Do americans really do this?!?

Do americans really do this?!?

a man that can't open bottles?

send him back to the UK

SOYBOYS

There's no soy in soylent actually

The bottlecap companies are in it with the openers.

i just wrap the cap with my shirt to improve traction
if that doesnt work i ask the nearest person to open it, i dont care what they think of me

LITERALLY

What's wrong with this?

I get a butcher knife and poke a small hole in the lid

Releases the vacuum

>le soy boy meme

lol. better than being a brutish ogre. a true man is thoughtful, inteligent and does not care for 90% supposedly "manly" things

What a pussy

How do you cover the hole so contents do not go stale?

>not downing an entire jar of mayo in one sitting
reported to ICE

This but unironically.

what the fuck is soylent
I just know soylent green, why would anyone want to use that name

>going to the library turns you Jewish

I never understood this meme

>lol. better than being a brutish ogre. a true man is thoughtful, inteligent and does not care for 90% supposedly "manly" things

MAXIMUM OVERSOY

Just run it under hot water or hold it still between your thighs then open.

Plastic wrap works

but mostly you have to eat the content of the jar within 2 or 3 days

hey does that say SOY! OWAH GUYS
SOY
THAT MEANS HES SOYBOY?
XDDDDDDDD

that sounds gay

>soylent

Try using your left hand to open bottles. Because of the body and how muscles work, its easier to make an inward movement.

This desu.

this

Anyone else have huge hands and have trouble with tiny caps on bottle. I feel like I have a crab claw when I open stuff. I usually get it done, but still

I think that's a meme.

>Soymericans

>lol. better than being a brutish ogre. a true man is thoughtful, inteligent and does not care for 90% supposedly "manly" things

I'm dissapointed, you guys should wrap a rubber band around and it does the trick.

Am I getting memed on here? Using your left hand to open shit is completely intuitive, and everyone learns that when they’re 5 years old.

This is the first time I hear that desu.

To add. I don't think I ever tried it.

Don't do this it creates chlorine gas

>use a t-shirt for grip
>tap on side of table
>run under hot water
>lock left hand in place and rotate body
Even women should have no problem opening jars with a little bit of effort, let alone bottles.

I've got a bottle of olive oil that I can't open so I just steal my housemate's oil whenever I need to use it.

You aren't a man if you can't open a bottles.

soy or not, you're missing the point

>one retard chugs only soylent and that means soylent turns everyone into trannies
might as well say everyone who drinks soda is a lard ass because obese people down gallons of the stuff daily.

>might as well say everyone who drinks soda is a lard ass because obese people down gallons of the stuff daily.

No a man does manly things

I will never be able to take the soy meme seriously, do people really think you can just drink estrogen and it gets absorbed into your body as your own? Why do people think body builders have to inject testosterone with a needle to get effect? And if soy made you more feminine, why does asian women have the flattest asses and tits in the world when we know high estrogen in women produce the opposite effect?

That analogy would mean soylent does make you more feminine

What if you're left handed?

Soylent isn't actually a soy drink. It's a name based on the film Soylent Green.

>So btfo the mere mention of the name "Numbers" causes you to shut your stream down

One thing that bothers me is that people go "soy makes you feminine!!! XDddd SOYBOYYY HA whata fag look at him with soymilk" when dairy products, milk and meat have so much more estrogen and hormones and it's all mannal hormones so much more potent on us.

doesn't matter, what would matter if the screw shape was inverted and you had to spin the cap in the other direction

it apparently has estrogenizing effects when metabolized, not estrogens in the first place

that said take a look at pictures of identical twins with different long time diets, the differences can be very striking

I love this meme

that acually did that once
got tricked on Sup Forums back when I was 12, lol)

its probably a women, right?

Do have a link?

A true man acts like a caveman?