So I took acid and had a bad trip about the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima

So I took acid and had a bad trip about the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

America needs to apologise for this, honestly. This goes deeper than you think.

No

Make us apologize.

Still mad we didn't get to nuke Germany.

Two wrongs don't make a ri--

It was the kikes

I've seen a lot of these acid/LSD threads lately. Can anybody who's actually had good trips give me a redpill on how it's so enlightening and how you see through the Jew illusion of society?

I'm legitimately interested. Nowhere close to ready to try them yet just because I hear they can be unpredictable.

apologize for Dresden while you're at it, Professor Leary

Shut the fuck up, stool in pool

2 bombs = anime

3 bombs = ????

apologize for Nanking while we're at it, Hiroshima Nagasaki. Or is it Nagasaki Hiroshima? You nips put the last name first.

Yes. We need to apologize for killing less people.

Fact of the matter user is that the atomic bombings brought a short end to the war, effectively avoiding a long drawn conventional war with huge losses for both sides. The cold war continuing also, One could argue, avoided a conventional war with the USSR as well.

I don't think America is at fault for your bad trip

So sorry.
Daily reminder picture related was in Eurocuck.

were you reading/watching stuff about it for a while before tripping, op? sounds kind of cool anyway.

nice bluepill you newfag

no, i see no need. Japan turned out just fine after the war. We didn't fuck up the nips the way the soviets assraped the germans.

It's nothing you can't achieve through deep introspection. You basically see the synchronicity in everything in life (good trip) or you see the synchronicity of everything negative relating to your emotions (bad trip).

Never tried LSD, have tried other lesser hallucinogens and while they are all different I can tell you that the feeling of enlightenment is just part of the high, purely a bunch of chemical reactions happening in your brain.

As far as what you see it seems to me to be about as random as a dream, it is all places and things you recognize but cannot quite place.

>Implying nips wouldn't have fanatically fought to the last for their land against the Burgers
>Implying immediately after the war plans were not made up to attack ruskies

>retroactive justice during a total war engagement against the fucking Empire of Japan
Nope.

You should really be apologizing for Dresden, Hamburg, Braunschweig, Frankfurt, Cologne, Pforzheim, about 200+ other cites/towns, and of course the extinction of Prussia, cunt.

Literally the only people to rape a city

Those bombs saved more lives than they ended. Go fuck yourself.

>Smoked jim jam dmt
>Traveled the cosmos
>Finally came down
>Opened eyes realized I was still in space
>Wake up from couch about 2 hours later pipe still by my side

Aint apologizing for nothing you HIPPIE scum!

No I just started thinking about nature, humanity, and then history and when the atomic bombs came up it sent me tail spinning into a black hole.

says the fucking BONG? read a book fag a ton of BONGS died in the pacific

On behalf of all Americans, I apologize.

Candlejack is that y-

>got high as fuck and hallucinated a "bombing" in japan

motherfucking shills. You're just as bad as the Holocaust believers.

They're lucky they only got nuked twice.

makes you face the reality of yourself

there are no good or bad trips imo theres always something to take away from it

>So I took acid and had a bad trip about the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Yeah, no. You didn't any lsd at all

Daily reminder to report spam threads

fpbp

Every trip is different than the previous one. I got talking about muslims with a British friend one of the last times I took lsd. Other then that, never really anything political has crossed my mind while tripping. There was one time the visuals were shaping into merchants and moving around on my wall though.

Apologize for Germany, Poland, Bengal, for the 400'000 german prisoners who were kept as slaves in UK because they represented 25% of your workforce in agriculture.

When I see you, Anglo, I begin to think that America were finally the nice guy.

So what you're saying is that an acid trip convinced you to make Americans apologize for the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

>400'000 german prisoners who were kept as slaves in UK because they represented 25% of your workforce in agriculture

Is this true? I'm trying to find and search but coming up with nothing. Help a brother out?

The lsd has spoken. you are the weakest link.