Deaf White Man Shot and Killed by Black State Trooper

wcnc.com/news/local/vigil-held-for-deaf-man-killed-by-state-trooper/305538904
ey yo #blacklivesmatter, what about
#deaflivesmatter?
#whitelivesmatter?

>loud screaming hurr durr arrogant entitled deafies getting their fucking ears unplugged
the man is providing a public service

No outrage?
No MSM coverage for days?
Hummmm

You played yourself, Barkley

This guy also led police on a chase for a while, then exited his vehicle waving his arms.

Kind of makes you kek that someone deaf is driving.

Murder is privilege + death

Media is too cucked to mention that the state trooper is black lol. Meanwhile they make sure to report the race of all the white police officers shooting negroid thugs.

>arrogant entitled deafies
Hate these fuckers. Gas them all.

Cops apparently chased a young fat black kid who looked a bit like the real criminal from a distance and who ran away from them as they yelled to stop. No one was hurt and the real criminal was caught literally a block away.

That is the evidence of police misconduct they are talking about now.

Where are the outrage? :DDD

>deaf
>never saw it coming

should've listened

Let's start a twitter/facebook campaign. Rather than just bitching about it on Sup Forums lets take action and open up a dialog about black privileges.

Do it faggot. Also post link to blm so I can share this tragedy with them. I want to see the response

Charlotte here...nobody is rioting because he started shit with the cops. Anybody who has ever been pulled over knows the first thing you notice are the big flashing blue lights in your mirrors, not the siren. In fact they don't usually turn on a siren until you don't stop. This kid knew what the fuck he was doing. He has a history of larceny and resisting arrest.

Fuck him. Cops don't just summarily execute people because they're black. Cops don't summarily execute people because they're deaf. The fucker is responsible for his own death.

white america, on behalf of black america, I apologize for this terrible policing in your neighborhoods.

For once in your lives you should get off the internet and organize white lives matter protests. If the liberals try to attack you they will look bad because it's a deaf man.

>History of larceny and resisting
Both of which were dropped and likely the resisting was him simply not complying with commands he couldn't hear.
The issue here is that people in the neighborhood said he got shot after exiting his car and trying to go inside. Cop said there was a scuffle before hand while the neighbors said that never happened.

When is the deaf chimp out?

Was he just so obvious to his surroundings that didn't notice a fucking cop car behind him? I frequently look behind me when i drive.

>Not checking your deaf privilege

>deaf person driving

wtf. that's insane.

DONT SHOOT

I CANT HEAR YOU

DONT SHOOT

I CANT HEAR YOU

DONT SHOOT

SERIOUSLY IM DEAF WHAT ARE YOU YELLING

Would rather have him than an old fucker on 30 different medications.

Will the deaf hold a moment of silence?

I heard about this story this morning. When I was driving to work I was thinking about how important sound actually was to me driving. Other than like police/ambulance/firefighter sirens I don't really think I use sound for anything.

Even without sound I know when a fucking cop car or something like that is behind me though.

how so? like you never drive with your stereo up?

How many of the police shootings are done by nigger cops?

Even if you're deaf you can see police lights behind you. there's no reason you can't see police lights going off for more than ten seconds tops.

This has happened before and will happen again.

In America no one can hear you scream.

Seriously. How oblivious can you be?

>all are Fox News

Get fucked, you kike shill

>No outrage
the officer is black that nigga will do time no reason to protest

Quick! burn down your neighbourghood chase random black people around. Loot, and set a gas station on fire. Oh wait.