You know, as much as I hate to admit it, she has a point, Sup Forums

you know, as much as I hate to admit it, she has a point, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She does

>She
Seriously didn't notice until you pointed that out.

She's the dyke who wants gay children, right?

> (((Kohn)))

She actually does have a point.

White neighborhood
>Nice

Black neighborhood
>Slum

Muslim neighborhood
>war zone

so why were the entire german people punished after their alleged crimes against the jews?

>Muslim Shooter- Does it on behalf of Islamic beliefs

>Black Shooter- Does it on behalf of Black Rights and Racism

>White shooter- Doing it for mental and personal lols

NO ALL NARCOS

Niggers and Arabs are genetically predisposed to violence.

She is completely ignoring demographics though. One black shooter is worth about five white shooters. One Muslim shooter is worth about 500 white shooters.
Taking that into account, and the fact that you get like 2-3 white shooters per year in contrast to dozens of non-white shooters, what she is doing there is false equivalence.

Ayuh.

Our numbers would go down even more if some spics and arabs weren't labelled caucasian.

obviously a gender fluid fairy faggot, get your fuckin pronouns right

There could be a reason.

She does.

Just don't expect Sup Forums take this lying down.

>arab shooter: Muh religion of peace
>black shooter: Systemic racism
>White shooter: Ban all guns

I know this is bait, but i really felt the urge to Correct The Record here

Sorry leaf, not one of ours. What you should be searching for is "Cohen"

Your right

Man if there is any """news""" outlet that needs to go bankrupt next it's fucking Salon.

Unfortunately they are craftier than Gawker and now how to paint inside the lines.

>Muslim Shooter = toxic ideology that is easily radicalized to murder innocent people guilty
>Black Shooter = culture of violence and crime guilty
>White Shooter = shut in mentally ill autists are guilty

It's always the opposite.

Muslim kills 50 fags. White Republicans, homophobic Christians and gun culture is at fault. Islam is painted as a religion of peace.

Nigger shoots white people. White people are at fault for being racist. Black people are excused, because they're a result of their environment. The case gets no national attention because blacks killing whites messes with the liberal narrative.

White guy shoots a bunch of niggers in a church. All white people are guilty, southern culture in particular. Ban flags and symbols associated with said culture.

(((Kohn)))

It's a germanized spelling. A filthy fucking Euro-Jew.

The difference is, Muslims do it in the name of religions.

Niggers do it because of drugs and gangs, and also wayyy more often than whites.

Whites are usually justified and do it because they finally after years of being bullied.

Any time a sjw complains about the media, we should remind them who controls it. Every time.

underrated

The kid who sot up the mall in Germany got described as a lonely and depressed kid. FYI he wasn't white.

>all whites must pay for the actions of a few elites hundreds of years ago

Wew lad

>Muslim shooter kills for widely held Islamic religious belief
>Blacks kill because they have shit culture, blame whitey for their actions and have little empathy
>Whites kill and then it turns out the person had literal mental problems and was on massive medications

Yeah sure it's just raycisum.

no she doesn't
>white shooter = entire race potentially troubled lone wolves

whites aren't magically exempt from these trends in policing

Most definitely causes your internal combustion engine to fire.

>muslin shooter screaming for the glory of allah

isolated case

>black shoter screamking black power

isolated case

>white shoter screaming barney is a marcian that stole his muffin

clearly white people have a problem

This. I don't believe anything written by a Jew. This makes the media appear much more balanced.

>literal maniac goes postal just for the sake of it
>no criminal background, no motive, no past offenses
>just a nutjob who one day woke up and decided to kill bunch of people
>normies getting upset when he gets labeled as what he literally is: a mentally ill loner

Yet they bend ass backwards to defend some fundamentalist mudslime and gang member with literally traceable motive. Go figure.

White shooter = NRA DID THIS

Bullshit. I see people on the internet blame all white after every white mass shooting. I'm black, btw.

>Muslim stabs a bunch of people while yelling allah akbar
Libtards: He was only mentally ill. It has nothing to do with Islam.
>Black people attack whites because they're white
Libtards: ...
>White person shoots up a school
All white people are racists and guns need to be banned.

You are correct burgerbro.

>you know
I do.

>as much as I hate to admit it
Lie.

>she has a point, Sup Forums
Nope.

Let's do this realistically.

Muslim shooter = NOT ALL MUSLIMS NOT ALL MUSLIMS HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM

Black shooter = Not reported

White shooter = The ongoing legacy of racism when will we abolish the white male!?

Gee, it's almost like her child is genetically per-disposed to liking the opposite gender for the sake of procreation.

Muslim shooter = member of religion with millions of other "mentally troubled lone wolves"
Black shooter = member of gang with millions of other "mentally troubled lone wolves"
White shooter = member of.. of.. something!

Except whites make up the overall majority of the western countries in question. So 1 out of 300 MILLION people is a lone wolf occurance, but 1 out of 8 million is not. Learn 2 stats pls

Muslim shooter -> imported problem that could have been avoided.
Black shooter -> imported problem that could have been avoided.

Kohn is just another cis white male condescending to us all

>1 post by this ID

>Muslim shooter = NOT ALL MUSLIMS NOT ALL MUSLIMS HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM, AND ITS REALLY TRUMPS FAULT ANYWAY
>Black shooter = Not reported and its really Trump's fault anyway.
>White shooter = The ongoing legacy of racism when will we abolish the white male!? How much longer can Trump get away with this!?!

Muslim shooter = make apologies for Islam

Black shooter = make apologies for blacks

White shooter = demonize gun owners and try to ban them

isn't this the dyke that got btfo by shapiro

>being gay is equally desirable to being straight

There aren't enough facepalm gifs on the internet for this ugly lesbian kike.

That's some artistic talent put to good use.

Yeah, which is why there's that popular meme going about with regard to others reactions when white dudes reach in their school bags at schools.

Whites are the only group you can stereotype as violent or as bad guys and get no flack from anyone. While black actors complain about getting stereotyped by Hollywood how come we aren't pointing out that literally every villain in every movie is white?

...The journalist asserted.
What point is she trying to make? Critiquing her own industry? Oh no wait...she just read a bit of paper. She wants better pieces of paper to look smarter.

But it's true........

GAS
THE
LESBOKIKES

Really? Because all I hear for weeks when a Muslim Allah ackbars is that ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU AINT NO MUSLIM BRUV

Why do these racists always exclude spics, (((jews))) and chinks from their narrative?

She is ironically correct in this assessment of the situation, based kohn.
We need to bring these black super predators and yemeni/lebanese/syrian/iranian/turkish shia muslim terrorists to heel.

>what is motive

Fucking children abusers.

shes a troll

shes pro-shariah law

Muslim shooter who kills because of what the Quran says means that the message of the Quran (the entire religion) is wrong.

Black shooter - No one says the entire race is guilty merely that there is a disproportionate number of black criminals compared to any other race. Saying that the entire race isn't guilty is nearly as wrong as saying it is.

Whilte shooter - mentally disturbed, yes this one is true.

No (((xe))) doesn't.

Remember to sage and hide slide/shitposting threads

when has a black shooter ever made headlines when his race was known, let alone had his race been blamed?

And no shit the religion is blamed when all these killers explicitly state "I'm doing this because of my Islamic beliefs". "Muslim" isn't a race, why can't people understand that?

It's almost
there are different people
and they believe
get this
contradictory things.
WHOA.

Adjusting for this, blacks and muslims are kicking our ass.

yeah religious fervour that drives somebody to kill is pretty normal and not indicative of mental problems at all no sir

They are trolls op

We are giving them attention and that is all they need to get what they want

Boom and this is what the fucks don't get because they don't think logically and clean. They think with emotions first and foremost

Ask her why she believes that.

Also, when an American shoots someone up, there IS a grain of responsibility for the US. Blame the video games, blame the guns, it doesn't change that there's only one thing that all of these cunts have in common; an earth crushing sense of entitlement, because that's how we raise kids in the US. You're entitled to that new smartphone, friends, a job, happiness. Everyone is perfect, except for anyone who says other people aren't perfect.

Oh, but how in the literal goddamned fuck do these kids go wrong? I mean look at how fucking genuine and remorseful this stellar human being is! There's no way he raised a twisted little psychopath, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=-7JwcDeXqi8

Looks like a cover of crossed.

>white shooter = all gun owners/republicans/conservatives/etc

>White Nationalist = Nazi
Welp looks like she is fucked straight out of the gate,

I want my child to be straight and white

Lets put this into perspective
Yes, white people arent all scapegoated whenever one white person commits a shooting crime. But when a muslim does commit a shooting crime or a person of color commits a shooting crime, all muslims and people of color are put into the spotlight for question.
Wanna know why? Over the past years, black people have commited more violent crimes involving a gun and a fatality than any race on earth. In new york for example, black people take up something like 23% of the population, but 75% of all crimes commited involving death by firearm are commited by black people.
And there is no radical religion on the face of the planet that has more people with the ideal to kill americans than the muslim religion does. Yes, white people commit more mass shootings than other races, but after the fact they are all deemed clinically insane simply because people who murder people "just because" are usually not to stable in the mind as you can imagine.
Muslims kill because of their religion, blacks kill because of their culture. Its not racism, its facts, its statistics. Lets see how many people can name one fucking person in recent time that killed a certain group of people because they are black besides Dylan Roof. And then lets see how many names we can bring up of muslims that have killed people that arent apart of their religion, simply because of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

When has anyone said black shooter entire race?

She doesn't have a point. Not many people in the white community are actively calling for destruction and or priveledges, where as both the muslim and black community world wide engage in violent rhetoric. And the statistics of violence for both muslim and black communties world wide are way higher comparative whites even when population is lower.
Next line of argument for them is the but they are a downtrodden portion of society. Here in England and i assume in other countries there are white towns that have had the industries fail and leave poverty and a lack of education is rife but more often then not these communties are far less violent then their equivelent black or muslim community. I dont blame race much as I get furious that the media and the political elite just dont call this shit out. Over here they seem way more threatened by the rise of nationalism then they are Muslim criminal elements and it sickens me.
Oh there is a rise in xenophobic attacks ( nazi symbol put on door) everyones shitting themselves, a muslim from bradford travels to scotland to cut an ahmedi muslims head off because he saw him in the news and no one around me wants to talk about it or even knows.

Too* my bad

Good, you can make an argument, but what would REALLY pop off your deb8ing skills is adding some images to your well thought out arguments, so that eyes just don't glance over your walls of text.
You're correct, by the way.

Yeah that probably would have been a good idea

Underrated

Every fucking week some megafaggot posts this same shit, since December 2014.
Every. Fucking. Week.
Sage.

(((Kohn))) Crypto-kike
Why are you so retarded, OP?
It has to do with population density of each group.

Go to a muslim country, be white, and be a shooter. Oh, snap! Suddenly, all the white people in that country are lumped in with the shooter because of how small a group they are, because of limited perspective!

Be muslim, go to a predominantly white country and start shooting. Oh, snap! etc

Be a black shooter anywhere except Africa. Oh, snap! etc

Small percentage of groups of people in a country = each person of the group needs to be aware that they are a representative of their group and their actions will reflect badly on others in their group, if they behave badly.

Large percentage of group of people in a country = lesser focus on the actions of the few to represent the many.

This is so fucking simple.

>implying

The entire middle east isnt fucoing mentally ill

This is a textbook case of liberals using subtle racism. Most people dont believe that 1 bad apple spoils the whole bunch. Fact is there are far more crazy white people, but the media, mainly liberal media, portrays it as all or none. Liberals are the real racists and they dont even realize it.

"We will have these niggers voting democrat for the next hundred years."
-LBJ

>white shooter mentally ill criminal rejected by white community

>black shooter, heralded by black community, good boy, getting his life on track.

>Muslim shooter, 72 virgins

yes she does, she's correct, muslims are guilty for terrorism when one of them does it and 100% of the rest endorse it, niggers are always violent, and the odd white commits a crime but otherwise we don't

What she's tweeting is 100% correct

gee i dunno maybe it really does have something to do with race

Really makes you think...

>

I don't think anyone blames the black race for black shooters

whenever theres a black shooter its a criminal... everyone knows whites are the kings of mass-murder when it comes to guns(in america)

>radical muslim shooter - radical islam guilty
>poor black shooter - poverty guilty
>autistic white shooter - videogames guilty

Every... Fucking... Time

Wir Mussen das Juden Austraussen