This is the hierarchy of men's races in US media, how is it like for your country?

This is the hierarchy of men's races in US media, how is it like for your country?

1 - British whites and meds
2 - blondes and gingers
3 - arabs
4 - mulattoes
5 - blacks
6 - asians, native americans and mestizos

arab should be below blacks (i think arabs are better looking, but they just are not portrayed well in the media)

Just whites. Not enough racial diversity for it to show.

Almost the same. In Brazil you only put arabs in first together with meds and germanic whites in second.

1 - Meds and arabs
2 - Germanic whites, blondes and gingers
3 - mulattoes
4 - blacks
5 - asians, native americans and mestizos

>no Jews in the top

Even whites are different

Precisely this

OP is the gay pardo proxy

Sorry but no. Litty is the absolute peak of Hollywood hierarchy. All strive to achieve the physical perfection and charm that is The Rock.

He is only exaggerating in arabs. The rest is ok.

that's what i thought, too desu

Sorry, but white men dominate everything.

1 - Meds
2 - Nords
3 - Rest

1. mediterranean-looking men (i.e. Gonçalo Teixeira, portuguese model)
2. mulattoes with balanced white/black features (Rael Costa, brazilian model)
3. northern european-looking men (Rodrigo Hilbert, brazilian actor)
4. brown people without strong black features (Maurício Mattar, brazilian actor, but mostly during his younger days)
5. pure-blooded blacks or mulattoes with stronger black features than white features
6. asians and half-asians (i'm observing an increase in their popularity lately though, plenty of upper class female koreaboos here)
7. native americans

arabs here (lebanese and syrians) can be either seem as the 1 or 4, it depends on their features

He is the one that uses different flags to troll latino countries

quality post

>arabs
>t bilal
arabs are easily the most despised people in the west

>mfw we are the beauty standard in the whole latin america

>It's a redditor asians need to post on Sup Forums to cement their masculinity as a race episode
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Maybe terrorists, not models and actors for sure. When an arab ia handsome, they are really handsome.

Dwayne Johnson is the highest earning actor in Hollywood. Sorry whitey but the age of mutts is upon us.

>literally one in a sea of white men

lmao little ytboi can't stand RAUNCHY humor?

>Just whites. Not enough racial diversity for it to show

1 - Swedish men
2 - Finnish men
3 - Probably Spanish or Italian

Sorry, couldn’t hear you there, going TOO FAST AND FURIOUS

The only non-whites in Spanish media are light skinned mulattoes. Spanish women don't seem to like men from another races. Nordics aren't desired here either.

>us the bottom

>mfw med ancestry but still look wh*toid

and for women

>1. northern european-looking (or blonde southern euro) women (preferably tanned, brazilians love tanned skin)
Marthina Brandt (model)
>2. southern european-looking
Camila Queiroz (actress)
>3. brown women without strong black features
Yanna Lavigne (actress)
>4. mulattas with balanced white/black features
Raquel Villar (actress)
>5. asians or pred. asians
Ana Hikari (actress)
>6. black women or pred. black women
Adriana Alves (actress)

assuming they have identical bodies, women with big butts get increased points here

ps:
>native americans or pred. native americans
i'm not sure where to put them, it's almost impossible to find a pure native american outside reservations in the amazon region. it's fairly common to see tanned caucasians and light pardos portraying natives in soap operas.
>asians
they are only really common in São Paulo and Paraná states, most brazilians aren't really familar with them and as such they don't rate them as highly. i wouldn't be surprised if most people from the Northeast (over 50 million people) have never seen an asian person in the flesh