>inb4 butthurt muslims from Frankfurt

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/356879-olympics-jozwik-second-white/
poland-export.com/categories
youtube.com/watch?v=LapknbGS7Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Slavs
>white

thats cool and all i just wish there was a single western country that wasnt fucked.
memes aside slavs are white.
just letting the newfags know since i hate that meme.

fuck off and get your teeth fixed. the only way the white race can come back from this cultural marxist bullshit is if we stop this meme that not all whites are white.

yes... yes... be a good colonial goy and divide us even more

slavs aren't white. white is a race of mutts in america. Polish slavs aren't mutts

It's produced in Poland. Most breweries in emerging markets have been bought out by larger, more influential international conglomerates.

That's some good vodka for a ridiculously low price. $11 for 750ml near me and it's better than Absolut, Svedka, Smirnoff, Titos, and all those meme brand name vodkas under $30

>slavs aren't white
yes they are. are you one of those guys that says you have to be blue eyed and 100% northern european?
>white is a race of mutts in america
you'd be surprised how many americans arent mutts.

how long until they start dripping muslim semen into svedka for "natural swedish flavor"

>First to Fight

Have to say this is true. Went to all-boys Catholic HS in NYC. Long subway ride into Manhattan from Rockaway. Me another kid from football team and two Poles from wrestling team the only ones who got into fights with dindus on regular basis when they started shit over our uniforms. We didn't exactly like eachother, but if shit went south we knew the Polbros would always have our back.

whites, unite under one banner and bring utopia to earth

If they sharted they would be perfect

>most cost-efficient quality vodka brand at your local liquor store
>tfw live in the South
>tfw county sells BEER AND WINE IN GROCERY STORE (WINE BEING JUST RECENTLY) BUT WON'T SELL HARD LIQUOR
FUCKING BAPTISTS

Thank you ameribros :D

you haven't lived until you've tasted slavic juices
>pic related

TFW you'll never rim her sweaty asshole after she comes home from work

tl;dr I wish I had some Polish vodka right now tbqh
God bless Poland.

>At the gates of Europe defending us from Mongols
>Defended us from turks with their glorious cavalry selflessly numerous times while central European powers were infighting, bickering or not helping
>Defends Europe from communists in the early 20th century
>Attacked and betrayed by a insecure, manlet Austrian who revisioned Polish history
>Tells off EU, refuses cultural marxism and makes any potential refugees work their ass off to be assimilated into their culture
>Promises to defend newly independent Britain against EU backlashes

Poland is the hero we don't deserve.

Belvedere is worth paying more for though.
Either way based Poles are the Vodka masters.

are you real American or Polish diaspora?

remember not white

>are you real American or Polish diaspora?
we just love you pole bro

Polska cute!

WTF - I LOVE Poland now!

rt.com/sport/356879-olympics-jozwik-second-white/

Poland is one of the few countries that haven't had their public consciousness warped by Jewish propaganda yet.

Fuck the haters, Poland is based. EU Jews who have a problem with their refusal to take Muslims can suck my maple glazed cock.

Shart in the Mart is becoming filled with dindus, i in northen california, one of like the whitest places ever, and theres STILL dindus, should i move to Poland Sup Forums bros?

Wow after seeing so much hate on our country its refreshing that there's actually people saying good stuff.Thanks Everyone! Feel free to come here if you want!!!

fight for your country, running away is not a solution

Yes plz do.You are very welcome!

Anglo-American, English and Scottish descent

But I have respect for the Polish people, damn shame how much they were shit on by the people they previously saved in the 20th century.

Wow, Poland doesn't seem that bad :D Maybe I should move there, I'm white and have master race genes with brown hair and handsome and 6ft tall, poland seems perfect for me, I love vodka a lot too :DD

This REALLY REALLY made me think

can also support based polska by buying polish products!

poland-export.com/categories

Poles are bros

>tfw can't handle vodka

>can't handle vodka
What is that supposed to mean?
Are you simply lightweight (that's okay) and can't handle much vodka, or are you too pussy to stand any sort of burn in your throat?
If it's the latter, fuggen man up, m8. Don't forget, unflavored vodka is great for mixing in drinks like the White Russian (mixed with milk cream and Kahlua) and so on.

No, the former. I don't even look at flavored vodka. Terrible experience with "honey" flavored vodka.

I fucking love Poland. I miss it already and cant stop thinking about it. I miss the homogeneity and patriotism . August 1 in Warsaw was awesome. I cant even imagine how it is on Nov 11.

The kikes are working over time . Theyll always have something up their selves . If its not multiculti then its fratricide.

Ah, being a lightweight is nothing to shake a stick at. It's good, you have more fun while paying less anyway.
A lot of flavored vodka can be shit, too.

My favorite band out of Poland.

Pity Ana lost her voice. I hope she gets better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LapknbGS7Os