youtube.com/watch?v=OjW3rSZ6Ovs
youtube.com/watch?v=yjx0CAKaC1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>canada is anglo and totally not a mutt country like the us

>canada
are you retarded

canada's probably more celtic than nz, maybe not aus though
youtube.com/watch?v=OjW3rSZ6Ovs

uh okay? I thought Canada was mutted. Did something change?

Newfies are based, it's the rest of anglo canada that has been mutted by germans, italians and russians

we are mutts but not as mutt as the eternal yank

Yeah, you stopped falling for Sup Forums memes. Brits made up the vast majority of this countries white population. Celtic was a small population confined to an island, French are a minority.

BC's quite anglo disregarding vancouver although there's quite a lot of germans and dutchies there still
same goes with southern ontario aside from toronto
italians really only seem to be prevalent in toronto and i think montreal's got a few too

Did you not see the modifier? They're pretty close, as are Aus/nz.

ok

true

yikes. idk. Welp I hope you get unmutted

>Celtic was a small population confined to an island
speak for yourself
scottish gaelic was once the third most spoken language in canada
celts (especially scots) built this country

bet we have purer Anglo-Saxon enclaves than Canada, Australia, and NZ

Canada is still about 85% white. And unlike America, the whites in Canada are actually white and not mixed. The non-whites we do have are all in large cities like Toronto and Vancouver, and they usually stick to their own communities.

to be honest it would all be one massive square, lot of bleed over

The East Coast is still predominantly Celtic with Scots in Nova Scotia and the Irish in Newfoundland. The rest of Canada (apart from Quebec) is mainly Anglo though.

the purest Anglos in Canada are probably majority descended from American loyalists as large scale English population movements were generally complete by the end of the 18th century as they were sparked by enclosures of common land and economic trends against small farm holdings. The same process that eventually reached the Highlands beginning in the mid-18th century

there is needs to be a piss circle for the two of you

i don't care about what race that much but i'm genuinely surprised if aus is more white than NZ
i assumed there weren't enough people who knew/cared about new zealand for it to be diverse significantly

>And unlike America, the whites in Canada are actually white and not mixed

this is a fucking meme. There are probably more white people in this country that say they aren’t white because their great great great granddad had sex with an Injun once due to the one drop rule than vice versa.

Brits are still one of our major immigrant groups here in Canada. Our Anglos actually come from England. Only around 30,000 loyalists immigrated to Canada from America in the 18th century. This didn't contribute much to our population at the time considering that Canada's population was growing at a rapid rate (mostly European migration).

Okay then. Name them.

We don't have that Maori and pacific islander population and aboriginals are less than 3% Wikipedia recons 85% plus including wogs, thats probably a bit high though

Utah and New England

Yet the Wallabies still can't beat the All Blacks

It's the same here

Half the maori in this country are whiter than Mediterraneans but claim they're not white for the good native gibsmedats

I wonder what normies think of us. Imagine one of them using our computers and finding all these charts and graphs and memes/

this
bet you've never been to proper rural New England or have ever met old money families if you have to ask this

Leave out Massachusetts and I'll bite.

if you get away from the coast rural MA is still pretty Anglo. But NH, ME, etc. are much more so

youtube.com/watch?v=yjx0CAKaC1M

I mean I won't deny that, but as a the urbanized areas where Anglos dominated in the past have been replaced by other ethnicities such as the Irish. In addition, many of the institutions of MA and increasingly Utah are being infiltrated by other ethnicities. It's a shame, but the day of Anglo dominance has long past in America.

definitely, coastal MA is an absolute hodgepodge of mutts of Catholic peoples. Boston is long since lost

I can't really talk though as most of my ancestors were Scots-Irish Presbyterians so I'm sort of an ersatz Anglo-Saxon

>70% european
>30% caprine

Scotland should overlap with Anglo, cf. lowland Scotland

pretty accurate

You are all Celto-Germanic mutts, admit it

New England has more frenchies than anglos IIRC

>Speak English
[citation needed]

Where is the Pakistani circle there for England?

>but New Zealand and Australia are 100% white and based

anglo doesn't mean anything

For whatever reason we keep getting hordes of people emigrating from the UK, being our largest immigrant demographic. At the current rate, in another few hundred years Australia will be 40% Pakistani, 30% Indian and 30% Chinese.
The "new" old world ""Anglos"" coming from the UK are lowering the overall percentage of actual Anglos in the country.

No one is questioning your whiteness Sergei this thread is about anglos

lol retard. Maritimes are Celtic. Germans and Slavs are only in the Prairies and Italians are an exclusively Ontario thing.