animal Farm at a push, if their school hasn't been infiltrated. But generally it's To Kill a Mockingbird (which makes everybody feel sorry for niggers) or some shit like Great Expectations, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice or Inspector Calls.

Then obviously the Shakespeare aspect which is usually Macbeth or Tempest. Rather than Julius Caesar which is the best.

educationumbrella.com/curriculum-vital/gcse-english-literature-set-texts-for-teaching-from-2015

I'd vote for him.

I wonder if she does it for free?

>that mental gymnastics

It`s a bit late, lad.

I don't want to leave lad

I'd seriously rather stay and die than flee like a coward while the land where my family is buried gets conquered. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I leave England to the dogs.

Good advice lad, cheers

I've thought about investing a few hundred quid into silver but I can't imagine a scenario where having some silver would save my life in the same way having access to medical supplies or hunting equipment will

This is an interesting story I came across years ago
hourofthetime.com/1-LF/One Year In Hell.pdf

Wow never heard this before, sounds pretty lovely

Moggy needs to grow a nice moustache.

What makes you think that Aryans would welcome Anglo?

>comedy matches

>Not understanding what women want

It's not about looks lad, it's about power and drive. Hitler wasn't a great looking man but I think you'd be hard pushed to find a woman in Europe who wouldn't have fucked him had they been offered the chance.

Farage comes high in all of the 'weird crush' polls. He's not a good looking guy, if anything he looks like a toad. But women want him because they feel he could protect them.

I wore sunglasses for the first time ever today. Was a thrilling experience.

>implying that's a bad thing

Fuck man, we did Of Mice and Men, Animal Farm, To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies. We also did some of The Woman in Black, but it was boring as fuck and I never finished it.