/got/ - Game of Thrones General

come up with better nicknames edition

Last thread

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

>prince ragger
jesus christ I remember months ago thinking that of all the leaks, this one must be a joke
but they actually fucking did it

An Undead warrior
Berserker/level 100 smith
Top-knot Necromancer
Pyromancer
: Level-capped knight
Leader of the Freindzone Guild

>"Oh, we have another prisoner"
>*Goes to a different cell*
>Person sitting faced down in the corner of the cell
>"Hey, you there! You got visitors"
>*He looks up*
>It's Stannis
>Roll credits

Lost opportunity DESU

first for best girl

She was born in Westeros, she lived here all her life.

why aren't they wearing hats?

Sansa has a great figure, damn shame about brick face

Presenting the new Lord of House Tarly, and possibly the new ruler of the reach.

>s-s-shut up! i'll burn you with muh dragon!
dany btfo

Why is Dany going to bring dragons to the icy north? They're giant reptiles that breath fire, literally the worst place for them to be.

PLOT HOLES PLOT HOLES EVERYWHERE

>we'll never see what lies on the land of always winter besides that single scene with craster's son

>Tfw she marries sweet robin and they conquer westeros

did they cgi kit's height?

I gotta ask, how hard is it to dye someones eyebrows?

I mean, most these people already spend hours in make-up, would making their eyebrows match their hair really be that difficult to do?

If those Lannister turncoats dont trojan horse Dragonstone while Dany flies North, whats the point?

>fucking sweetrobin is still alive
wtf, I forgot about that brat. I'm pretty sure he's a goner in the book, I can't believe he might live to the end.

>Season where the most shit is happening
>The shortest season where all the shit that is happening is scrambling for screen time
>Plot holes forming everywhere

Is this where GoT falls apart?

7 Knights of the 7 Gods

>The Father: represents divine justice, and judges the souls of the dead.
Jon Snow Bastard of Winterfell King in the North

>The Mother: represents mercy, peace, fertility, and childbirth. She is sometimes referred to as "the strength of women".
Thoros of Myr Red Priest of the Red God,
The Lord of Light (rebirth, healing)

>The Maiden: represents purity, innocence, love, and beauty.
Ser Jorah Mormont (love for dany)

>The Crone: represents wisdom and foresight. She is represented carrying a lantern.
Lord Beric Dondarrion The Lightening Lord

>The Warrior: represents strength and courage in battle.
Tormund Gainsbain Speaker of the Freefolk

>The Smith: represents creation and craftsmanship.
Gendry Waters of Fleebottom first born Bastard of Robert Baratheon King on the Iron Throne

>The Stranger: The Stranger represents death and the unknown. It is rarely prayed to.
Sandor Clegane The Hound

Eyebrown color can be dark with blonde hair

or wear a fucking contact lense? but yeah the eyebrow is the worst, cause if your platinum blonde with black eyebrows its obvious thats not a natural hair color. same goes for cersei, golden haired people dont usually have fucking dark brown eyebrows

"At least Dany offers them a choice. Every conqueror offers the choice of ‘bend the knee or die.’ These lords disobeyed her and disrespected her in rebellion against the rightful queen. Then she gives them a way out and they don’t take it. Her deal wasn’t even ‘I’ll let you live.’ They could have kept all their titles and land. So, yes, in one way, it’s a horrible death. On the other hand, they kind of asked for it. It’s a win-win situation and they somehow managed to find the ‘lose’ in that.” - Dave Hill

kek those white men responsible for this show are so far up Dany's ass, they're practically stuck.

At this point the show feels like they're just rushing through a checklist meant for twice as many episodes.

Wtf is this plan again?

Capturing a zombie, and showing it to cersei?

Why not kill a prisoner on the other side of the wall, and have him turn in to a zombie and bring him?

Apologize.

She clearly doens't know how types work.

what happened to the other brotherhood members? weren't they traveling with them a few episodes ago?

They are with ramseys dogs now

*darker
Facially hair is usually a few shades darker than your natural hair, sure, but someone with borderline white hair isn't going to have black eyebrows.

I would have fucking cum uncontrollably if that happened.

>I'm pretty sure he's a goner in the book
you don't understand gurm if you think this is the case

>fucking Lannisterdrumpfs ITS HER TURN GODDAMNIT!!!111

You need a wight/White Walker to turn a dead person into a wight anyway

Because he'll only turn into a zombie if there's a White Walker nearby
They just burn all corpses as a precautionary measure so they don't have to deal with wights coming up from the ground when the Walkers do arrive

kek

I was waiting for Sam to say "Wait, did you just say that Prince Rhaegar had an annulment?" after his little rant. Was that just supposed to be some kind of tease? I'm not sure what they would do with that information anyway.

Cause good ol' Johnny boy preffers to risk his ass in the mediaval version of raccon city before doing such halal stuff.

>Bad guys led by a woman who loves sucking dick
>Good guys led by a man who loves licking pussy

what did dumb and dumber mean by this?

123movies is literally taking 10 minutes to load 30 seconds.

This is far too much bs for a junk food show.

Jaime is such a let down. In every scene he's in he's a total passenger.

>Cersei tells him what to do
>Olenna tells him to get fucked
>Euron tells him to get fucked
>Tyrion talks smack straight to his face
>Bronn bosses him around, calls him names

Could easily be the most fascinating character in the show and maybe has the strongest actor in the series, but the writers have him so fucking passive

Can't jon just kill someone from beyond the wall and capture his reanimated corpse? Or do they want to get an undead skeleton?

No you don't.

It means jon is not a bastard, which means his claim to the throne is legal.

Yes, you do.

Nah, its important to Littlefinger's plan that Sweetrobin die so that Harry gets the Vale, meaning Sansa gets the Vale.

Why don't you torrent like a proper man?
imagine being this big of an idiot

Sure it's the same rules in the show?

>What would you expect her to do
Capture and ransom the head of a great house to gain their support like any reasonable person fighting a war would, rather than just outright murder everyone who doesn't immediately suck your cock and drive them towards joining your enemy because they see you as a psychotic dripping dicked butcher that needs to be stopped.

She is only thinking about northern cocks

>Is this where GoT falls apart?

No, that was season 5. I'm just in it for retarded fanservice at this point.

I don't know where to look.

Usually it's a lot easier than this. I watched all the last four episodes on the same site.

They all getting ready for when he killes cersei in ep8

Not just murder, burn them alive. She's insane. But she's the writer's favorite, so...

>sam what you did was dangerous but good job! I'll reward you by not expelling you!

>Sam just leaves next episode anyway

This, he literally tells Sansa that the lords of the Vale dislike Robin and that she's going to marry Harry. How can people be this ignorant?

Yeah, but I don't see how he will get there from where he's standing right now. What's the next step on his masterplan?

Does anyone have the tierlist of game of thrones villains

Then explain how the fuck wights were made from prisoners in the Wall cells and how dead bodies were reanimated past the Wall.

Dude, just download qbittorrent then download the search engine for it.

No it didn't. That comes from Dikotter and he takes into account people who were never born as part of the overall death toll. In any case, Mao didn't cause the famine.

the death toll is bullshit

>her face when Jon says he's going beyond the wall
I could hear her vaginal fluids drip.

>implying gurm is going to make LF's plans succeed thereby letting chad the heir win
you haven't been paying attention

Up to this point, I thought that the Wall had some kind of magical properties beyond just being a physical barrier that kept the WWs out. Sort of like how the wights crumbled when they tried to run into the three eyed raven's cave. If that's not the case, what's kept them from just scaling the Wall, or going around it?

leftypol for fuck's sake fuck off.
Go support trannies or whatever but don't shit up got threads

I used version 1 here, said it reached a stream limit but still let me hit the download link.
1.2GB and I downloaded it in ~5 min.
Of course, that was several hours ago.

Good tier
>Joffery

Bad tier
>everyone else

He's Gendry Storm

the best villains are the ones who aren't really villains

>Cersei's army fights out of fear, my army fights out of love, I'm not hear to butcher anyone, I just wanna make a better world
>Now bend the fucking knee or I'll kill all of you

Dunno, but I can't imagine why it would change. Nor can I think of an example that proves it wrong.
What? The prisoners in the cells very specifically did NOT turn into wights. And when were dead bodies revived past the wall other than Beric/LS?

mega where? I can't download the 3 gig version for somw reason

>spend like 15 episodes travelling to the citadel
>fuck off and go home after 5 episodes

ceci n'est pas une argument

>Up to this point, I thought that the Wall had some kind of magical properties beyond just being a physical barrier that kept the WWs out.
...Did you not pay attention to Bran's story at all?

>white wolf
Jon=geralt?

TYRION FUCKING SHIT

Who said anything about arguments? Nobody wants to argue with revisionists, it's like arguing with holocaust deniers. Fuck off.

Fuck, I wanted this so bad

Let's hope Sam slays the dragon bitch at some point.

The wight that attacked Jeor.

Well I mean Chad the heir is going to die as well.

i hate dany more than i ever hated joff, at least he was always entertaining

I wouldn't sit around cleaning shit and watching bickering old fools ignore the world around them.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

No, he's just Gendry. Only noble-born bastards acknowledged by their noble parent get to use bastard surnames. Even if Robert had acknowledged Gendry as his son, he'd be called Gendry Waters, since he was born in the Crownlands and had lived there his whole life.

I get that, but unless the note says "BTW, they had a kid who Ned Stark claimed as his bastard and named Jon Snow", then it still doesn't really prove anything.

Born in King's landing, he's a Waters. Jon Snow is only snow to hide where he was born. Robert has another bastard girl that was a Stone.

WHAT DID ARYA READ ON THE FUVKING SCROLL I WATCHED THIS IN 480P

>Capturing a white walker to convince Cersei to stop fighting

Now that is one stupid plan if I ever heard of one. But damn if I'm not gonna forgive it for giving us that badass group

>my army only respects me in some fashion since i have 3 beasts that could kill everyone in a few minutes. But you're only following Cersei out of fear.

Fire is strong against ice.

Just me or does it feel like they're going turbo speed on the plot? Seems like this last one should have been like three episodes

It was already a wight at that point, it was just playing dead until it had a chance to assassinate Mormont

what did the note that littlefinger had say?

welcome to this whole season

yes, but it was also part of Arya's plan