"Never betray me again."

>"Never betray me again."

What did she mean by this?

that she is paranoid and a woman

she meant "never have sex with anyone other than me"

let tyrion go

Lena Manface Headey is fucking ugly. They screwed up casting her. Still twincest is the purest form of romance so I don't blame him for fucking her.

AZOR JAMIE HERE WE COME

why does she always have that constipated expression? is she?

>You will never fuck and impregnate your qt sister

Why even live

Am i the only one who thinks she gets uglier by the season?

yes, kys, you degenerate monkey

Bronn did nothing wrong and she wanted him punished, what a cunt

yes

I thought she was telling me to eat her delicious milf pussy

That's what happens when people age. Especially into their 40s. She was in her mid 30s when the show started.

bronn not young and handsome. he deserves to be punished, you cunt.

t. homosexual or landwhale feminist with problem glasses

Bronn is the only capable person they have on their side besides Euron, so sure, let's go kill him

Tell him sis! Lena Headey is fricking hot! Slayyyy!

well she cut her hair for le feminism season. on women short hair by default is ugly and reserved for aging women who cant be bothered to keep it nice looking.

a face only a brother could love

It must feel weird to be so wrong all the time

Cersei's got two ideas with pregnancy a) binds jaime back to her when he's jumping up and down That they are fucked b) dany cant kill a pregnant lady c) means witch was wrong

Jaime mentioned in the beginning of this season that there was no legacy for her reign since all her kids are dead so whats the point?

She also gave him a stern talking to about defeating all their enemies in this episode before she motioned to her tummy

Its her way of forcing him to fight for her after seeing dragon and being like 'fuck that noise we re all gonna die "

Plus it forces her to come along if tyrion decides to secretly free jaime or plead his case to Dany since she's pregnant, it would be evil to let her hang too

She totes got pregnant on purpose and had been waiting to blow his mind

Jaime's just so touched he gets to be a father to his kid

was that supposed to prove my point? she'd look much better with long hair

proves that ur gay

Just "She is a woman" will suffice.

Nobody thinks it would be evil to hang a crazy bitch that has an abomination festering in her belly

>posts boyish dykes with no curves
>calls others gay

Shut up

this

Back then, lady prisoners who were preggy were giving time until they gave birth before death sentence because of Baby.
People saw killing pregnant lady as killing baby

Cersei just bought herself 7 1/2 month quarantee no kill

FUCK YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET AND I WANTED TO BE SURPRISED IF JAIMIE SURVIVED OR NOT.

ONE OF THE ONLY GOOD SHOWS LEFT ON TV AT THE MOMENT AND THIS MOMENT GOT SPOILED :(

>"Never betray me again."
Fug this sounds like Jaimie literally backstabing her later in the season before he kills himself is going to be true.

NO PLEASE NO

You...really shouldn't be on a Sup Forums board HOURS after a new episode of a wildly popular series has aired.
>I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!

But if you kill mommy eventually the babby breaks down into worm food.

>never betray the white race again

based cercei /ourqueen/

Jamie is Azor Ahai who will slay a dragon later and then end the night king.
He won't kill himself.

I'm gay and I think she's hot af. So no, just landwhale feminists.

Retard

>he got btfo
>s-s-shut up!
even bad pussy snek looks better with longer hair you fuck

>and your other betrayal

GOTTEM