Be me, in beginning of physics class

>Be me, in beginning of physics class
>Feminist is saying feminist shit
>Class starts
>Teacher: "Okay finish your conversation"
>Whole class gets quiet
>Feminist talking to me, everyone paying attention to us: "Well, user, I heard that women get convicted a lot harsher for murders. Like if me and Jimmy over there both murdered someone I would get a worse sentence."
>Me: "Well you automatically get to keep the baby, so I guess it's fair"
>Class starts laughing, going "OOOOHH!!" and shit, I start laughing too

Did I just get BTFO'd by a feminist because of my shit response, or did I BTFO her? Do you think they even understood what I was meaning when I said that? Fuck

Keep in mind that my school is a very right-leaning school (for religious reasons), so most people probably disagreed with her

Other urls found in this thread:

law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-slit-throat-aqcuitted-attempted-murder-article-1.1815198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stdh, sage and go eat razor blades

Depends, who sharted first?

this isn't that crazy of a story, I can assure you it happened

any other thoughts nippon?

if you mean sharted then idk what you mean

if you mean who started it, then her

>Well, user, I heard that women get convicted a lot harsher for murders. Like if me and Jimmy over there both murdered someone I would get a worse sentence."

if she said this she is stupid and should fall eyes first on a box of pencils

She did actually say this, hopefully most people realized how retarded what she said was.

OP is an underage highschooler, anime poster, who needs to get the fuck off of Sup Forums

don't try to rationalize the united states justice system. it is not "fair" and is fucked for men and women for different reasons

Nice try leaf, seniors are 18

am I dense or OP is actually an unfunny attention whore with a shitty story?

"i'm an 18 y/o senior" is a meme, when said without irony, the poster is assumed underage. highschool posters should be banned outright

u so funny straya

>women get harsher sentences

shart in mart faggot no one gives a shit

>I heard that women get convicted a lot harsher for murders

What the fuck was she smoking?
Women get LESSER sentences for the exact same crime.

law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

What she stated was literally the opposite of reality.

You can look up the stats fairly easily.

Some of these fucks even post infographics with links with a fair amount of frequency. Maybe that's what you're fishing for as opposed to simply looking it up yourself.
But she's wrong.

Women also commit a lot of false witness, false testimony and perjury. Usually with no repercussions.
Whereas if I lied in a court room or made a false police report, would be spending at least a few nights in jail with a fine. If it were malicious/egregious, it might be as long as 90 days.

>Assault man
>Destroy his property
>police don't even investigate, let alone press charges
>"Oh but women get harsher convictions"

Um...
Do Japanese men think of themselves as little anime girls?

If I was president I'd usher in on the case and say that as punishment the cab driver gets to fuck her.
WHO'S WITH ME?!
(AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!)

>Vermont woman shown on video cutting cop’s throat with knife acquitted of attempted murder

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-slit-throat-aqcuitted-attempted-murder-article-1.1815198

This

Are you saying "abortion = murder" so she automatically gets to keep the baby and therefore doesnt become a murderer?
I dont get it...wtf is this shit?

>2016
>women

In marriage conflicts and shit when the parents are splitting, women get to keep the baby/ children almost every time. They're assumed the better parent.

"Haha yeah if you're in highschool that means there's no way they can be 18 xD"

Cry bitch

Dude shouldn't have been in the Middle East creating chaos so Arabs would flood into Europe.
She was probably redpilled.

Not anymore, and we need to talk about how unfair that is.

wow cringe

oh right forgot about that....i was to fixated on murder

Im not japanese but I do

You sound like a cuck.

FART IN MART
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Why..? I hadn't actually considered that a possibility until I started realizing the memes being posted are actually Japanese men's characteristics shown in a little anime girls body. What happened to wanting to create characters like Ryu, Shinji, and Mugen?

>>Feminist talking to me, everyone paying attention to us: "Well, user, I heard that women get convicted a lot harsher for murders. Like if me and Jimmy over there both murdered someone I would get a worse sentence."
But that's literally the opposite of the truth